Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,845 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:55 AM

Autumn Spikes: Dangote ‘Insultingly’ Offered Me $15,000 ‘Hush Money’ - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Autumn Spikes: Dangote ‘Insultingly’ Offered Me $15,000 ‘Hush Money’ (45091 Views)

Autumn Spikes Evicted From U.S. Apartment For Owing Six Months’ Rent / Dangote Asks Court To Gag Ex-Girlfriend, Autumn Spikes In US / Autumn Spikes: Dangote Sues American Mistress For Exposing His Buttocks Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Autumn Spikes: Dangote ‘Insultingly’ Offered Me $15,000 ‘Hush Money’ by Kingrefreshed: 3:36pm On Jan 28, 2021
dre11:
Ms Spikes says she was "pressured and influenced" to sign Mr Dangote’s first Non-Disclosure Agreement (NDA).

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/439105-how-dangote-insultingly-offered-me-15000-hush-money-ex-girlfriend.html

You see wetin TOTO dey cause?

Toto no get respect at all.

1 Like

Re: Autumn Spikes: Dangote ‘Insultingly’ Offered Me $15,000 ‘Hush Money’ by Iamgrey5(m): 3:36pm On Jan 28, 2021
Prostitution is a very lucrative business.

Imagine if a company were to offer me $2500 per month and I turn them down.

4 Likes

Re: Autumn Spikes: Dangote ‘Insultingly’ Offered Me $15,000 ‘Hush Money’ by tahir01(m): 3:36pm On Jan 28, 2021
No be $5milla? Give her and then get peace of mind.

1 Like

Re: Autumn Spikes: Dangote ‘Insultingly’ Offered Me $15,000 ‘Hush Money’ by Peterus604: 3:36pm On Jan 28, 2021
Na ur problem b dat.... Bt u enjoy am .... no lie grin grin grin

Re: Autumn Spikes: Dangote ‘Insultingly’ Offered Me $15,000 ‘Hush Money’ by MichaelSokoto(m): 3:37pm On Jan 28, 2021
Hotbutt:
Who is the girl

All she wants is just cheap popularity

Using the Poor man to shine

2 Likes

Re: Autumn Spikes: Dangote ‘Insultingly’ Offered Me $15,000 ‘Hush Money’ by Nobody: 3:37pm On Jan 28, 2021
This babe just dey make me laugh Las Las they go use her gain publicity like there is any need to pay a kobo any more, after all you've disclosed all.... It is not a crime to be in a relationship.

7 Likes

Re: Autumn Spikes: Dangote ‘Insultingly’ Offered Me $15,000 ‘Hush Money’ by 4ckyou: 3:37pm On Jan 28, 2021
MostImportant:
This matter go long o from the way I'm seeing it.

Let's keep fingers crossed.

I wonder why dangote is disturbing himself, let her say what she wants to say, na her problem, is it a crime to date a lady?

1 Like

Re: Autumn Spikes: Dangote ‘Insultingly’ Offered Me $15,000 ‘Hush Money’ by uchwar1: 3:37pm On Jan 28, 2021
mtchew!! next!!
Re: Autumn Spikes: Dangote ‘Insultingly’ Offered Me $15,000 ‘Hush Money’ by Richy4(m): 3:37pm On Jan 28, 2021
Hmmm!!! Is she even supposed to collect money to keep quiet over an affair...Is an affair a crime? his religion permits as many wives as he can afford to take care of.. how many of her Ex has she exposed their A$$.. or is it because this one was gold fish? ...

4 Likes

Re: Autumn Spikes: Dangote ‘Insultingly’ Offered Me $15,000 ‘Hush Money’ by Eagban(m): 3:38pm On Jan 28, 2021
HolySpiritFire:
Alas! Dangote is not as smart as the public thought!
SMH.
Dangote is very smart. It just happened that he met a very greedy young woman...

