Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,522 members, 7,812,629 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:27 PM

Cult Groups Clashed In Delta: Only Son, Two Others Killed (Photo) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Cult Groups Clashed In Delta: Only Son, Two Others Killed (Photo) (40369 Views)

Kidnap Kingpin Who Abducted His Own Father For ₦4 Million Has Been Killed (Photo / Woman Gang-Raped And Robbed Of N30,000 In Edo & Killed (Photo) / Cultists Clashed In Ebutte Metta, Lagos. One Person Dead, Several Cars Destroyed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cult Groups Clashed In Delta: Only Son, Two Others Killed (Photo) by ebukajay184: 9:11pm On Jan 28, 2021
Only Son, Two Others Hacked To Death As Cult Groups Clash In Delta (Photo)

Three persons were hacked to death by suspected cultists at Egbokodo-Itsekiri, Warri South Local Government Area of Delta State, IgbereTV reports.

It was gathered that the incident happened on Wednesday night, January 27, after a bloody clash among different cult members.

One of the deceased has been identified as Tuoyo, the only son of a single mother.

Spokesperson of the State Police Command, Onome Onovwakpoyeya, who confirmed the incident, urged the public to provide timely useful information on activities of cultists and hoodlums in their vicinity in order to nip the killings in the board.

"The police are proactive, but the people need to feed us with timely info to arrest the trend." she added.

Meanwhile, the immediate past chairman of Warri South Local Government Area of Delta State, Dr Michael Tidi, has condemned the senseless cult killings ongoing in the council area.

Tidi, who made this condemnation in a statement made available to newsmen in Warri on Thursday, in reaction to Wednesday killings, called on all community leadership and stakeholders to as a matter of urgency volunteer information to security agencies about the whereabouts of criminal elements in their communities with a view to apprehending them.

"This cult killings is getting too much. On Monday somebody was killed in Merogun. This evening one person was shot at Ekurede Itsekiri community. I was told he was the Secretary of the youth leadership of that community. Again, about forty minutes ago, three persons were gunned down at Egbokodo axis in Ubeji, in Warri South," he said.

“I want to call on the community leaders and all stakeholders to volunteer information to the security agencies about these criminals in their community. They should rid their communities of these bad eggs because the police and the army are not spirits. They need information to be able to do their work because they do not reside in these communities.

“The communities should not be too quick to condemn Government and law enforcement agents when things like this happen. They should set their priorities straight and help themselves by volunteering information to security agents.

“I also want all well meaning Waferians to come together and condemn these actions. Nobody should use the unavailability of jobs as a reason for committing these heinous crimes. Criminally should be condemned in its strongest terms.

“In fact, the government of today led by Senator Dr Ifeanyi Okowa, has put up so many skills acquisition programmes for our youths. The amnesty programme I still going on which the youths can take advantage of to go to school. How many of these youths are taking advantage of the STEP and YAGEP programmes of the state Government.

“For instance, revenue committees are being set up by local governments every year. I just did mine before stepping aside briefly. How many of these youths came forward to take up these jobs?

“So no economic reasons should be advanced for these killings. Cultism is evil and it should be condemned by all, including our spiritual leaders. The church should not relent in preaching against this menace”

Samuel Meyiwa Khalil wrote on Facebook;

"One of the 3 boys shot dead last night in Egbokodo, Warri.

Say no to cultism. There is no gain in it, you either pay with your life or condemned for life...

Sad part is, he is the ONLY SON of a SINGLE MOTHER.."
https://www.facebook.com/100011025217979/posts/1354196504957844/?app=fbl

https://igberetvnews.com/1380724/son-two-others-hacked-death-cult-groups-clash-delta-photo/

1 Like

Re: Cult Groups Clashed In Delta: Only Son, Two Others Killed (Photo) by NairalandDoctor(m): 9:13pm On Jan 28, 2021
The street is bleeding, we all have a hand in this, yes we you refuse to give your neighbors child the beating, shouting & advice he deserves because your scared of his crazy mom and you don't want her to come screaming your name from mama Ochuko Street to Nyero Street.

Gone are the days when I did any wrong doing and my neighbors baba kola and baba Mary beat the demon out of me fear won't even allow me disclose it to my mom that they beat me instead I plead with them not to tell my parents because if they do it will be double Wahala for dead body.

