Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,853 members, 7,956,200 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 07:40 AM

Nurss Nat'l President Comr. Levi Visits His Majesty King Ateke Michael Tom - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Nurss Nat'l President Comr. Levi Visits His Majesty King Ateke Michael Tom (241 Views)

Speech By Comr. Levi Zachariah George Nurss Nat'l President During The Internati / PROFILE OF NURSS NAT'L PRESIDENT, COMR. LEVI ZACHARIAH GEORGE / Man Visits His Parents' Grave On His Graduation Day In Graduation Outfit(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nurss Nat'l President Comr. Levi Visits His Majesty King Ateke Michael Tom by Notjustzaki(m): 5:23pm On Jan 28, 2021
MY VISIT TO HIS MAJESTY KING ATEKE MICHAEL TOM (JP)

On Monday the 25th of January, 2021. I Visited the palace of HRM King Ateke Michael Tom Amanyanabo of Ancient Okochiri kingdom, Sekuro of Niger Delta.
Alongside my Executives, Senators and some stakeholders of the union. The Leadership presented to His majesty an Award of Excellence and also conferred on Him as Royal Father of NURSS NAT'L worldwide. In Recognition of His outstanding performance, show of love and support for Students unionism, Scholarship to students and peace keeping in the society. His majesty promised to always take Students related affairs and welfare as top priority.

Viva Aluta.
God bless the king.

Comr. Levi Zachariah George
[b][/b]NURSS NAT'L President worldwide

(1) (Reply)

Wassce For Private Candidates, 2021-first Series:extension Of Registration / JAMB: See Deadline All Institutions Are Given To Release Admission 2020/21 / Work In Germany

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.