5 Likes

Re: Autumn Spikes: Dangote ‘Insultingly’ Offered Me $15,000 ‘Hush Money’ by 4ckyou: 3:38pm On Jan 28, 2021
uruba23:
This babe just dey make me laugh Las Las they go use her gain publicity like there is any need to pay a kobo any more, after all you've disclosed all.... It is not a crime to be in a relationship.

E tire me oh my brother, na dangote be the mumu wey continue to they give her attention
Re: Autumn Spikes: Dangote ‘Insultingly’ Offered Me $15,000 ‘Hush Money’ by Deserea: 3:38pm On Jan 28, 2021
Can this people stop disgracing themselves What's all this

Re: Autumn Spikes: Dangote ‘Insultingly’ Offered Me $15,000 ‘Hush Money’ by Robertgreene1(m): 3:38pm On Jan 28, 2021
interesting...But baba really fall my hand sha..so of all d babes in ds world..it was dt thing dt looks like a transgender man that he was frolicking wit...so he didn't see all those indian nd Arab babes that look like goddesses..black American women that re more toxic than vipers..all they know how 2 do is smoke weed...drink...do drugs..go clubbing nd fight at home nd on d streets..Asian women re js d best wen it comes to submission nd loyalty honestly..

7 Likes

Re: Autumn Spikes: Dangote ‘Insultingly’ Offered Me $15,000 ‘Hush Money’ by linearity: 3:39pm On Jan 28, 2021
The lady might be right that, the case will likely be dismissed. Because, when I read the Dangote suite, his lawyers are basing it on an ‘oral NDA agreement’ prior to all these hullabaloo breaking out in exchange for Dangote to finance one of her business endeavors.

But, the lady would also loss out on the $15k plus $2k5 monthly payments offered by Dangote according to her side of the story to ‘shut up’. Since the matter is now in the public domain, I don’t see any reason for his attorney to even discuss that now, unless there are still some stuff we do not know of already....but, as often with these types of cases, once it is in the open, the worst damage has been done, so nothing to be released later will make more worst, so technically her payday has gone up in smokes.

Her request for Palimony will also be dismissed, if she tries to bring it in court. Palimony is enforced in US courts as a contract. It is treated like any other oral or written contract between two individuals, where financial obligations, responsibilities, support, etc were clearly stipulated.

It does not have a special meaning or relevance or force of law, because it is called palimony, that term is not even a legal term, it was coined by a celebrity in the US and it just means a civil contracts between two unmarried couples.

8 Likes

Re: Autumn Spikes: Dangote ‘Insultingly’ Offered Me $15,000 ‘Hush Money’ by Nobody: 3:39pm On Jan 28, 2021
Shame to Dangote, the Richest Randy man in Africa.
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Autumn Spikes: Dangote ‘Insultingly’ Offered Me $15,000 ‘Hush Money’ by WallStreetfx(m): 3:39pm On Jan 28, 2021
Nawaoo

Meanwhile Im buying btc at a good rate hit my number asap 08131654524
Re: Autumn Spikes: Dangote ‘Insultingly’ Offered Me $15,000 ‘Hush Money’ by Nobody: 3:39pm On Jan 28, 2021
$15k just to keep quiet? Why does she think she deserves it? I've seen $20 street hookers that were prettier.

For men everywhere, this is a stark warning. Never engage in something you wouldn't want to be known on the public sphere. And never offer money for silence; you'll alert the greedy person to the fact that silence has value. Never do that.

What more can she do anyway? The last struggles of a drowning rat. He should she her for more, the more she makes noise.

10 Likes

Re: Autumn Spikes: Dangote ‘Insultingly’ Offered Me $15,000 ‘Hush Money’ by KosiGee(m): 3:39pm On Jan 28, 2021
Logon360:
Lol. Dangote should've distanced his name from this whole shindig from the very start...that is, he shouldn't have been involved in flings in the first place

What did you expect him to do?

w...ank?
Re: Autumn Spikes: Dangote ‘Insultingly’ Offered Me $15,000 ‘Hush Money’ by blackmantis: 3:39pm On Jan 28, 2021
Iamgrey5:

That's over N1m a month.

