Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,070 members, 7,953,268 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 01:17 PM

6 Year Old Raped Repeatedly In Ikotun - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 6 Year Old Raped Repeatedly In Ikotun (1227 Views)

Jennifer Dan Found Dead With Ripped Stomach In Ikotun Hotel / Police Kill 5 Looters In Ikotun, Arrest Scores / 2-Year-Old Raped By A 40-Year-Old Man In Abia (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

6 Year Old Raped Repeatedly In Ikotun by Uchbanny(f): 1:04pm On Jan 28, 2021
Palpable tension is brewing at Ikotun area of Lagos State over an alleged rape of a minor (names withheld) by a13 year old boy.

The incident took place at No. 4 Alamu Olaleye street, Governor Road, Ikotun, on 23rd January, 2021.

According to a source who disclosed this to IgbereTv, said, "the victim stays with her grand mother and on the 23rd of January, 202, when the grand mother was outside the house while the victim was inside, Chikamso invited her out to play and it was in the process that he defiled her".

The victim confessed that this is not the first time the boy is defiling her, concluded the source.

When the victim's family discovered the crime, they reported to a Human Right group, Women of Inestimable Values Foundation and the foundation adviced them to make a formal report to the nearest police station close to them as it was already late.

They reported at Ikotun police station and immediately the police swung into action and arrested the culprit, Chikamso.

The Public Relations Officer of the NGO said when the case came to their attention, it was almost midnight so they adviced the family to quickly report at the police station. She further disclosed that they were back at the Ikotun police station with the victim on Monday, 25th January,2021, around 10 am, where they met the officer-in-charge of the case, who told them the Divisional Police Officer was not on seat but assured that the case will be transferred to the gender unit of the Ikeja Division.

This reporter can authoritatively confirm that the case has been transferred to Ikeja, today 28th of January 2021.

The President of the foundation encourages parents to train their boy child as well because the rate at which young boys are becoming exposed to sexual immorality and weed smoking is alarming and dangerous to themselves and the society. She quipped that in the fight against rape and domestic violence, the governement, individuals and society must not relent in their efforts to eradicate our society of such vices.

She said she appreaciate the efforts of the police officers at Ikotun station for ensuring the arrest and also fighting for justice.

Re: 6 Year Old Raped Repeatedly In Ikotun by Kingosytex(m): 1:06pm On Jan 28, 2021
The idiot should be castrated!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: 6 Year Old Raped Repeatedly In Ikotun by Nobody: 1:09pm On Jan 28, 2021
Hei God
13 years nitori oloun
Wait how ,where ,when.....I don't even know what to say. Wetin 13 year old dey do with sex? The world don spoil indeed. At 13 I was balancing chemical equations,studying entropy and enthalpy,memorising Hooke's law. I didn't even think of punna. To me girls were my rivals. For they were always pursuing my scores in class then. Wetin make am find punna nitori oloun.

Social media...yes that's it. I hope he is properly punished and I pray the little girl is healed of this damaging incident. Na wah.

That being said, guys, limit the way female children play around you. In fact no allow any one near you . Once you see a small girl alone with you shout call him mama or guardian make them come carry their pikin. These includes from 18 or even 20 downwards. Some useless parents now see it as a means to cashout. Na God save my guy. Story for another day
Re: 6 Year Old Raped Repeatedly In Ikotun by MostImportant(m): 1:19pm On Jan 28, 2021
This country na wa o.
Re: 6 Year Old Raped Repeatedly In Ikotun by Madibah(m): 1:25pm On Jan 28, 2021
Dem dem
Re: 6 Year Old Raped Repeatedly In Ikotun by TruthHurts1(m): 1:33pm On Jan 28, 2021
Who who?

Madibah:
Dem dem
Re: 6 Year Old Raped Repeatedly In Ikotun by Nobody: 1:36pm On Jan 28, 2021
I thought they said 13 year olds are kids?
Re: 6 Year Old Raped Repeatedly In Ikotun by Chicko1995: 1:37pm On Jan 28, 2021
grin
Re: 6 Year Old Raped Repeatedly In Ikotun by Madibah(m): 1:49pm On Jan 28, 2021
TruthHurts1:
Who who?

Ipob ipob
Re: 6 Year Old Raped Repeatedly In Ikotun by TruthHurts1(m): 2:01pm On Jan 28, 2021
How do you know? When criminal acts are committed by underage, their identities are always concealed. Nobody actually knows anything about both the victim and the perpetrator.

Madibah:

Ipob ipob
Re: 6 Year Old Raped Repeatedly In Ikotun by Madibah(m): 2:13pm On Jan 28, 2021
TruthHurts1:
How do you know? When criminal acts are committed by underage, their identities are always concealed. Nobody actually knows anything about both the victim and the perpetrator.

We already know , they're already criminals at their teens ..
stop defend criminal act

Undisputed criminals
Re: 6 Year Old Raped Repeatedly In Ikotun by Mhimi007(m): 3:27pm On Jan 28, 2021
Please somebody should help me that I'm short of words picture
Re: 6 Year Old Raped Repeatedly In Ikotun by oladunjoye23936: 3:55pm On Jan 28, 2021
This country na wa o.
Re: 6 Year Old Raped Repeatedly In Ikotun by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:01pm On Jan 28, 2021
Is the modafoka dead yet ?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: 6 Year Old Raped Repeatedly In Ikotun by Deserea: 7:16pm On Jan 28, 2021
The culprit is a minor, how is this case going to be handle

At this age his already a rapist.

Pls ignore the hypocrite above.

Re: 6 Year Old Raped Repeatedly In Ikotun by Lifestone(m): 7:26pm On Jan 28, 2021
This is absurd. The boy is also underage ! How will the matter be judged?

(1) (Reply)

Major Reason Behind Male cultist With Ear Rings / Sangotedo Shooting Last Night. / To Avoid SIM Theft!!! , Steps To Set A Pin On Your SIM

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.