Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,600 members, 7,820,147 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:28 AM

Get Your Affordable Kitchen Appliances Here - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Get Your Affordable Kitchen Appliances Here (723 Views)

Family People Do-It-Yourself Home Appliances Here / Home ā€˜nā€™ Moore ā€” Kitchen Appliances/Utensils/Souvenirs At Best Prices! / @zion_kitchen_appliances Home Of Kitchen Appliances (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Get Your Affordable Kitchen Appliances Here by gagzee(m): 10:23am On Jan 28, 2021
Hello everyone...

Welcome to Mo' Adunni Page, We help you to get your kitchen appliances of any kind for personal use and gifting purpose.
Kindly check through the pictures for any appliances of your choice. You can also contact me via whatsapp for faster response, incase what you need is not here, we can always get it for you. We are looking forward to hearing from you! Do have a fruitfu day!

Call/Whatsapp: 07013957216

Re: Get Your Affordable Kitchen Appliances Here by gagzee(m): 10:25am On Jan 28, 2021
More Appliances

Re: Get Your Affordable Kitchen Appliances Here by gagzee(m): 10:29am On Jan 28, 2021
More...

Re: Get Your Affordable Kitchen Appliances Here by gagzee(m): 10:30am On Jan 28, 2021
More....

Re: Get Your Affordable Kitchen Appliances Here by gagzee(m): 10:38am On Jan 28, 2021
More..

Re: Get Your Affordable Kitchen Appliances Here by gagzee(m): 10:40am On Jan 28, 2021
More.

Re: Get Your Affordable Kitchen Appliances Here by gagzee(m): 10:45am On Jan 28, 2021
More..

Re: Get Your Affordable Kitchen Appliances Here by gagzee(m): 12:00pm On Feb 02, 2021
Good day! Still available
Re: Get Your Affordable Kitchen Appliances Here by gagzee(m): 1:07pm On Feb 11, 2021
Good day friends
Re: Get Your Affordable Kitchen Appliances Here by gagzee(m): 7:07pm On Jun 04, 2021
STILL AVAILABLE
Re: Get Your Affordable Kitchen Appliances Here by queenfav(f): 9:04pm On Jun 04, 2021
gagzee:
STILL AVAILABLE
what exactly is still available.When your prices are not displayed?So a buyer should start asking for prices of items i want one by one?SMH

1 Like

Re: Get Your Affordable Kitchen Appliances Here by gagzee(m): 10:40am On Jun 05, 2021
@queenfav I hope you understand that the world would not end if you simply face your front and mind your business?....
Re: Get Your Affordable Kitchen Appliances Here by lilioj: 2:40pm On Jun 05, 2021
gagzee:
@queenfav I hope you understand that the world would not end if you simply face your front and mind your business?....
Na wa oooo, as a business person that's no way to talk to a prospective customer, yes she is prospective because she is obviously interested in something you're selling that's why she made the observation on the lack of prices on your products, learn to take criticisms

2 Likes

Re: Get Your Affordable Kitchen Appliances Here by queenfav(f): 3:06pm On Jun 05, 2021
lilioj:

Na wa oooo, as a business person that's no way to talk to a prospective customer, yes she is prospective because she is obviously interested in something you're selling that's why she made the observation on the lack of prices on your products, learn to take criticisms
Bro, english isn't our first language.So i don't take offense to his reply.Na me find trouble,let me shop on jumia.

1 Like

Re: Get Your Affordable Kitchen Appliances Here by gagzee(m): 7:40pm On Jun 05, 2021
lilioj:

Hi, i understand your point. But you would already know someone that is atleast interested in buying and someone that is just ill mannered and quick to drop negative comments on people's post.
I reacted that way because i went through her profile and noticed she sells stuffs here, so expected her to know better. There are a thousand and one ways to politely point out someones error without being so rude and saucy about it.
nevertheless, thanks for your feedback.

(1) (Reply)

Minding Your Business The Nigerian Way / How To Know If When You Dating An Ogbanje (water/ Marine Spirit) / ~Does The Nigerian Legal System Permit More Than 1 Wife . . .?~

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.