Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,425 members, 7,819,539 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:47 PM

25 Suspected Cultists Arrested In Ogun During Initiation Ceremony (Photos) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 25 Suspected Cultists Arrested In Ogun During Initiation Ceremony (Photos) (52930 Views)

Nine Cultists Arrested In Ogun During Supremacy Clash (Photo) / Marine Girls: 10 Cultists Sleep With A Female Member During Initiation - Girl / Armed Gangsters Rob Homes With POS In Lagos & Ogun During Lockdown (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 25 Suspected Cultists Arrested In Ogun During Initiation Ceremony (Photos) by paschalj4(m): 8:28pm On Jan 28, 2021
MelesZenawi:
We still insist Yorubas are majorly dark skinned........ Why ?
grin grin Shut up, you racist.
Re: 25 Suspected Cultists Arrested In Ogun During Initiation Ceremony (Photos) by dangotesmummy: 8:30pm On Jan 28, 2021
Muhylonaire007:

Lwkmd... No kill me abeg
them do cultism sotey both the riffraf wey dey initiate them and the fools wey dey join cult no get money buy better cloth put for body.all of them resemble people wey hunger wan finish.looking sickly and malnourished.on top of your misery you go add to the sufferhead wey you go suffer for life by joining cultism

Ok shey the person wey dey tell you say he go protect you,he get money? grin

Awon ode buruku grin

See them , them even wear combo nose mask and rags to match grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 25 Suspected Cultists Arrested In Ogun During Initiation Ceremony (Photos) by The5DME(m): 8:36pm On Jan 28, 2021
cheesy
mosdii:

You be fine boy abi?
no shaking tree...I don map you
Re: 25 Suspected Cultists Arrested In Ogun During Initiation Ceremony (Photos) by Deserea: 8:40pm On Jan 28, 2021
Emyzoloye5:

lemme burst ya brain...

MC oluomo was a solid cultist wen he was younger......that's wat gave him the grip and edge over Boyz

mind you NURTW leadership is reserved for Retired men wey enter bush
Many will not live to attain that level. May God help us all!
Re: 25 Suspected Cultists Arrested In Ogun During Initiation Ceremony (Photos) by Josywhyte: 8:40pm On Jan 28, 2021
People still dey join cult?
Re: 25 Suspected Cultists Arrested In Ogun During Initiation Ceremony (Photos) by Muhylonaire007: 8:44pm On Jan 28, 2021
dangotesmummy:
them do cultism sotey both the riffraf wey dey initiate them and the fools wey dey join cult no get money buy better cloth put for body.all of them resemble people wey hunger wan finish.looking sickly and malnourished.on top of your misery you go add to the sufferhead wey you go suffer for life by joining cultism

Ok shey the person wey dey tell you say he go protect you,he get money? grin

Awon ode buruku grin

See them , them even wear combo nose mask and rags to match grin

I swear... My brother, only God knows what they have in mind.
Make I just wake up one morning say I wan join that nonsense. The way people reason ehn grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: 25 Suspected Cultists Arrested In Ogun During Initiation Ceremony (Photos) by dangotesmummy: 8:46pm On Jan 28, 2021
Muhylonaire007:

I swear... My brother, only God knows what they have in mind.
Make I just wake up one morning say I wan join that nonsense. The way people reason ehn grin grin grin
them no get sense grin
Re: 25 Suspected Cultists Arrested In Ogun During Initiation Ceremony (Photos) by Dollanaira: 8:47pm On Jan 28, 2021
ohhhh
Re: 25 Suspected Cultists Arrested In Ogun During Initiation Ceremony (Photos) by Oluwaseunbandur: 8:48pm On Jan 28, 2021
Emyzoloye5:

alaye you must be kidding right?

Not kidding, cos both of them still commit same crime/sin which is killing while the cultist remains poor but the ritualist rich....
Note.....not promoting either of the two

1 Like

Re: 25 Suspected Cultists Arrested In Ogun During Initiation Ceremony (Photos) by Yankee101: 8:48pm On Jan 28, 2021
Ogun and cultism
Re: 25 Suspected Cultists Arrested In Ogun During Initiation Ceremony (Photos) by Ubiudumo(m): 8:53pm On Jan 28, 2021
These can't be Ban boys. It's not possible. Na dem know who them be.
Re: 25 Suspected Cultists Arrested In Ogun During Initiation Ceremony (Photos) by Haywiz1122: 8:53pm On Jan 28, 2021
Why did they use the word suspected when they caught then during initiation?
Re: 25 Suspected Cultists Arrested In Ogun During Initiation Ceremony (Photos) by taisoft(m): 8:55pm On Jan 28, 2021
They should be moved to Zambisa forest to face the BH
Re: 25 Suspected Cultists Arrested In Ogun During Initiation Ceremony (Photos) by Donclaracuzo: 8:55pm On Jan 28, 2021
SamuelAnyawu:
Wetin concern BAN with three Herbalists? grin

