Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,424 members, 7,819,528 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:36 PM

What Chibuzor Told Me: Diary Of An Undergrad. (ep 1) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / What Chibuzor Told Me: Diary Of An Undergrad. (ep 1) (159 Views)

UNDERGRAD STUDENTS [First class journey] / Mekowulu Precious Chibuzor Had First Class In Law School / Apostle Chibuzor Chinyere Renovates School WAEC Wanted To Delist Over Bad State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Chibuzor Told Me: Diary Of An Undergrad. (ep 1) by Ortega101: 6:48pm On Jan 28, 2021
"Mama. Mama"

He tapped his mum. She was deeply asleep...

All thanks to the rain. It blended with the cool breeze of the 3 fingered rotating object on the ceiling.

He kept tapping her lap. He wouldn't understand that his mum hadn't had enough sleep from the last night's vigil.

"Mama. Mama. Wake up na!"

She blinked her eyes. Her vision was still fuzzy. She was probably in another planet in her sleep.

"Oh. You're back from the Café. Have you checked your food in the kitchen?"

Acting as though he didn't hear his mum, he continued:

"Mama, I just gained admission to study...."

He said his course and the university of choice.

"God is so good oo. After 3 years of staying at home mama".

"Jesus Igwe! Jesus Igwe ooo"

Mama Chibuzor jumped out of the chair, dancing the popular Igbo zanku dance.

"Ha! My child. I told you this year is your year"

Weeks down the line, he resumed with other students in the university. He was so determined to make the best out of his stay on campus.

He promised himself to avoid bad friends, remember where he came from, and make his parents proud....

But in his first year, almost everything changed...

According to him, it all started right from staying in the same room with some folks...

Now, Chibuzor...

Watch out for episode 2

(1) (Reply)

Buhari Approves Establishment Of Oyo, Plateau Polytechnics / Insolvency And Bankruptcy Code Law Firms / A Guide To B.tech EEE Admission

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.