Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,220 members, 7,953,811 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 07:09 AM

Ali Condemns Obasanjo’s Reforms - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ali Condemns Obasanjo’s Reforms (872 Views)

World Bank Gives Kachikwu Thumbs Up On NNPC Reforms / Presidency Condemns Obasanjo’s ‘unwarranted Attack’ On Jonathan / Anglican Bishop Condemns Obasanjo’s Attack On Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ali Condemns Obasanjo’s Reforms by sartorius(m): 6:53am On Jul 04, 2007
hypocrites full pdp grin , Ali must go. The South-East caucus of the party had in the last three weeks been pushing for the resignation of Ali and other members of the party‘s National Working Committee. It cited the new zoning formula in the party as reason.

ali can go

http://www.thisdayonline.com/nview.php?id=82717
Re: Ali Condemns Obasanjo’s Reforms by sartorius(m): 7:33am On Jul 04, 2007
Ali, irked by the sale of public institutions and the withdrawal of subsidy on agriculture, wondered why Obasanjo should embark on such ventures at all.

He said at his investiture as a Senior Honourary Fellow of the Economic Institute in Abuja that rather than open up the economy for competition, it should be protected first and stabilised.

His words: "This is an age of ‘sell up everything’, including the family chamber. I don’t encourage all the sales. I don’t see why Federal Government Colleges should be sold. I don’t also see why certain things that are of national security should be sold, but we have not gone out to sell everything yet. May be at one point we must designate certain things for purpose of national security or otherwise
Re: Ali Condemns Obasanjo’s Reforms by desgiezd(m): 10:05am On Jul 04, 2007
Obviously, Ali has just resurrected from the land of the dead. Why is he just saying this now? Anyway, sha, for daring to say this, he should be ready for OBJ's sting and that could be deadlier than scorpion's. About time he approaches Audu Ogbe for the necessary anti-biotics.
Re: Ali Condemns Obasanjo’s Reforms by henro2007: 10:13am On Jul 04, 2007
Ali is not qualify to say that, he's party to that reforms. We totally disagree with him in the court of public opinion, that he did not support the reform. This is the reform he fought and battle for. Will somebody help me ask him if he's in support of the '3rd term scheme'?
Re: Ali Condemns Obasanjo’s Reforms by angel101(f): 10:14am On Jul 04, 2007
Rubbish talk! shocked na now day break?
Re: Ali Condemns Obasanjo’s Reforms by Afam(m): 10:17am On Jul 04, 2007
What people like Ali deserve is complete media blackout because if his likes are ignored one won't be bored with such rubbish.

Anyone that cannot stand up to oppose anything when it is happening should forever remain silent.
Re: Ali Condemns Obasanjo’s Reforms by McKren(m): 10:27am On Jul 04, 2007
desgiezd:

Obviously, Ali has just resurrected from the land of the dead. Why is he just saying this now? Anyway, sha, for daring to say this, he should be ready for OBJ's sting and that could be deadlier than scorpion's. About time he approaches Audu Ogbe for the necessary anti-biotics.

He did not resurect from nothing, he had no economic views nor does he have one now. He is only on the job for what he could get and is only retaliating his wives failure at the polls coupled with other quarels he might have picked up with OBJ.
Re: Ali Condemns Obasanjo’s Reforms by denex: 10:43am On Jul 04, 2007
The man is as insignificant in Nigeria as the price of of pina colada.
Re: Ali Condemns Obasanjo’s Reforms by sartorius(m): 11:23am On Jul 04, 2007
i wonder why he is still the pdp chairman
Re: Ali Condemns Obasanjo’s Reforms by angel101(f): 11:28am On Jul 04, 2007
sounds now like 'Ali must go!' grin
Re: Ali Condemns Obasanjo’s Reforms by McDoe(m): 12:00pm On Jul 04, 2007
Though belated, it is better than not saying anything in the face of these unpopular decisions by government. At least, this can put Yar'Adua, who now in the saddle, on his toes.
Re: Ali Condemns Obasanjo’s Reforms by angel101(f): 12:22pm On Jul 04, 2007
Nonsense! the man is only trying to gain cheap popularity! as far as i gather, he has been irrelevant from yester years and i fear he will remain so. ALI MUST GO!!!

(1) (Reply)

Edo, Ondo State Govts Receive Niger Delta Master Plan. / Benue Indigenes Get N41.8b Damages Over Military Invasion / Did Cows Truly Voted In April Elections? See Pic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.