Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,399 members, 7,822,839 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:48 PM

Fiver Experts Needed Here - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Fiver Experts Needed Here (267 Views)

[Wanted] Old Fiver Foreign Approved Account Needed / Fiver, Upwork, Schemit, Tech Discussion / Fiver Article Writer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fiver Experts Needed Here by Observer20: 9:47am On Jan 28, 2021
Good day..
Please I want to starting selling gigs on fiverr and I needed to verify my phone number, but the nigerian number was not accepted.

Can someone tell how to go about it, also do I need a certification to be able to withdraw funds?
Re: Fiver Experts Needed Here by Doyin400l(m): 10:15am On Jan 28, 2021
Observer20:
Good day..
Please I want to starting selling gigs on fiverr and I needed to verify my phone number, but the nigerian number was not accepted.

Can someone tell how to go about it, also do I need a certification to be able to withdraw funds?

Lols. Nothing is wrong with Nigeria Number, maybe your network or browser. Clear your cookies on your browser and try again.

I verified recently with a new naija akant.

No you don't need any certification at all. Just fill in your withdrawal details. That's it.
Re: Fiver Experts Needed Here by lloydtruth: 10:38am On Jan 28, 2021
Observer20:
Good day..

I hope you are not going into the writing niche?
Re: Fiver Experts Needed Here by Observer20: 11:59am On Jan 28, 2021
lloydtruth:

I hope you are not going into the writing niche?
no
Re: Fiver Experts Needed Here by lloydtruth: 2:52pm On Jan 28, 2021
Observer20:
no
Thank God
Re: Fiver Experts Needed Here by Integritypay: 3:36pm On Jan 28, 2021
I can get you a new verified PayPal Business Account that function very well to receive funds globally, shop and make payment online, and withdraw funds directly into your local bank account in Nigeria with no restriction at all..

Dm me and let me get your account started

Dm if you want to sell your PayPal funds too
Re: Fiver Experts Needed Here by Observer20: 3:38pm On Jan 28, 2021
lloydtruth:

Thank God

Y bruh
Re: Fiver Experts Needed Here by Observer20: 3:40pm On Jan 28, 2021
Integritypay:
I can get you a new verified PayPal Business Account that function very well to receive funds globally, shop and make payment online, and withdraw funds directly into your local bank account in Nigeria with no restriction at all..

Dm me and let me get your account started

Dm if you want to sell your PayPal funds too
Already have one

(1) (Reply)

40 Ft Container Needed For Hire For 6month / Withdraw Your Money On Transferwise Despite The CBN Restriction / I Want To Invest And Trade With 15k On Crypto How Do I Go About It?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.