Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,824 members, 7,820,892 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:52 AM

Xclusive----learn How To Import Goods From Overseas This 2021 - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Xclusive----learn How To Import Goods From Overseas This 2021 (133 Views)

Why Central Bank Of Nigeria Barred Bank Executives From Overseas Trips / Buy And Ship From China To Nigeria Using Nicargo.com - Import Goods From China / Banks Stop Cash Withdrawal From Overseas Atms (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Xclusive----learn How To Import Goods From Overseas This 2021 by odyx: 12:19am On Jan 28, 2021
Hello Guys,

Do you know that :

The moment you get out of bed , you start to pay, As you drink water ---- your render payments to Pure Water Companies

As you brush your teeth (Colgate , Close-up or Oral-B etc) will be earning on you.

When you Charge your phone (PHCN/filling Stations ) will directly be earning on you.

As you drive / take pub transport to your to your shop or office ; taxi, Okada or Keke / filling station owners , be earning on you.

When you check your (WhatsApp, Facebook and other social media) telecommunication companies will be making money on you.

What about the they cloths you wear, foods, shoes, your utilities, school fees, etc etc?? So before you set out of the house you have already paid all these companies theirs dues.

So how can you go to bed without making money?

How are you going to foot all these bills

Do something about your life today.

Start thinking about how to make money every day.

Think Residual Income. Start with a small targeted amount and grow as you go.

Start with something that will give you a little cash even if it is 10 Naira a day.

Its better than going to bed without making even a (kobo).

Let's Put our faith into action, take risks and start something!

(SALARY) alone cannot solve your money problems!! That is true fact

You need Secondary Sources of income to balance life and feel free
(SALARY) is a (MEDICINE) for managing (POVERTY), it doesn't (CURE) it.

Only your (BUSINESS) or (INVESTMENT) Cures Poverty.

Let's be Financially Intelligent this 2021.

The question is, How do I go about this How can I be financial buoyant.

The answer is joining our mentorship session----- termed: ONE-ON-ONE WITH CEO

They truth remains that importation is a Top secret.... is it very hard for one to shares his success secrets with you for free
Hence the access to ONE-ON-ONE WITH CEO, is by subscribing.

How do you subscribe

You visit our website at : https://mini-importconsultants.com.ng/ pay N5k for the guide material and revert to the CEO to admit you into the mentorship class.

Once your payment is confirmed, we add you to the CEO mentorship zone.

What will you benefit??

Check around your environment and tell me any IMPORTER that is not a big Guy/ Lady. How did they get there, some of them are not even graduates and may not have opportunities that we have today where information's are at our disposal.

We have 3 types of People reading this piece,

Type 1 believe they can do it on their own, they ransack internet cutting and joining to gain information, their success rate is 10%.

Type 2 are the do-nothing type, the believe importation is only for Lagos and Onitsha Big guys', they continue to struggle ……. they cannot take a risk or leave their comfort zone

Type 3 are people that truly want to learn and venture into importation with the aid on a mentor no matter how small………….... i have my mentors too.

We have 3 Types of importation business, Mini , Micro and Macro Importations. they have same attribute, you buy from abroad at a cheap rate and sell in Nigeria at a higher rate with the residual as income.

The major different is the capital. if you have more money you buy in larger quantity, at a discounted rate and shipping method will change.

Let me give you an example,

One of my trainee started his first importation with a cctv camera.

He brought 3 unit (mini importation) with 32gb memory card at landing price of N5,520 ( landing cost of the cctv camera + shipping).

He sold it to a dealer at N10k for each and the dealer now ask for 200units. (Micro importation) .

He quickly replace order , now with some discount and when it arrived he supplied to the firm and make his profit ,
please take your calculator and see how much he made as profit , also convert it to percentage.

Now He is well known for security camera , he added different types of security cameras, accessories, universal 4g MiFi modems ( Macro), some companies even produce for him oversea .

Are you student, civil servant, salary earner, business owner, mention your profession, this program is for you.

Don’t forget to chat us on WhatsApp only 08064330459.

This link will take you to our website, make payment of N5,000 for the HANDBOOK which is the admission access. We encourage you to pay now before the price revert to N25,000 which is the default coaching cost.

https://mini-importconsultants.com.ng or use https://swiftpay.accessbankplc.com/@NELROSE1

After payment, contact us with payment evidence for us to send you the Importation Handbook and add you to ONE-ON-ONE WITH CEO on WhatsApp and Facebook

(1) (Reply)

How To Create Contents For Your Business / How Can I Be Sure My Fiverr Gig Is Getting Enough Traffics And Clicks? / Share Beta By Naija Market - Earn 50% In 7-10days

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.