Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,204 members, 7,822,058 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:53 AM

Who Is Following The Hollywood Series, "Bob Hearts Abishola" - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Who Is Following The Hollywood Series, "Bob Hearts Abishola" (1177 Views)

Where To Downloaded Hollywood Series / Bob Hearts Abishola / Folake Olowofoyeku Plays Lead Role In New CBS Show "Bob Hearts Abishola" (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Is Following The Hollywood Series, "Bob Hearts Abishola" by 4ckyou: 6:41am On Jan 28, 2021
Bob Wheeler runs his family's successful,
highly competitive sock company in Detroit
with his mother Dottie and his younger twin
siblings Christina and Douglas.

When the stress of the job lands him in
Woodward Memorial Hospital due to a mild
heart attack, he is immediately drawn to
Abishola Adebambo, his kind, hardworking
nurse.

2 Likes

Re: Who Is Following The Hollywood Series, "Bob Hearts Abishola" by 4ckyou: 6:44am On Jan 28, 2021
Am in season 2 episode 7, and they have landed in Lagos Nigeria
Re: Who Is Following The Hollywood Series, "Bob Hearts Abishola" by pascalbenz: 6:59am On Jan 28, 2021
Where to download ....
Re: Who Is Following The Hollywood Series, "Bob Hearts Abishola" by jesutofunmi111: 6:59am On Jan 28, 2021
I love the show....they played Simi's song in S2 episode 8
Re: Who Is Following The Hollywood Series, "Bob Hearts Abishola" by 4ckyou: 7:45am On Jan 28, 2021
pascalbenz:
Where to download ....
You can download at TvShows4Mobiledotcom

1 Like

Re: Who Is Following The Hollywood Series, "Bob Hearts Abishola" by 4ckyou: 7:46am On Jan 28, 2021
jesutofunmi111:
I love the show....they played Simi's song in S2 episode 8

Yeah, they should have let it play for at least 30 seconds
Re: Who Is Following The Hollywood Series, "Bob Hearts Abishola" by BoltLigarus: 7:36pm On Jan 28, 2021
Thank you, haven't heard of this movie, but will gladly look for it. As long as you asked where to download, you can try here https://vpncoffee.com/how-to-download-malayalam-movies-with-torrent-best-websites-included/ at malayalam movie torrents, where they have all that you need. Let me know if you would like to watch it together.
Re: Who Is Following The Hollywood Series, "Bob Hearts Abishola" by MrCodeSolo: 1:13pm On Jan 31, 2021
I haven't started season 2....I lost interest in the series
Re: Who Is Following The Hollywood Series, "Bob Hearts Abishola" by 4ckyou: 10:26pm On Feb 01, 2021
MrCodeSolo:
I haven't started season 2....I lost interest in the series

Y did you lose interest?
Re: Who Is Following The Hollywood Series, "Bob Hearts Abishola" by Whois(m): 1:19am On Feb 08, 2021
It's on netnaija
pascalbenz:
Where to download ....

(1) (Reply)

Fast And Furious 9 Should Be Rated 2/5.. See Reasons / Amazing Online Naija Variety Show / Actress Juliet Ibrahim Twerking And Grinding[video]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.