Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,231 members, 7,818,778 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:43 AM

I Don’t Have Any Relationship With Her, She’s Just My Boyfriend, Neo’s Relative - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Don’t Have Any Relationship With Her, She’s Just My Boyfriend, Neo’s Relative (1109 Views)

What A Close Relative Posted About Ada Jesus. / Relative Uses Dead Body Of 'kay Low' To Curse SARS. Davido, Banky W React / Tobi Jacobs In Sex Video With Peruzzi Is Missing. She's Just 18 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Don’t Have Any Relationship With Her, She’s Just My Boyfriend, Neo’s Relative by youtube2025: 7:57am On Jan 28, 2021
I don’t have any relationship with her, she’s just my boyfriend, Neo’s relative - BBNaija’s Vee speaks on her relationship with Venita Akpofure (video)

BBNaija star, Vee Iye has opened up on her relationship with former BBnaija housemate, Venita Akpofure, who is also her boyfriend, Neo's cousin.

In an interview on Hip TV, Vee stated that she does not have any relationship with Venita who she described as just her boyfriend's relative. She added that one can't choose who their family is.

Watch the video below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dwk8dPxhHHY
Re: I Don’t Have Any Relationship With Her, She’s Just My Boyfriend, Neo’s Relative by zebjoe: 3:29pm On Mar 07, 2021
7 Nigerian female celebrities proved to the world that they can do with their body as it pleases and what is comfortable for them.

Gone are those days, when it was taboo for Nigerian ladies to be seen out in public being scantily clad, these days it is pretty much a norm to dress however you like and go out in public no matter how indecent it may seem.

With more and more Nigerians adopting cultures and dressing from the west, the “art” of wearing bikinis is a way to make bold and fashionable statements and a lot of Nigerian ladies feel confident enough to flaunt their bodies wearing bikinis.

The 7 Female celebrities who proved to the world that proved to the world that they can do with their body as it pleases and flaunted their bikini bodies effortlessly are:
· Toke Makinwa
· Idia Aisien
· Venita Akpofure
· Omawumi Megbele
· Tiwa Savage
· Seyi Shay
· Toyin Lawani

Watch how each of these ladies flaunt their bikini body effortlessly here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XK5W_WvGvbM

(1) (Reply)

Kodak Black Rushed To Safety By His bodyguard After Red Beam Spotted on him / People Who Are Stronger Than You Will Take Advantage Of Your Anus- Yvonne Jegede / Nigerian Actress, Uche Okoye Brags Online "I Should Be Grateful For Men Chasing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.