Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,250 members, 7,815,368 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:22 AM

Happiest Birthday To My Humble Self - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Happiest Birthday To My Humble Self (410 Views)

Childbirth: Etinosa Reveals The Happiest Day Of Her Life (Photos) / The Happiest Day Of My Life – 2face / 8 Nigerian Guys Richer Than Hushpuppi But Still Humble – Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Happiest Birthday To My Humble Self by kingnnabueze(m): 1:21am On Jan 28, 2021
I’m Honestly More Grateful For Life Than Ever.. Thank You Lord For The Gift Of A New Age!.. Am +1���❤�

1 Like

Re: Happiest Birthday To My Humble Self by StubbornGENIUS: 1:24am On Jan 28, 2021
kingnnabueze:
I’m Honestly More Grateful For Life Than Ever.. Thank You Lord For The Gift Of A New Age!.. Am +1���❤�
Happy Birthday.You really look like royalty.

1 Like

Re: Happiest Birthday To My Humble Self by tamudabu: 3:27am On Jan 28, 2021
kingnnabueze:

Happy birthday.

1 Like

Re: Happiest Birthday To My Humble Self by Onyi22(f): 4:46am On Jan 28, 2021
Hmmmm
Re: Happiest Birthday To My Humble Self by kingnnabueze(m): 7:28am On Feb 03, 2021
StubbornGENIUS:
Happy Birthday.You really look like royalty.
Thank you so much Man, I really appreciate.
Re: Happiest Birthday To My Humble Self by kingnnabueze(m): 7:29am On Feb 03, 2021
Onyi22:
Hmmmm
Hey Onyi! Why are you humming?
Re: Happiest Birthday To My Humble Self by kingnnabueze(m): 7:30am On Feb 03, 2021
tamudabu:

Happy birthday.
Thank you so much my dear, may God bless you and beyond for celebrating me.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Sleeping With Men For Money Is A Miserable Lifestyle - Actress Didi Ekanem Says / Bobrisky Have To Exit Nigeria If She Wish To Continue The LGBT Life - NCAC / Actress Lydia Lawrence-nze Signs Endorsement Deal With Shoppers Warehouse

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.