Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,691 members, 7,813,284 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:13 AM

Enquiries About Ikedc Crazy Bill. - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Enquiries About Ikedc Crazy Bill. (155 Views)

IKEDC Fradulent Overbilling And Scam Activities (nairalander Experience 2021) / 4 Bedroom Bungalow Enquiries on Design, Construction and Cost / Enquiries About Makun City Opic Ogun State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Enquiries About Ikedc Crazy Bill. by FNRF: 7:24am On Jan 28, 2021
Greetings to everyone,

I recently purchased a piece of land in the Ikorodu area, and the only structure was just two shops. Prior before buying it, I asked for the bill, and the landlord told me the previous tenant registered for the metre and he had no knowledge about it or any information about it (which eventually was true).

I purchased the land, built a house and renovated the shops and started the processing for the metre and all, that was when I found out that there was debt running into almost half a million on the property.

I made enquiries on what to do, I got mixed messages from people, but right now there is a marketer assigned to the area saying I should pay him 100,00 Naira, that he will remove a 'disc' which will clear the debt on the account and it would not be found again the and I can get a new account to get the prepaid metre.

I would like to ask if that is possible, or he is just stringing me along to get funds from me.

Any advise will be appreciated.
Re: Enquiries About Ikedc Crazy Bill. by sgtponzihater1(m): 8:06am On Jan 28, 2021
Ideally you shouldn't pay a bill you did not owe. Nigeria is sinning it's citizen. Bills should bear a name, and such person is liable for the bill.

(1) (Reply)

5bedrooms Fully Detached Duplex House +BQ For Sale In Igbo- Efon Lekki Lagos / To Let / De Avocado Luxury & Smart Homes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.