Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,809 members, 7,817,346 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:42 AM

How Can I Find My IP Address And What Is It For? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How Can I Find My IP Address And What Is It For? (521 Views)

Musk: I Will Resign As Twitter CEO If I Find Someone Foolish To Take The Job / IP Address And VPN / Address And Contact Of Dealers To Buy Tstv Decoder From In All States (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Find My IP Address And What Is It For? by Babawon1: 5:52pm On Jan 28, 2021
An IP.
Re: How Can I Find My IP Address And What Is It For? by GabriellePeake: 12:52pm On Sep 07, 2021
An IP address is a number that allows you to establish a connection between two computers.
Re: How Can I Find My IP Address And What Is It For? by Cabardin: 1:04pm On Sep 07, 2021
The IP address is a unique identifier for a computer connected to the Internet to identify that computer on the network. An IP address is assigned to each computer connected to the Internet and located in a domain when it is registered as an Internet resource. IP addresses are generated by computers to identify each other on a subnet. They are also used by other network devices to recognize each other's networks, allowing devices to easily connect to each other. Finding out your IP address isn't tricky; a standard IP Tracker is suitable for this, where you can also find out if your IP is clean.
Re: How Can I Find My IP Address And What Is It For? by VictoriaSmith: 4:47pm On Sep 29, 2021
The router that connects you to the Internet costs thousands of dollars, and new routers cost even more. New networks are expensive to build, so the economic incentives were strong to keep old routers working. But the Internet has changed. The network no longer works this way. Today, routers are cheap. When a new router is built, it connects you to existing networks. The router that connects you to the Internet does not bind you to it. The routers always talk to each other on the Internet, so breaking in and deleting a router isn't a big deal.
Re: How Can I Find My IP Address And What Is It For? by TrevorDJ(m): 11:04am On Jun 11, 2022
In the networking world, a default gateway is an IP address that traffic gets sent to when it’s bound for a destination outside the current network. On most home and small business networks with a single router and several connected devices, the router’s private IP address is the default gateway. All devices on your network send traffic to that IP address by default. This guide will explain how to find your router’s IP address.

https://www.novabach.com/how-to-find-your-routers-ip-address/

(1) (Reply)

Redmi 9T Needed ASAP!!! / Iphone 7 32g Available For Quick Sales / 4 Days Old Tecno Pop 5 For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.