Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,333 members, 7,819,143 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:55 AM

Herdsmen: I Am Coming To Ogun - Sunday Igboho Warns Criminals In Ogun To Prepare - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Herdsmen: I Am Coming To Ogun - Sunday Igboho Warns Criminals In Ogun To Prepare (44964 Views)

Wike, Tinubu: We Won’t Allow You Heat Up Nigeria – Sunday Igboho Warns Gumi / Don't Protest Or Rally In My Name — Igboho Warns From Beninese Prison / Any Attack On The South-East Is An Attack On The Yorubas — Igboho Warns FG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Herdsmen: I Am Coming To Ogun - Sunday Igboho Warns Criminals In Ogun To Prepare by Lightorder: 12:22pm On Jan 28, 2021
christistruth01:

The one who rants on Radio daily but fled 6000km away to be with his girlfriends in London , at the first sound of gunfire

Whom from London orders his boys to face live bullets while he is out of harm's way living large in hotels and entertaining his girlfriends on his deceived followers money

Does that one have balls?
a general who plans the battle doesn’t lead it from the front. A single stray bullet could end the struggle.Stop being petty and your naivety eh

2 Likes

Re: Herdsmen: I Am Coming To Ogun - Sunday Igboho Warns Criminals In Ogun To Prepare by Thewrath(m): 12:22pm On Jan 28, 2021
marsman:

Why did he not come during his fathers burial? Was he to scared?
Were you the one marking the attendance?
You think too big of social media.
Re: Herdsmen: I Am Coming To Ogun - Sunday Igboho Warns Criminals In Ogun To Prepare by Brushstrokes20: 12:23pm On Jan 28, 2021
Spot! # brave omoluabi!...enough of nonsense.
Re: Herdsmen: I Am Coming To Ogun - Sunday Igboho Warns Criminals In Ogun To Prepare by adeolakemi: 12:23pm On Jan 28, 2021
capitalzero:

Ibarapa thought so. Representatives want to be politically correct. They would do nothing
I am an omoluabi and I respect constituted authority please give no room for violence
Re: Herdsmen: I Am Coming To Ogun - Sunday Igboho Warns Criminals In Ogun To Prepare by Karlosorji(m): 12:24pm On Jan 28, 2021
christistruth01:

The one who rants on Radio daily but fled 6000km away to be with his girlfriends in London , at the first sound of gunfire

Whom from London orders his boys to face live bullets while he is out of harm's way living large in hotels and entertaining his girlfriends on his deceived followers money

Does that one have balls?
Go and sit down
Re: Herdsmen: I Am Coming To Ogun - Sunday Igboho Warns Criminals In Ogun To Prepare by SEGLIZ: 12:24pm On Jan 28, 2021
AlhajiImam:
The chief of army staff should do the needful. This Sunday is a nobody and isn't a government appointee. We don't breed and support terrorism from the west.

You see, he has no kids in Nigeria, yet want to cause problems that will lead to the death of the kids of other men... Well, I know yorubas are wise and can't fall for his gimmicks

who be this one again?

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen: I Am Coming To Ogun - Sunday Igboho Warns Criminals In Ogun To Prepare by Mayng01(m): 12:25pm On Jan 28, 2021
Good news
Re: Herdsmen: I Am Coming To Ogun - Sunday Igboho Warns Criminals In Ogun To Prepare by Zane2point4(m): 12:26pm On Jan 28, 2021
Queenlovely:
I don't believe this, but I will say my honest unadulterated opinion, and I will be mature I'm my comments in case my grandchildren sees my post after I leave this world.

you can not do much without the support of your people Mr. Sunday
You're always sayinh thrash,its like you're daft or stupid.
Traitor and a corwad.
Re: Herdsmen: I Am Coming To Ogun - Sunday Igboho Warns Criminals In Ogun To Prepare by StaffofOrayan(m): 12:27pm On Jan 28, 2021
AlhajiImam:
The chief of army staff should do the needful. This Sunday is a nobody and isn't a government appointee. We don't breed and support terrorism from the west.

