Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,015 members, 7,810,809 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:55 PM

What Problem Are You Facing As A Student? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / What Problem Are You Facing As A Student? (584 Views)

What Problem Are You Facing As A Student? / Tell us the challenges you're facing as a student and let's help you out. / Can A Student Run Two Different Undergraduate Programmes In Two Different Schoo? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Problem Are You Facing As A Student? by mrtender: 4:14pm On Jan 28, 2021
I want to create means to solve 90% of problems faced by students. What do you want a solution to?
Re: What Problem Are You Facing As A Student? by Realtord43: 4:20pm On Jan 28, 2021
Financial stability
Re: What Problem Are You Facing As A Student? by itzElijah(m): 4:23pm On Jan 28, 2021
Financial stability
Re: What Problem Are You Facing As A Student? by JOACHINpedro: 4:40pm On Jan 28, 2021
Finance
Re: What Problem Are You Facing As A Student? by XT3ND: 4:43pm On Jan 28, 2021
Finance!
Re: What Problem Are You Facing As A Student? by mrtender: 4:58pm On Jan 28, 2021
What else part from financial problems?
Re: What Problem Are You Facing As A Student? by JOACHINpedro: 5:01pm On Jan 28, 2021
mrtender:
What else apart from financial problems?
I need a good learning environment in our public schools.
I need an academic advisor that offers both emotional and parental closure to his students
I need project supervisor that puts his/her child in my shoes when I'm in financial dilemma.
I need timeout to hunt for small change for my upkeep.

And most of all, I need a learning system that gives every student the right to be educated without considering guardian societal status.

Now tell me, is that too much to ask for?

Re: What Problem Are You Facing As A Student? by youngking22(m): 5:48pm On Jan 28, 2021
Finance honestly
Re: What Problem Are You Facing As A Student? by DaInferno(m): 9:58pm On Jan 28, 2021
1. Reading so hard, doing tests, assignments and even practicals yet, not passing as expected.
2. Building CGP for 2sessions, only to go down in 1 semester.
3. fear of being mugged by cultist.
4. finishing school without prompt NYSC mobilisation.
5. funds- to transport, buy water,buy food...mehn!
it's just much, we find ways to distract ourselves though.

4 Likes

Re: What Problem Are You Facing As A Student? by Ebenezar2O2I(f): 12:49am On Jan 29, 2021
mrtender:
I want to create means to solve 90% of problems faced by students. What do you want a solution to?

Need funds just for resumption
Re: What Problem Are You Facing As A Student? by Olabode971(f): 1:37pm On Jan 30, 2021
finance...
Am so grounded, no money to even resume back to school now...
Pls, kindly help out with any amount. 0025426858 Unity bank God bless you
Re: What Problem Are You Facing As A Student? by Cerebellum: 8:43pm On Jan 30, 2021
mrtender:

Money to further My Education
Re: What Problem Are You Facing As A Student? by reccy(m): 7:10am On Jan 31, 2021
A course is driving me crazy. Giving me headache like this.

I'm afraid, it might affect the continuation of my studies.
Re: What Problem Are You Facing As A Student? by neutral2000: 1:26pm On Jan 31, 2021
Apart from money, what of the unnecessary GNS courses. The queues in the sun. The come back when I'm less busy etc
Re: What Problem Are You Facing As A Student? by paulolee(m): 3:29pm On Jan 31, 2021
the main problem is dt I still cant think d main reason why am I skul, also financial issues na normal tin na
Re: What Problem Are You Facing As A Student? by yusman14(m): 5:11pm On Jan 31, 2021
Olabode971:
finance...

Am so grounded, no money to even resume back to school now...

Pls, kindly help out with any amount.
0025426858 Unity bank
God bless you
I assumed you are an undergraduate too ooo..this is a very important topic..now you are not intelligent enough to contribute intellectually...drop your problems not account number...90% of Nigerian students need money,so should everyone start posting acct number??
infact nobody should mention financial problem..it is obvious already especially for federal schools undergraduates..
Re: What Problem Are You Facing As A Student? by yusman14(m): 5:13pm On Jan 31, 2021
reccy:
A course is driving me crazy. Giving me headache like this.

I'm afraid, it might affect the continuation of my studies.
If it is a general science or engineering 100-300l course,hit me up...
Re: What Problem Are You Facing As A Student? by yusman14(m): 5:26pm On Jan 31, 2021
mrtender:
I think if infrastructures are top notch,we students will have less problems to worry about like finances,upkeep,health etc...
The problem I am facing personally is that I lack motivation and encouragements from my parents in terms of everything..so I always try to motivate myself..and some help also..
But the main problems can be solved by providing;
1)Good transportation system on campus.
2)Good health system with access to free drugs and medical checkup.
3)Source of feeding for students on campus (free meal once a day is okay)..
4)Very strong intranet connection/WiFi on campus with free access..
5) Financial/bursary grant by government/school body for first class students that are truly in need(only determined and poor student should be helped)so first class is a good criteria here..
6)A very good and affordable hostel accommodation on campus for all interested students..

if all these should be looked into,most students will have less to worry about and face their academics...
we need a good government for all these problems to be solved..one person can't handle it.
Re: What Problem Are You Facing As A Student? by reccy(m): 5:38pm On Jan 31, 2021
yusman14:
If it is a general science or engineering 100-300l course,hit me up...

Its chemistry. Here it is called chm 111. A very compulsory course that one must pass to avoid being taken from engineering to one useless dept

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING: JAMB Puts Candidate Registration Exercise On Hold / NUTM Scholars Program 2021 For Nigerian Students (round 3) / Secondary School Student Proposes To His Girlfriend On Her Birthday (VIDEO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.