1 Like

Re: Autumn Spikes: Dangote ‘Insultingly’ Offered Me $15,000 ‘Hush Money’ by olisachris: 3:40pm On Jan 28, 2021
Following her on IG ASAP �
Re: Autumn Spikes: Dangote ‘Insultingly’ Offered Me $15,000 ‘Hush Money’ by dalongjnr: 3:40pm On Jan 28, 2021
AkalaJasi:
Oh, na hin come make you demand $5million?? On top say hin fvck your toto?
And they both enjoy it. Paying for what they enjoy together is an irony.

4 Likes

Re: Autumn Spikes: Dangote ‘Insultingly’ Offered Me $15,000 ‘Hush Money’ by Iamgrey5(m): 3:41pm On Jan 28, 2021
blackmantis:

That's over N1m a month.
Close to 2 million.
Re: Autumn Spikes: Dangote ‘Insultingly’ Offered Me $15,000 ‘Hush Money’ by Nobody: 3:41pm On Jan 28, 2021
Dangote is not a street boy. He priced the pussy too high.

You do not have to Bleep a celebrity prostitute more than once. These are romance scammers with face.

Do them once and post them and always give them a number from a sim she is the only contact that way you can throw the sim and move.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Autumn Spikes: Dangote ‘Insultingly’ Offered Me $15,000 ‘Hush Money’ by ginggerxy: 3:41pm On Jan 28, 2021
HolySpiritFire:
Alas! Dangote is not as smart as the public thought!
SMH.
he is smart business wise .if na some bad guys car for don hit this girl

1 Like

Re: Autumn Spikes: Dangote ‘Insultingly’ Offered Me $15,000 ‘Hush Money’ by Kizyte(m): 3:42pm On Jan 28, 2021
Judolisco:
Dangote dey chop life lowkey... Hisbah police hwf na
Hisbah is for the poor Northerners grin

6 Likes

Re: Autumn Spikes: Dangote ‘Insultingly’ Offered Me $15,000 ‘Hush Money’ by Pascal181: 3:42pm On Jan 28, 2021
5 minutes enjoyment about to dent his hard earned reputation

1 Like

Re: Autumn Spikes: Dangote ‘Insultingly’ Offered Me $15,000 ‘Hush Money’ by KosiGee(m): 3:43pm On Jan 28, 2021
Iamgrey5:

You wouldn’t be giving that company the same service that ms Spikes gave to Dangote.

4 Likes

Re: Autumn Spikes: Dangote ‘Insultingly’ Offered Me $15,000 ‘Hush Money’ by Draslo(m): 3:43pm On Jan 28, 2021
Muna4real:
But why is dangote falling his hand like this?
Dangote is not falling any hand. The girl na olosho wey wan cash out.

1 Like

Re: Autumn Spikes: Dangote ‘Insultingly’ Offered Me $15,000 ‘Hush Money’ by IprintMONEY: 3:43pm On Jan 28, 2021
god please keep hoes like thos out of my way if you dont want me to commit brutal murder.
but this dangote stingy sha. this is money most sinators and politicians give ther gf.not to talk of a whole richest man in africa.
she knows what she is doing sha. she is hunting for another billionaire

7 Likes

Re: Autumn Spikes: Dangote ‘Insultingly’ Offered Me $15,000 ‘Hush Money’ by Deserea: 3:43pm On Jan 28, 2021
This people should stop disturbing us abeg! When they where flexjoying themselves we where not aware o!

Village people/press done finally catch Dangote.

1 Like

Re: Autumn Spikes: Dangote ‘Insultingly’ Offered Me $15,000 ‘Hush Money’ by biddo: 3:43pm On Jan 28, 2021
My name over money. I would rather lose $5m than my name.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Woman Kills Big Python, Sells It In Pieces In The Market (Photos) / Video Of production Flaring At Dangote Refinery / Multipak Plastic Factory Sealed After Machine Chops Off Worker’s Head

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.