You see, he has no kids in Nigeria, yet want to cause problems that will lead to the death of the kids of other men... Well, I know yorubas are wise and can't fall for his gimmicks

Like they have done the needful in Katsina,
Mumu fulani

3 Likes

Re: Herdsmen: I Am Coming To Ogun - Sunday Igboho Warns Criminals In Ogun To Prepare by Chimaokigwe: 12:27pm On Jan 28, 2021
adeolakemi:
please keep your madness in oyo state , we are not complaining here in Ogun state ....the act can cause reprisal in the north and it's capable of causing civil war ...we have elected representatives who will handle this menace

adeolakemi:
Yoruba's have been running from pillar to pole ever since Dee nnanna was alleged to have replied a Facebook comment "sophisticated moooorons" what has he done wrong afterall he never mentioned any tribe but oba akiolu specifically mentioned IgbO yet Yoruba's said the oba cannot be questioned really ? is he no longer human or is he a god? Dee nnanna owes no Yoruba any apology if Yoruba thinks oba akiolu can be be queried our dear Dee nnanna ochereome can't be queried as well pigsandidiot,cilicmarine/ngeneukwenu,madridguy,buharisguy,

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen: I Am Coming To Ogun - Sunday Igboho Warns Criminals In Ogun To Prepare by Stomoney(m): 12:28pm On Jan 28, 2021
Dindinrin omo
adeolakemi:
please keep your madness in oyo state , we are not complaining here in Ogun state ....the act can cause reprisal in the north and it's capable of causing civil war ...we have elected representatives who will handle this menace

6 Likes

Re: Herdsmen: I Am Coming To Ogun - Sunday Igboho Warns Criminals In Ogun To Prepare by mamaafrik(m): 12:28pm On Jan 28, 2021
Sunday should please apply wisdowm,get more people to lead the course,your life is important to us,make moves silently and use the media to win the battle,Yoruba obas and citizenries must use the media effectively ,remove those styled paid media channels from all the media platforms .
Re: Herdsmen: I Am Coming To Ogun - Sunday Igboho Warns Criminals In Ogun To Prepare by Muhylonaire007: 12:28pm On Jan 28, 2021
Kingluqman:
Akinkanju okunrin Ogun!!!

Why is Igboho not Are ona kankanfo

That position is the most useless in yoruba kingdom.
The bastard that occupied the position is not even aware that his people are suffering from herders. It is safe to say the aare ona kakanfo is now a political office. Gani Adams is a bastard I must confess

4 Likes

Re: Herdsmen: I Am Coming To Ogun - Sunday Igboho Warns Criminals In Ogun To Prepare by Jimmy231: 12:28pm On Jan 28, 2021
Queenlovely:

sure call me 08060655676
How would you feel if your grandchildren got to see this comment in the future
Re: Herdsmen: I Am Coming To Ogun - Sunday Igboho Warns Criminals In Ogun To Prepare by omogin(f): 12:28pm On Jan 28, 2021
I'm beginning to think that politicians are the sponsors of these criminals
Re: Herdsmen: I Am Coming To Ogun - Sunday Igboho Warns Criminals In Ogun To Prepare by airminem(f): 12:29pm On Jan 28, 2021
grin
Re: Herdsmen: I Am Coming To Ogun - Sunday Igboho Warns Criminals In Ogun To Prepare by Jostoman: 12:30pm On Jan 28, 2021
valenu:
You Fulani derailing thread to cause disunity among the southerners. I know your type. Sunday igboho is Sunday igboho. KANU is KANU. They are all great men protecting the interest of their people. They are better than you fulanis wishing for division in the south so u can conquer. But you have all failed!
exactly because the unity of the south is a big threat to them in carrying out their evil agenda.

3 Likes

Re: Herdsmen: I Am Coming To Ogun - Sunday Igboho Warns Criminals In Ogun To Prepare by valenu(m): 12:31pm On Jan 28, 2021
Jostoman:
exactly because the unity of the south is a big threat to them in carry out their evil agenda.
Exactly

2 Likes

Re: Herdsmen: I Am Coming To Ogun - Sunday Igboho Warns Criminals In Ogun To Prepare by DSoj(m): 12:32pm On Jan 28, 2021
Stupid arrogance.
He will cry last last

No one supports herdsmen menace but this guy thinks he's alpha omega hiding behind herdsmen to launder his seceession image
Re: Herdsmen: I Am Coming To Ogun - Sunday Igboho Warns Criminals In Ogun To Prepare by juman(m): 12:32pm On Jan 28, 2021
One Nigeria has failed us.

Fulanis have huge land mass in their area yet they go to other peoples area and be causing nuisance.

Enough is enough.
Re: Herdsmen: I Am Coming To Ogun - Sunday Igboho Warns Criminals In Ogun To Prepare by delpee(f): 12:32pm On Jan 28, 2021
Thewrath:

NK never fled,he is ready to fight with the govt when the govt decides to fight clean....what is stopping the govt from extraditing him?

