Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,135 members, 7,849,554 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 12:35 AM

Iyiechu Water Scheme To Supply Water To Okigwe Lga: Ohakim - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Iyiechu Water Scheme To Supply Water To Okigwe Lga: Ohakim (737 Views)

Okorocha Resuscitates Otamiri Water Scheme As Water Now Runs In Owerri (pics) / Photos From Adanma Ohakim's Wedding Today In Abuja / APC, Security Agents Scheme To Conduct Rivers Election Under Buhari's Govt– Wike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Iyiechu Water Scheme To Supply Water To Okigwe Lga: Ohakim by arinzeeze: 6:42pm On Apr 04, 2011
IYIECHU WATER SCHEME TO SUPPLY WATER TO OKIGWE LGA: OHAKIM

Dr, Ikedi Ohakim, the executive Governor of Imo State, has state that the Iyiechu Water Scheme will supply water to the entire Okigwe LGA. He stated this when he commissioned the Iyiechu Water Scheme at Okigwe during his campaign tour to the area and observed that Iyiechu Water Scheme has one of the best technologies in the world.
According to the governor, the water scheme was previously commissioned in 1945 but due to insufficient power supply, could not function properly.
He further explained that it was during his regime that the water scheme was dug out and recommended again coupled with the building of a power house with two stand-by generators to supply power for adequate function of the water scheme.
The governor also said that he has awarded the contract for work to commence in all the roads in Okigwe.
He thanked okigwe people for their renewing mandate for his continuity in office and promise to do more things for them during his second tenure.
Re: Iyiechu Water Scheme To Supply Water To Okigwe Lga: Ohakim by Eziachi: 7:55pm On Apr 04, 2011
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
You mean that Ohakim went and dugged up a water tank built in 1945, cleaned it and add a generator to it and then commissioned it? And this time once again he claimed this one will supply the whole of Okigwe or the whole world?

When he last tried this trick, he invloved Yar Adua to commission what he also called then that it will supply the whole Imo state water. But unknown to clueless Yar Adua what he was commissioning was an overhead water tank with some small generator plant pumping the water few metres away.

Poor Yar Adua actually drank this water. Now, Come to think of it since he drank that I don't think his life was the same again. We knew he was a sick man but it seems Ohakim's water helped quicken his demice.

Suffering people of Imo state, hopefully this 419 nightmare will be over in a couple weeks time.
Re: Iyiechu Water Scheme To Supply Water To Okigwe Lga: Ohakim by playmode(m): 7:57pm On Apr 04, 2011
Eziachi:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
You mean that Ohakim went and dugged up a water tank built in 1945, cleaned it and add a generator to it and then commissioned it? And this time once again he claimed this one will supply the whole of Okigwe or the whole world?

When he last tried this trick, he invloved Yar Adua to commission what he also called then that it will supply the whole Imo state water. But unknown to clueless Yar Adua what he was commissioning was an overhead water tank with some small generator plant pumping the water few metres away.

Poor Yar Adua actually drank this water. Now, Come to think of it since he drank that I don't think his life was the same again. We knew he was a sick man but it seems Ohakim's water helped quicken his demice.

^^^Chai i don laff tire  grin
Re: Iyiechu Water Scheme To Supply Water To Okigwe Lga: Ohakim by AndreUweh(m): 8:39pm On Apr 04, 2011
@Arinze, do you actually have a problem with providing readers your sources or links?. Shameful indeed.
Re: Iyiechu Water Scheme To Supply Water To Okigwe Lga: Ohakim by arinzeeze: 11:49pm On Apr 04, 2011
@Andre Uweh, do you have a problem with reading the Monday newspapers that have no links on the internet? irrational thinker shocked

@Eziachi, i have seen how awkward your sense of reasoning can be. That you speak of the death. may the lord have mercy on you. A man commissions a water scheme all you come up with is some flippant statement of the the whole thing. at least the man said the truth. he is working tongue
Re: Iyiechu Water Scheme To Supply Water To Okigwe Lga: Ohakim by AndreUweh(m): 6:30pm On Apr 05, 2011
arinzeeze:

@Andre Uweh, do you have a problem with reading the Monday newspapers that have no links on the internet? irrational thinker shocked

@Eziachi, i have seen how awkward your sense of reasoning can be. That you speak of the death. may the lord have mercy on you. A man commissions a water scheme all you come up with is some flippant statement of the the whole thing. at least the man said the truth. he is working tongue

Whoopsy,
Not everyone has easy access to those papers you plagiarise. Kindly quote your source even if there is no link to it. This is what intelligent posters do. I hope this settles into your empty cranium, castrated pig.
Re: Iyiechu Water Scheme To Supply Water To Okigwe Lga: Ohakim by Nchara: 7:41pm On Apr 05, 2011
Dr Ohakim? When did he become a Dr or is it the Orji Uzor Kalu type?
Re: Iyiechu Water Scheme To Supply Water To Okigwe Lga: Ohakim by gernded(m): 8:08pm On Apr 05, 2011
DR OHAKIM BOYS DON SUFFER FOR THIS FORUM , NOTHING WEY DE POST WEY PEOPLE GO LIKE EVEN ME OKAY MAKE I NO BE LIKE SAY WE TOO FULK UP MAKE I ACCEPT THIS RUBBISH FOR ONCE, ;ET THERE BE WATER IN OKIGWE WATERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
Re: Iyiechu Water Scheme To Supply Water To Okigwe Lga: Ohakim by Eziachi: 11:49am On Apr 06, 2011
arinzeeze:

@Andre Uweh, do you have a problem  with reading the Monday newspapers that have no links on the internet? irrational thinker  shocked

@Eziachi, i have seen how awkward your sense of reasoning can be. That you speak of the death. may the lord have mercy on you. A  man commissions a water scheme all you come up with is some flippant statement of the the whole thing. at least the man said the truth. he is working tongue
Sometimes I wonder how you ever managed to remeber all these your Nairaland names because you have so many of them? By now you must have realised the futility of trying to sell a rotten tomato. Every good commodity tend to sell itself according to one of our Igbo adages. Selling Ohakim is like trying to sell some meat to a dedicated vegetarian. How on earth will such a thing work?
Believe me, Ohakim may end up being the governor of Imo state again after this election because this is Nigeria but let it be known to you and your master that in all my life as an Igbo man, I have seen good and bad people in govt both military and civilian but never had I known anyone of them so disliked with passion by the generality of genuine Igbos and Imo citizens like Ohakim.
You are even aware of this facts but you got a belly to fill, so I can understand your current situations but having said all that, you fools no one even when you chose to be fooled.
Ka Chineke Mezie Okwu!!
Re: Iyiechu Water Scheme To Supply Water To Okigwe Lga: Ohakim by assme: 1:05pm On Apr 06, 2011
Hiya! Are these nincompoops still campaigning for Ohakim?

(1) (Reply)

Why Jonathan Suspended Interior Minister-persecution Begins. / Airtel Completes Multi-million Naira School Project In Ajegunle / Sen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.