Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,624 members, 7,820,211 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:28 AM

Thanksgiving Dinner - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Thanksgiving Dinner (768 Views)

Funny But True Pictures About Christmas Thanksgiving(pix) / Only In Lagos You Can Have Dinner And Drinks In KEKE (photo) / Funny Video: Love And Dinner By Ajebo (download) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Thanksgiving Dinner by yinkalink(f): 7:07pm On Apr 04, 2011
A woman goes into a tattoo parlour and tells the tattoo artist that she wants a tattoo of a turkey on her right thigh just below her bikini line. She also wants him to put "Happy Thanksgiving" under the turkey.

So the guy does it and it comes out looking really good. The woman then instructs him to put a Santa tattoo with "Merry Christmas" up on her left thigh.

So the guy does it and it comes out looking good, too. As the woman is getting dressed to leave, the tattoo artist asks, "If you don't mind, could you tell me why you had me put such unusual tattoos on your thighs?"

She says "I'm sick and tired of my husband complaining all the time that there's nothing good to eat between Thanksgiving and Christmas!"
Re: Thanksgiving Dinner by shakara4u(m): 8:16am On Apr 05, 2011
lol,

got me salivating,like for real
Re: Thanksgiving Dinner by HamidO1(m): 12:51pm On Apr 05, 2011
^^^ Oniranu tongue tongue
Re: Thanksgiving Dinner by yinkalink(f): 8:04pm On Apr 05, 2011
Lol.
Re: Thanksgiving Dinner by AmAlone: 8:59pm On Apr 05, 2011
;d ;d ;d
Re: Thanksgiving Dinner by yinkalink(f): 7:49pm On Apr 08, 2011
Am Alone:

;d ;d ;d

luvly nick u gat there

(1) (Reply)

Carrying A Child / Superman / Desire In Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.