Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,269 members, 7,954,051 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 11:28 AM

Bola Tinubu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bola Tinubu (295 Views)

RCCG Pastor, Oluremi Tinubu Makeup Free Photos, Poses With Adeboye, Bola Tinubu / Bola Tinubu Storms Ekiti To Campaign For Fayemi (photos) / Atiku Abubakar Meets Bola Tinubu At Airport (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bola Tinubu by AbuMahfuz(m): 9:44pm On Jan 27, 2021
https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=100276528758190&id=100235338762309&sfnsn=scwspmo

Dear friends

Permit me to introduce the Nigeria Youth Movement for Tinubu(NYMT). Our wonderful country has come to a critical crossroad. We have to grow considerably, and we have now reached a point where it is time for us to decide as a community what we want to become, where we want to go, and how we want to get there.

Never has it been more important to elect a person who can represent your voice; someone who will act only in the best interest of the polity and it's bright future. I believe we're more than capable of meeting that challenge and look forward to the work ahead.

Hopefully we can provide information in as timely a fashion as possible so we can remain informed and make decisions knowing the issues that lies ahead... Not just as citizens, but citizen participants. Never has it been more important to heed these words and to that end I hope we will use this forum to help ourselves & our communities aswell...

Thank you all for the opportunity to introduce the NYMY to you. Looking forward to welcoming you onboard..

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu by Macphenson: 9:47pm On Jan 27, 2021
You mean new youth movement for Chicago drug Baron?

Is BAT the best the Yoruba Nation can produce as a president?

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu by Hallenjay: 9:47pm On Jan 27, 2021
AbuMahfuz:
https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=100276528758190&id=100235338762309&sfnsn=scwspmo

Dear friends

Permit me to introduce the Nigeria Youth Movement for Tinubu(NYMT). Our wonderful country has come to a critical crossroad. We have to grow considerably, and we have now reached a point where it is time for us to decide as a community what we want to become, where we want to go, and how we want to get there.

Never has it been more important to elect a person who can represent your voice; someone who will act only in the best interest of the polity and it's bright future. I believe we're more than capable of meeting that challenge and look forward to the work ahead.

Hopefully we can provide information in as timely a fashion as possible so we can remain informed and make decisions knowing the issues that lies ahead... Not just as citizens, but citizen participants. Never has it been more important to heed these words and to that end I hope we will use this forum to help ourselves & our communities aswell...

Thank you all for the opportunity to introduce the NYMY to you. Looking forward to welcoming you onboard..
how do i join. If d whole of Nigeria turn Lagos we'll be first in Africa and claim our giant of Africa.

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu by SoBright101: 10:02pm On Jan 27, 2021
Why Tinubu, why not you or any other young Nigerian like Moghalu or Durotoye?

Na you people be the tools in the hand of old corrupt politicians

(1) (Reply)

Dutch Court Orders Shell To Pay Nigerian Farmers For Oil Spills / Hon. Mohammed Gololo Pledges Support, Loyalty To President Buhari's Admin. / Ondo: Herders Flout Akeredolu's Order, Resident Express Mixed Feeling

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.