Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,987 members, 7,817,908 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:35 PM

If You Have A Car And You Don't Make N196,000 Monthly.... Try This - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / If You Have A Car And You Don't Make N196,000 Monthly.... Try This (213 Views)

Don't Make Mistakes Of Using Fedex In Your Life / Niwi International - Earn Up To $10,000 Monthly - For Serious Minds Only. / If You Don't Watch On These 5 Things Your Life Will Be Scammed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

If You Have A Car And You Don't Make N196,000 Monthly.... Try This by AdesuyiVictor: 11:50am On Jan 28, 2021
... only for car owners ready to make a steady monthly Income of N196,000 above....

If this sounds like you, read on... Otherwise.....

You might want to check the next topic... And this is going to be very quick...

A friend of mine here in Lagos delivers N49,000 weekly to a man i know very well... This friend of mine is a Uber/bolt driver..... He got the car on hp...

Lets do the calculation : N49,000 × 4 = N196,000...

That could be you... if you have a car that takes money from you instead of making you richer by the day...

My name is Adesuyi Victor...

I am a Uber/bolt driver... I have 5 years of experience driving on Lagos roads and...

I am looking for a trustworthy partner who I can drive his/her car for hp.....

With a weekly reasonable remittance of N25/30K and above.... Of course, it's possible in Lagos...

Just ensure your car is in VERY good condition....has an ac....

I maintain high level of good car maintenance... So you car is in a good hand...

If this sounds like something you can do....to create an alternative source of income for you....

I am ready to have further talks with you...

My location is ipaja-Baruwa,Lagos...

Call/WhatsApp Now on 08183497413...

Email : adesuyivictor1@gmail.com

PS: The N196,000 is only very possible if your car is New, with perfectly working parts.....

PSS: If your car is not, but clean, perfect working condition with ac...No Bueno, you'll still make lots of money....

(1) (Reply)

What Can Someone Take To Chase Sleep At Night? / South-south Tech Business And Tech Startup Platform / Headies Award 2021 Winners List: Omah Lay Wins Next Rated, Simi, Fireboy Wins

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.