Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,138 members, 7,814,988 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:51 AM

Let Me Teach You Digital Marketing For Just #5k - Web Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Web Market / Let Me Teach You Digital Marketing For Just #5k (161 Views)

[new] Magento 2 Post Purchase Email Marketing For Upsells / I Will Teach You Website Designing And Blogging For Just #20,000 / Btc/crypto Cloud Mining Script @ 5k... Others Too @5k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Let Me Teach You Digital Marketing For Just #5k by shady45(m): 12:53pm On Jan 28, 2021
Hi there,

Do you want to learn digital marketing or been looking for an opportunity to learn it from someone who is very good and experienced in it, then this is your chance.

As more and more brands are using the internet to promote their business, so the need for a digital marketer is on the increase.

Things you will learn

Social Media Marketing (Facebook and Instagram targeted ads)
Search Engine Optimization techniques (SEO)
Search Engine Marketing (SEM on Google ads)
And

Bonus class on Web design (Needed for SEO & SEM)

This is my portfolio link (www.peteriteka.com)

You can as well whatsapp me on 08110594681.

(1) (Reply)

Best Domain Name Registrar And Web Hosting Company In Nigeria And Africa. / Attract More Customers With Our High-quality Website And Landing Page Design / For Building Your Site With Us, You'll Get Another One FREE!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.