This story self
My broda, i tire ooo.
Re: 25 Suspected Cultists Arrested In Ogun During Initiation Ceremony (Photos) by Emyzoloye5(m): 8:57pm On Jan 28, 2021
Oluwaseunbandur:

Not kidding, cos both of them still commit same crime/sin which is killing while the cultist remains poor but the ritualist rich....
Note.....not promoting either of the two

mind you not All cultist are Killers ....some do use their 6 b4 7
Re: 25 Suspected Cultists Arrested In Ogun During Initiation Ceremony (Photos) by nasoeb: 8:58pm On Jan 28, 2021
Brendaniel:
SEND THEM TO SAMBISA TO FIGHT SHEKAU AT LEAST THEIR DREAMS OF ALWAYS FIGHTING WITH GUNS WILL BE FULFILLED AND WE WILL HAVE MORE MEN TO SUPPORT THE MILITARY FOR FREE...

My brother is that not what they want, tell me why would someone decide to feel and behave like a soldier to cause only pain and sorrow to a peaceful community that is not at war, then you terrorize innocent civilians because you have guns and a group to fight with you, to me keeping them in prison is a waste to the country, because it tax payers money they will use in feeding them and taking care of them, and the government is not fulfilling their dream of fighting, so in order to have a win win situation, once any cultist is caught, we will enroll you in the army without pay, send you to sambisa to fulfill your dream and support the nation, you must be useful to the nation and yourself, if you die in battle we know you died fulfilling your dreams and you were not waste to the nation...
See sense. Fully supported.
Re: 25 Suspected Cultists Arrested In Ogun During Initiation Ceremony (Photos) by Donclaracuzo: 9:03pm On Jan 28, 2021
Na them sabi who them be. Not buccaneers as I can assure you.
Re: 25 Suspected Cultists Arrested In Ogun During Initiation Ceremony (Photos) by Carlylepneuma: 9:06pm On Jan 28, 2021
ask them they will tell u that they are rugged, well whose more rugged now between u Nd olokpa.

1 Like

Re: 25 Suspected Cultists Arrested In Ogun During Initiation Ceremony (Photos) by HAJJIMUKHTAR: 9:06pm On Jan 28, 2021
EBMedia:
Ogun State Police Command has arrested 25 suspected members of the Buccaneer cult group during an initiation ceremony in Abeokuta, IgbereTV reports.

The suspects were among 59 others paraded on Wednesday, for rape, kidnapping, murder, armed robbery, fraud, among others.

Parading the suspects before journalists at the command’s headquarters, Eleweran, Abeokuta, the state Commissioner of Police, Edward Ajogun, disclosed that the suspects were arrested along with three herbalists, who conducted the initiation.

The commissioner said the cultists were arrested following intelligence reports, that some cultists were planning to unleash mayhem on members of the public, after conducting an initiation rite for new members in Ita-Oshin area of Abeokuta.

Items recovered from the suspects include battle axes, cutlasses, weed, suspected to be Indian hemp, and costumes of their group.

Also paraded were three murder suspects Ugo Obi, Chinozo Jude and Chibuike Samson, arrested for allegedly beating a 23-year-old man, Samuel Ajibade, to death over alleged theft of two mobile phones belonging to one of them.

Three suspects arrested for murder

https://igberetvnews.com/1380663/25-suspected-cultists-arrested-initiation-ceremony-ogun-photos/
ENDSARS people...
Re: 25 Suspected Cultists Arrested In Ogun During Initiation Ceremony (Photos) by osilamah77(m): 9:13pm On Jan 28, 2021
I blame the parents, 1 tell your children the positive side of cultism eg. Big boys in campus 2. The negative side, eg death.... So they can make a choice. I know everyone will choose to live....

