Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,896 members, 7,817,642 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:11 PM

How To Pass An Examination In Nigeia [ie Weac,neco,jamb,gce.] - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How To Pass An Examination In Nigeia [ie Weac,neco,jamb,gce.] (5019 Views)

What Will You Do If You Are To Watch Over Such Pupil During An Examination? / ::: Funny Ways Nigerian Students Cheat During An Examination::: ( Pics) / 10,000 Maths Question And Answer For Waec, Jamb, Gce (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Pass An Examination In Nigeia [ie Weac,neco,jamb,gce.] by marketer11(m): 7:03pm On Apr 04, 2011
Several Easy Rules to Follow

How to pass an examination? This question worries, probably, all students.

Still, everyone wants to avoid the preparation for the exams and pass them. We can tell to you that it is quite real, it is just necessary before passing examination to follow certain rules.

We will talk more in detail about these rules.

At once we will make a reservation that if you absolutely don't understand a subject and do not prepare at all for it in any case you hardly will get for it more than C or maximum B. to receive a good mark it would be necessary to have at least the basic knowledge of this subject.
To get the rules on how to pass your next exams,just past a comment and leave your email add. i will send it with other informations related to passing exams in nigeria. or send your request to fiboffer@yahoo.com

to your success.
Re: How To Pass An Examination In Nigeia [ie Weac,neco,jamb,gce.] by gabbym(m): 7:43pm On Apr 04, 2011
Hello guy,i saw ur past and am interested so here is my email; gabbymose@yahoo.com
Re: How To Pass An Examination In Nigeia [ie Weac,neco,jamb,gce.] by Mbamidele: 3:27am On Sep 05, 2013
This is my mail also thanks mbamidele36@gmail.com
Re: How To Pass An Examination In Nigeia [ie Weac,neco,jamb,gce.] by Switcommy(f): 10:38am On Sep 05, 2013
here's mine......switcommy@g.mail.com
Re: How To Pass An Examination In Nigeia [ie Weac,neco,jamb,gce.] by newmuna(f): 12:24am On Nov 04, 2013
pls email me on noniretti@yahoo.com.tnx smiley
Re: How To Pass An Examination In Nigeia [ie Weac,neco,jamb,gce.] by Awedamoses(m): 5:01pm On Mar 13, 2015
my email is awedamoses@gmail.com
Re: How To Pass An Examination In Nigeia [ie Weac,neco,jamb,gce.] by Nobody: 6:33pm On Mar 13, 2015
abotusamuel@yahoo.com

(1) (Reply)

JAMB 2017/2018 Physics Questions And Answers / How To Print Out JAMB Mop Up Examination Slip / State Of Osun To Send 50 Graduates To Germany

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.