67 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Cult Groups Clashed In Delta: Only Son, Two Others Killed (Photo) by Righteousness2(m): 9:14pm On Jan 28, 2021
Cultism; one of the Swiftest means to be Wasted and Roasted in Hell Fire..

45 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cult Groups Clashed In Delta: Only Son, Two Others Killed (Photo) by Bilabong(m): 9:18pm On Jan 28, 2021
Join cult at your own risk.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cult Groups Clashed In Delta: Only Son, Two Others Killed (Photo) by tyup(m): 9:26pm On Jan 28, 2021
shocked
Re: Cult Groups Clashed In Delta: Only Son, Two Others Killed (Photo) by Nobody: 9:31pm On Jan 28, 2021
He wasn't Selina confirmed, rip though

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cult Groups Clashed In Delta: Only Son, Two Others Killed (Photo) by Sonnobax15(m): 9:32pm On Jan 28, 2021
shocked

Only son ?

This is usually the outcome of over pampering a child simply because he is the only child

I've seen parents, especially mothers fighting their fellow mothers because her only child was beaten for doing wrong....

When the child eventually grow up and join hands with bad gangs,na the same mama go still dey jump from church to church say make Dem deliver her pikin

In as much as I ain't happy that the life of a young Niggar like this was cut short by his fellow cultists,I also and strongly believe it'd be a total waste of time and energy for me to type RIP to him..

Na only God know how many souls himself fall before Dem fall am

32 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Cult Groups Clashed In Delta: Only Son, Two Others Killed (Photo) by RiyadhGoddess(f): 9:35pm On Jan 28, 2021
SAY NO TO CULTISM!
The end result is death!
Don't let any one deceive you into believing that you can't renounce cultism. It's a lie from the pit of hell.
Yes you can renounce and it's not too late to come out of it.
Do so now, tomorrow might not come.

God's Grace!

14 Likes

Re: Cult Groups Clashed In Delta: Only Son, Two Others Killed (Photo) by Graxie(f): 9:37pm On Jan 28, 2021
cchub:
He wasn't Selina confirmed, rip thoughh

Another lost soul on his way to the slaughter.

Even native doctor dey fall, shrine attendant dey fall. America soldiers with the best of weapon dey fall on top Taliban matter.

When your cup full, e go throway.

57 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cult Groups Clashed In Delta: Only Son, Two Others Killed (Photo) by 444croopy(m): 12:14am On Jan 29, 2021
What is the picture of that skeleton doing ? Na d other 2 guys ?

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cult Groups Clashed In Delta: Only Son, Two Others Killed (Photo) by denny97797: 6:36am On Jan 29, 2021
Join cult at your own risk.

3 Likes

Re: Cult Groups Clashed In Delta: Only Son, Two Others Killed (Photo) by Nobody: 9:05am On Jan 29, 2021
keep killing yourselves

1 Like

Re: Cult Groups Clashed In Delta: Only Son, Two Others Killed (Photo) by SharpBest33: 9:05am On Jan 29, 2021
Cultism is evil
Re: Cult Groups Clashed In Delta: Only Son, Two Others Killed (Photo) by Muhylonaire007: 9:05am On Jan 29, 2021
Lolz... Yeye people.
I still find it hard to believe people willingly join this thing when everybody is looking for money.
Cultism kee your mama

3 Likes

Re: Cult Groups Clashed In Delta: Only Son, Two Others Killed (Photo) by Nobody: 9:06am On Jan 29, 2021
cultist is just bad on its own
nothing good ever comes it of it.. if it did Comes it won't last.. I just tire for our youth this days
Re: Cult Groups Clashed In Delta: Only Son, Two Others Killed (Photo) by annyplenty(m): 9:06am On Jan 29, 2021
Desist from cultism.

Dont use your life to count scores and still go to hell for it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cult Groups Clashed In Delta: Only Son, Two Others Killed (Photo) by Nobody: 9:06am On Jan 29, 2021
I go just dey, na cult go dey hungry me to join sad
Stewpid people.