He can come on his own like Idiagbon, Abiola and Obasanjo did at critical times. That's provided he's willing to face the consequences as a true warrior.
Re: Herdsmen: I Am Coming To Ogun - Sunday Igboho Warns Criminals In Ogun To Prepare by kolexy(m): 12:32pm On Jan 28, 2021
sojfarm:
This is the REAL ASIWAJU OF YORUBA LAND

There is no such title as Asiwaju of Yoruba. Asiwaju Bola Tinubu is the most influential political leader in Yoruba land, but his title is Asiwaju of Lagos.
Re: Herdsmen: I Am Coming To Ogun - Sunday Igboho Warns Criminals In Ogun To Prepare by ivolt: 12:33pm On Jan 28, 2021
adeolakemi:
Another cowardly Ipob.
You have no say in this matter.

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen: I Am Coming To Ogun - Sunday Igboho Warns Criminals In Ogun To Prepare by Sctests: 12:34pm On Jan 28, 2021
Since when did yoruba-owned The nations newspaper start calling seperatists 'activists'. Is it because Igboho is yoruba?

Igboho is a terrorist wanted by the authorities.
Re: Herdsmen: I Am Coming To Ogun - Sunday Igboho Warns Criminals In Ogun To Prepare by Jinad50: 12:37pm On Jan 28, 2021
Queenlovely:
I don't believe this, but I will say my honest unadulterated opinion, and I will be mature I'm my comments in case my grandchildren sees my post after I leave this world.

you can not do much without the support of your people Mr. Sunday
Jesus did much without the help of his people.

Jesus as a prophet wasnt honour nor respected, yet, he did much.

So u know, the yoruba people are behind Igboho....forget those governors.
Re: Herdsmen: I Am Coming To Ogun - Sunday Igboho Warns Criminals In Ogun To Prepare by ivolt: 12:38pm On Jan 28, 2021
dorothy111:

Fela said "my people too they fear. They no wan die"

Stomoney:
Dindinrin omo

That Ipob member with a fake moniker should be ignored. He is sad that criminal herdsmen are feeling the heat.
Re: Herdsmen: I Am Coming To Ogun - Sunday Igboho Warns Criminals In Ogun To Prepare by Raph82(m): 12:40pm On Jan 28, 2021
adeolakemi:
And what have ur so called representatives done about it all these while?

6 Likes

Re: Herdsmen: I Am Coming To Ogun - Sunday Igboho Warns Criminals In Ogun To Prepare by Thewrath(m): 12:41pm On Jan 28, 2021
delpee:

He can come on his own like Idiagbon, Abiola and Obasanjo did at critical times. That's provided he's willing to face the consequences as a true warrior.
Good,he has the right to determine which time is critical,that’s his right so let’s allow him exercise it...but if they are in a hurry,they can go ahead and extradite him if they are sure they have not abused his right to self determination..

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen: I Am Coming To Ogun - Sunday Igboho Warns Criminals In Ogun To Prepare by mrdino(m): 12:41pm On Jan 28, 2021
valenu:
is it easy to relax in London to command boys in Nigeria? It is not easy at all. He's got balls
Even idiots have followers.
Re: Herdsmen: I Am Coming To Ogun - Sunday Igboho Warns Criminals In Ogun To Prepare by LuQuLuQu(m): 12:41pm On Jan 28, 2021
marsman:

It a pity all Nyamuri are ball less

It's a pity I'm not ofemmmnu
Re: Herdsmen: I Am Coming To Ogun - Sunday Igboho Warns Criminals In Ogun To Prepare by Jinad50: 12:41pm On Jan 28, 2021
adeolakemi:
And how well have they been handling it?

3 Likes

Re: Herdsmen: I Am Coming To Ogun - Sunday Igboho Warns Criminals In Ogun To Prepare by pacespot(m): 12:41pm On Jan 28, 2021
The only thing that concerns me about this guy is that, he will be betrayed by his own people. He should rather focus on the young men and people in remote areas who are mostly the victims of Fulani's attacks, or else the corrupt politicians or those evil Yoruba elders will sell him for a penny.

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

COVID-19: How Yinka Odumakin Died - Wife, Dr. Josephine Okei-Odumakin / Numan And Dong Members And Osinbajo Pictured Together As Man Shares Experiences / Nnamdi Chude Meets With Chief Innocent Chukwuma (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.