1 Like

Re: 25 Suspected Cultists Arrested In Ogun During Initiation Ceremony (Photos) by Jibsy203(m): 9:14pm On Jan 28, 2021
Yoruba youths are de most useless youths in de world
Re: 25 Suspected Cultists Arrested In Ogun During Initiation Ceremony (Photos) by hybridblood07(m): 9:29pm On Jan 28, 2021
Infact, they are crazy
Muhylonaire007:
Good one...
Your mates are looking for ways to make money, na cultism una dey do... Una don mad
Re: 25 Suspected Cultists Arrested In Ogun During Initiation Ceremony (Photos) by Cajal(m): 9:37pm On Jan 28, 2021
Killer herdsmen
Re: 25 Suspected Cultists Arrested In Ogun During Initiation Ceremony (Photos) by SW1st: 9:39pm On Jan 28, 2021
EBMedia:
Ogun State Police Command has arrested 25 suspected members of the Buccaneer cult group during an initiation ceremony in Abeokuta, IgbereTV reports.

The suspects were among 59 others paraded on Wednesday, for rape, kidnapping, murder, armed robbery, fraud, among others.

Parading the suspects before journalists at the command’s headquarters, Eleweran, Abeokuta, the state Commissioner of Police, Edward Ajogun, disclosed that the suspects were arrested along with three herbalists, who conducted the initiation.

The commissioner said the cultists were arrested following intelligence reports, that some cultists were planning to unleash mayhem on members of the public, after conducting an initiation rite for new members in Ita-Oshin area of Abeokuta.

Items recovered from the suspects include battle axes, cutlasses, weed, suspected to be Indian hemp, and costumes of their group.

Also paraded were three murder suspects Ugo Obi, Chinozo Jude and Chibuike Samson, arrested for allegedly beating a 23-year-old man, Samuel Ajibade, to death over alleged theft of two mobile phones belonging to one of them.

Three suspects arrested for murder

https://igberetvnews.com/1380663/25-suspected-cultists-arrested-initiation-ceremony-ogun-photos/
Re: 25 Suspected Cultists Arrested In Ogun During Initiation Ceremony (Photos) by Nwaotu10(m): 9:44pm On Jan 28, 2021
I thought gentlemen buccaneer is not a cult group.
Re: 25 Suspected Cultists Arrested In Ogun During Initiation Ceremony (Photos) by Awoo88: 9:44pm On Jan 28, 2021
Abiokuta belongs to pyrate. dem go everly dey cast una unless una sumit
Re: 25 Suspected Cultists Arrested In Ogun During Initiation Ceremony (Photos) by iammolise(m): 9:46pm On Jan 28, 2021
4 dis new year wey everybody dey wan double hustle hard make we recovery watin 2020 swallow go naim some peepul still say na to bcom cultist be dia dream dis year. Kai! angry

1 Like

Re: 25 Suspected Cultists Arrested In Ogun During Initiation Ceremony (Photos) by AmazingELixir: 10:03pm On Jan 28, 2021
lipsrsealed

This goes to show that it is not every birth that should be celebrated...

Is this what sophisticated people will be churning out every puberty cycle..
Re: 25 Suspected Cultists Arrested In Ogun During Initiation Ceremony (Photos) by LeeMason(m): 10:12pm On Jan 28, 2021
Omo see the supposed overhyped Fine Boys
Re: 25 Suspected Cultists Arrested In Ogun During Initiation Ceremony (Photos) by rapboss(m): 10:21pm On Jan 28, 2021
Brendaniel:
SEND THEM TO SAMBISA TO FIGHT SHEKAU AT LEAST THEIR DREAMS OF ALWAYS FIGHTING WITH GUNS WILL BE FULFILLED AND WE WILL HAVE MORE MEN TO SUPPORT THE MILITARY FOR FREE...

My brother is that not what they want, tell me why would someone decide to feel and behave like a soldier to cause only pain and sorrow to a peaceful community that is not at war, then you terrorize innocent civilians because you have guns and a group to fight with you, to me keeping them in prison is a waste to the country, because it tax payers money they will use in feeding them and taking care of them, and the government is not fulfilling their dream of fighting, so in order to have a win win situation, once any cultist is caught, we will enroll you in the army without pay, send you to sambisa to fulfill your dream and support the nation, you must be useful to the nation and yourself, if you die in battle we know you died fulfilling your dreams and you were not waste to the nation...
If you be the President of Nigeria, e go make sense o. See logistics abeg.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Orile, Lagos Residents Discover Tunnel Used By Ritualists (Video) / Female Soldier Brutalizes Her Househelp In Ikeja (Pics) / Favour Oladele: Prophet, Owolabi Sentenced To Death Over Murder Of LASU Student

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.