Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,757 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:42 AM

Third Mainland Bridge To Be Closed For 3 Days, From January 30 - February 1 - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Third Mainland Bridge To Be Closed For 3 Days, From January 30 - February 1 (9805 Views)

Ijora Olopa Bridge To Be Closed Immediately - FG / Third Mainland Bridge To Be Closed Throughout Saturday February 27 / Third Mainland Bridge To Be Shut 12am Thursday - Details (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Third Mainland Bridge To Be Closed For 3 Days, From January 30 - February 1 by Beverlyjean(f): 6:37pm On Jan 28, 2021
Everytime close bridge everytime close bridge...I am tired of these guys
Re: Third Mainland Bridge To Be Closed For 3 Days, From January 30 - February 1 by Blackdisciple(m): 6:54pm On Jan 28, 2021
Hmmm that bridge sef,

since last year it was locked and has not been open yet and untop of it they want to closed it again.

If that bridge is not working bring it down and build a new one simple besides the money you guys used to embezzle is more than what is used in building that bridge.

Embezzlement spirit
Re: Third Mainland Bridge To Be Closed For 3 Days, From January 30 - February 1 by MrNipplesLover(m): 7:19pm On Jan 28, 2021
Make people just go and buy bicycles.

smiley
Re: Third Mainland Bridge To Be Closed For 3 Days, From January 30 - February 1 by fiyinfoluwa29093: 9:11pm On Jan 28, 2021
Everytime close bridge everytime close bridge...I am tired of these guys
Re: Third Mainland Bridge To Be Closed For 3 Days, From January 30 - February 1 by Oracleforce: 7:27am On Jan 29, 2021
The closing of the third mainland bridge is for the contractor to tell all lagosians that they are in charge....

Good riddance to bad rubbish....

Let's see the financial expenses for the rehabilitation of the bridge. ....i know it will shock us..

(1) (2) (Reply)

Working Class Beggers In Owerri Int'l Airport / My Random Pictures ( after the nairaland wipe out) / 2018 In Retrospect: News That Shook The Auto Airwaves In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.