Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,381 members, 7,819,387 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:23 PM

I Am Resolute And Undaunted Do Not be Afraid - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / I Am Resolute And Undaunted Do Not be Afraid (311 Views)

Don't Be Afraid Of Bullets - Defence Minister Tells Troops / Don’t Be Afraid To Speak Up / Why Aren’t Babies Afraid Of Snakes? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Resolute And Undaunted Do Not be Afraid by HelpYourself(m): 12:33pm On Jan 28, 2021
To my students and those I mentor (you know yourselves) and to every one generally.

In this time of warfare you cannot to be spiritually weak.

You wonder why despite their attacks I stand strong day in day out ?

Because of conviction. I see the lies the church has used to enslaved and tie people down for centuries

They are more interested in keeping you enslaved and they want you to be ignorant of the spiritual laws .

Because a population without spiritual problems means less visits to the church mosque and juju men and women

This is bad for business for them. They come on my threads and attack me daily with nothing but conjecture and ramblings but this doesn't faze me it only empowers me.

I will continue to expose the ways of the Dark ones and train those who want to learn how to confront and manipuluate the forces for their benefit and development.

Bearer the darkness they come in church cloaks and holy garments grin

The astonishing thing is , I speak against all religions including islam but why is it always the church people attacking me ?

I will tell you why because I am dismantling their lies and feeding you the truth .

I will not take a leave, I will not bow out nor will I ever stop giving you the truth they hide from you in the vatican and Mecca

Power is what sets one apart from the rest

Same way some of the disciples of jesus dabbled into the occult after his passing seeking power the replicate his miracles.

Because they didn't grasp his message completely. This world is full of wonders and spiritual things of might and wonder

Magic ,occult , mysticism are all gimmicks and party tricks hence a waste of your time

There are forces in this creation that are kept hidden for a reason.

But it is time for all to know. Mind you when I say all do not be mistaken this knowledge is not for everyone for in some hands they would do more harm than good.

They call me wizard witch dark one mixing light and dark etc grin

A pastor has called me and offered me huge sums to come work in his church grin

I have gotten offered sums to do certain evil things which I reject but your pastors and prophetesses do these .

I will keep posting wisdom for the same truths and wisdom Solomon was blessed with and the same arts Moses performed are in me and I use them to help.

Ask anyone who has interacted with me grin

So let all you dark ones keep coming physically and spiritually I am ready and undaunted grin

The lies and fraud you use the manipulate the people is ending.

They are intimidated and afraid as I expose their secrets yet they take from my posts and use in the preachings.

So please keep reading and learning and open your mind and feed your spirit knowledge.

If I say the things I know I mean knowledge of things , this forum would break due to war. And the vicious attacks would quadruple grin But slowly and surely ..

Instead of asking me to appear where you are asking me about the lady you stole from what she has done. (You know yourself) grin

99% of my visitors read my posts here and are too afraid to comment because of fear of being labelled they rather send me a DM privately and they always confess to me they can never comment for fear of being labelled . Imagine that grin

Don't be afraid to seek knowledge, don't let anyone bully you by telling you what can or cannot be studied

We will demystify the dark ones and their powers till they are powerless.

Cheers

grin

7 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I Am Resolute And Undaunted Do Not be Afraid by Nobody: 1:07pm On Jan 28, 2021
Salute sir

1 Like

Re: I Am Resolute And Undaunted Do Not be Afraid by Divoc19(f): 2:04pm On Jan 28, 2021
Following...

Bumper to bumper

3 Likes

Re: I Am Resolute And Undaunted Do Not be Afraid by Jaqenhghar: 7:33pm On Jan 28, 2021
GofuckYourself:
To my students and those I mentor (you know yourselves) and to every one generally.

In this time of warfare you cannot to be spiritually weak.

You wonder why despite their attacks I stand strong day in day out ?

Because of conviction. I see the lies the church has used to enslaved and tie people down for centuries

They are more interested in keeping you enslaved and they want you to be ignorant of the spiritual laws .

Because a population without spiritual problems means less visits to the church mosque and juju men and women

This is bad for business for them. They come on my threads and attack me daily with nothing but conjecture and ramblings but this doesn't faze me it only empowers me.

I will continue to expose the ways of the Dark ones and train those who want to learn how to confront and manipuluate the forces for their benefit and development.

Bearer the darkness they come in church cloaks and holy garments grin

The astonishing thing is , I speak against all religions including islam but why is it always the church people attacking me ?

I will tell you why because I am dismantling their lies and feeding you the truth .

I will not take a leave, I will not bow out nor will I ever stop giving you the truth they hide from you in the vatican and Mecca

Power is what sets one apart from the rest

Same way some of the disciples of jesus dabbled into the occult after his passing seeking power the replicate his miracles.

Because they didn't grasp his message completely. This world is full of wonders and spiritual things of might and wonder

Magic ,occult , mysticism are all gimmicks and party tricks hence a waste of your time

There are forces in this creation that are kept hidden for a reason.

But it is time for all to know. Mind you when I say all do not be mistaken this knowledge is not for everyone for in some hands they would do more harm than good.

They call me wizard witch dark one mixing light and dark etc grin

A pastor has called me and offered me huge sums to come work in his church grin

I have gotten offered sums to do certain evil things which I reject but your pastors and prophetesses do these .

I will keep posting wisdom for the same truths and wisdom Solomon was blessed with and the same arts Moses performed are in me and I use them to help.

Ask anyone who has interacted with me grin

So let all you dark ones keep coming physically and spiritually I am ready and undaunted grin

The lies and fraud you use the manipulate the people is ending.

They are intimidated and afraid as I expose their secrets yet they take from my posts and use in the preachings.

So please keep reading and learning and open your mind and feed your spirit knowledge.

If I say the things I know I mean knowledge of things , this forum would break due to war. And the vicious attacks would quadruple grin But slowly and surely ..

Instead of asking me to appear where you are asking me about the lady you stole from what she has done. (You know yourself) grin

99% of my visitors read my posts here and are too afraid to comment because of fear of being labelled they rather send me a DM privately and they always confess to me they can never comment for fear of being labelled . Imagine that grin

Don't be afraid to seek knowledge, don't let anyone bully you by telling you what can or cannot be studied

We will demystify the dark ones and their powers till they are powerless.

Cheers

grin

I wish you had this knowledge on plants and their healing properties.
Re: I Am Resolute And Undaunted Do Not be Afraid by HelpYourself(m): 7:53pm On Jan 28, 2021
Jaqenhghar:

I wish you had this knowledge on plants and their healing properties.

Plants are the best source of all healing my friend

As nature gave to us they hold immense healing properties

I know some

1 Like

Re: I Am Resolute And Undaunted Do Not be Afraid by Jaqenhghar: 8:36pm On Jan 28, 2021
GofuckYourself:

Plants are the best source of all healing my friend

As nature gave to us they hold immense healing properties

I know some
Would you know what plants ca cure cancer?
I am interested in this because my mum told me her experience when she was a child. 2 instances where plants were used to save her life when docotes had given up.
Re: I Am Resolute And Undaunted Do Not be Afraid by HelpYourself(m): 9:28pm On Jan 28, 2021
Jaqenhghar:

Would you know what plants ca cure cancer?
I am interested in this because my mum told me her experience when she was a child. 2 instances where plants were used to save her life when docotes had given up.

Yes there are plants that can cure such

DM me I will connect you with Dr whom I know thats his calling I am sure he can assist you

Stay blessed

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Humorous Short Stories For High School Students / Fully Verified Blockchain Account For Sale / Chioma Allegedly In Tears Following Davido’s Entanglement Returns To School

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.