Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,672 members, 7,809,556 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:13 AM

Are They Really Going To Disconnect Sims On Feb 9? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Are They Really Going To Disconnect Sims On Feb 9? (399 Views)

NCC To Telecom Operators: All SIMs not linked To NIN Must Be Blocked Today / Extension Calls Mount As Feb 9 Deadline For NIN-SIM Linkage Approaches / FG To Disconnect SIM Cards Not Synchronised With National ID Number (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are They Really Going To Disconnect Sims On Feb 9? by NaijaBoy213(m): 9:51pm On Jan 27, 2021
Pls i really want to know o! Cos to be sincere, I don't have my Nin and I don't think I wud.
Re: Are They Really Going To Disconnect Sims On Feb 9? by Nobody: 10:32pm On Jan 27, 2021
Let me be honest:
February 9th will come around and your SIM might be blocked for real. Personally, I nor badu deadline gbedu so I'd advice for you to call your SIM'S customer care. They now have the licence to register NIN.
Re: Are They Really Going To Disconnect Sims On Feb 9? by Gemineye: 10:40pm On Jan 27, 2021
MikeAterezzi:
Let me be honest:
February 9th will come around and your SIM might be blocked for real. Personally, I nor badu deadline gbedu so I'd advice for you to call your SIM'S customer care. They now have the licence to register NIN.
Please expatiate the bolded. I don't get
Re: Are They Really Going To Disconnect Sims On Feb 9? by Nobody: 10:48pm On Jan 27, 2021
I mean telecommunication industries can now do what NIMC offices have been doing, that is, registering their customers who do not have the National Identification Number. I read it in the news. You can confirm yourself.
The aim is to reduce overcrowding at the registration centers.
Re: Are They Really Going To Disconnect Sims On Feb 9? by Gemineye: 1:52am On Jan 28, 2021
MikeAterezzi:
I mean telecommunication industries can now do what NIMC offices have been doing, that is, registering their customers who do not have the National Identification Number. I read it in the news. You can confirm yourself.
I think it'll be nice if they grant telecos company access to NIMC portal to enable them generate NIN particularly for those who wants to register new sim or retrieve

1 Like

Re: Are They Really Going To Disconnect Sims On Feb 9? by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 2:06am On Jan 28, 2021
No body is talking about the NIN again, it will die dawn . I don't have time for nin not to talk of register.
Re: Are They Really Going To Disconnect Sims On Feb 9? by NaijaBoy213(m): 5:41am On Jan 28, 2021
MikeAterezzi:
so shud we go their offices too or they can do it on the phone.?
Re: Are They Really Going To Disconnect Sims On Feb 9? by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 7:09am On Jan 28, 2021
[s]
NaijaBoy213:
so shud we go their offices too or they can do it on the phone.?
[/s]

You're a confused personel
Re: Are They Really Going To Disconnect Sims On Feb 9? by edoairways: 9:03am On Jan 28, 2021
Unfortunately that date may be extended, they how to manipulate Nigerians. If you don't give deadlines, they wouldn't be serious
Re: Are They Really Going To Disconnect Sims On Feb 9? by Nobody: 10:13am On Jan 29, 2021
Ehmm, you could check if your network provider has begun registration.

(1) (Reply)

Camon 12 Air For Sale 09065923646 / Oneplus 9 And 9 Pro Unveiled With Hasselblad Cameras, 120hz Display / Realme Narzo 30 Price In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.