Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,229 members, 7,836,108 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:50 PM

VIDEO:ESN Operatives Clash/chase Away Fulani Herdsmen - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / VIDEO:ESN Operatives Clash/chase Away Fulani Herdsmen (3119 Views)

Army, Police Raid ESN Camps In Aba, Kill 16 IPOB's ESN Operatives (Photos) / Orlu Clash: Nnamdi Kanu Orders ESN Operatives To Cease Fire, Return To Forests / Stop Igbo Governors From Driving Away Fulani Herdsmen – Northern Groups Tell PMB (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: VIDEO:ESN Operatives Clash/chase Away Fulani Herdsmen by rigarmortis: 10:44am On Jan 29, 2021
DeltaFire:

We all know Fulani herdsmen are a danger to Igbos and all the peoples of South and Middle Belt. But anything that has Nnamdi Kanu and his IPOB is suspect. They lie and photoshop videos and photos. Readers, BEWARE of anything by IPOB/Nnamdi Kanu. They are looking for relevance. Better that these Biafrans leave Igbo people and Igbo land. They should fakkk off to Israel.

Lol.

Bro, trust me i dont really like Kanu too, but this issue is a life and death issue, not even independence bro.

I am talking everyday existence, you cannot be in the city and everyday you hear stories of your aunties getting R4ped and uncles getting killed and you cannot do anything.

FG are the ones turning this guy to a hero.

Its normal human reaction to defend oneself after so much onslaught.

Herdsmen were chased out of a village in Ogun after plenty killing and r4ping and they came back to the village with soldiers to flog the elders of the land.

CAN YOU IMAGINE SUCH FUCKERY WITHOUT GETTING ANGRY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Who Are The Governors That May Not Get A Second Term? / I Am Igbo, But I Prefer Fulani People To Igbo People - Kenechukwu / Lagos Restates Commitment To Youth-Friendly Programmes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.