8 Likes

Re: Cult Groups Clashed In Delta: Only Son, Two Others Killed (Photo) by Toscarele: 9:06am On Jan 29, 2021
So people still dey join cult, thought chasing money had distracted young lads from such

1 Like

Re: Cult Groups Clashed In Delta: Only Son, Two Others Killed (Photo) by Omezif(m): 9:07am On Jan 29, 2021
if Governent can't treat armed herdsmen like terrorists i will not advice it to treat cultists as terrorists but i'm saying that government should find a lasting solution to stop or prevent any kind of cult group in nigeria.
enough is enough.

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Cult Groups Clashed In Delta: Only Son, Two Others Killed (Photo) by Nobody: 9:07am On Jan 29, 2021
Some people are oblivious to the fact that they are their parents investment. Why would I choose to be a bad investment that can only bring sorrow and tears to my family by joining nonsense cults. That money spent on you could be used for themselves instead they Invested in your education only for you to be a bad investment. Therefore strive to be a good investment for your parents, your family and the world at large.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cult Groups Clashed In Delta: Only Son, Two Others Killed (Photo) by relicng: 9:08am On Jan 29, 2021
Say no to cultism
Re: Cult Groups Clashed In Delta: Only Son, Two Others Killed (Photo) by DennisEche(m): 9:08am On Jan 29, 2021
WHAT IS DEAD MAY NEVER DIE AGAIN, THEY KNOW THE CODE. MAY THE DEVIL THAT LEADS THEM GUIDES THEM.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cult Groups Clashed In Delta: Only Son, Two Others Killed (Photo) by Houseofglam7(f): 9:08am On Jan 29, 2021
undecided
Re: Cult Groups Clashed In Delta: Only Son, Two Others Killed (Photo) by andysmith123(m): 9:08am On Jan 29, 2021
if I may ask, what is the benefit of being a cultist?

1 Like

Re: Cult Groups Clashed In Delta: Only Son, Two Others Killed (Photo) by annyplenty(m): 9:09am On Jan 29, 2021
Desist from cultism; Eye, Aiye, Buca, Greenlander, Bobo, Vikings, Maphite, Mafia, and the rest.

You will just use your life to count scores and still goes to hell for it.

If you see the vision of hell once, you will curse satan for the rest of your life for deceiving you this much, and having such a wicked plan for your soul.
Re: Cult Groups Clashed In Delta: Only Son, Two Others Killed (Photo) by sylve11: 9:09am On Jan 29, 2021
It's strictly their business. embarassed cool

1 Like

Re: Cult Groups Clashed In Delta: Only Son, Two Others Killed (Photo) by Mikelarteta(m): 9:09am On Jan 29, 2021
Imagine the kind of hardship this guy has put his mother. May we not bore children that will cos problems to us.

3 Likes

Re: Cult Groups Clashed In Delta: Only Son, Two Others Killed (Photo) by iamJ(m): 9:09am On Jan 29, 2021
No jobs, I can't blame them, legalize cultism

If america had legalized cocaine mexico and south america wouldn't be as damaged as it is

That price hyke is giving drug dealers more money and influence

Legalize black market and watch the world heal

2 Likes

Re: Cult Groups Clashed In Delta: Only Son, Two Others Killed (Photo) by jojofola: 9:09am On Jan 29, 2021
Our music industry isn't helping matters.
They are promoting this evil with all the resources they have.

2 Likes

Re: Cult Groups Clashed In Delta: Only Son, Two Others Killed (Photo) by techtechh: 9:10am On Jan 29, 2021
When did ubeji become Warri south ?
All these useless ishekiris

Ubeji is in uvwie local government area

As far is ishekiris they can kill themselves nobody cares

1 Like

Re: Cult Groups Clashed In Delta: Only Son, Two Others Killed (Photo) by TONIOI: 9:11am On Jan 29, 2021
Devil just get different tricks wey e take dey invite pipo to hell fire sha , this ones na youth wey suppose to sit down and plan dia future and purpose , but chose to become something else in d society, cultism is a waste of time , plz think before u join dem.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Woman Cages Girl In Bush In Ondo For Five Months (photos) / Wife Exposes Husband Who Rapes Minor In Adamawa / Ogun Police Arrest Man For Raping 20-year-old In Church (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.