Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,398 members, 7,815,869 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:53 PM

ESN Set-up By Nnamdi Kanu Is The Most Disciplined And Best Outfit Delemomodu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ESN Set-up By Nnamdi Kanu Is The Most Disciplined And Best Outfit Delemomodu (4423 Views)

Ex-Abia Finance Commissioner, Oriaku 'Dancing Naked In Market Square', By Nnamdi / Everyone Is My Friend, I'm Chatting With Rotimi On Whatsapp Right Now-delemomodu / Delemomodu Admits Spreading FAKE NEWS About The "Account Freezing" Of Adelekes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

ESN Set-up By Nnamdi Kanu Is The Most Disciplined And Best Outfit Delemomodu by propynich123: 10:21pm On Jan 28, 2021

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: ESN Set-up By Nnamdi Kanu Is The Most Disciplined And Best Outfit Delemomodu by Nigeriabiafra82: 10:35pm On Jan 28, 2021
I thank u

10 Likes

Re: ESN Set-up By Nnamdi Kanu Is The Most Disciplined And Best Outfit Delemomodu by Fahdiga(m): 10:43pm On Jan 28, 2021
They are even more organized than the Nigerian army

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: ESN Set-up By Nnamdi Kanu Is The Most Disciplined And Best Outfit Delemomodu by uBuNiT: 10:46pm On Jan 28, 2021
I v watched two interviews involving this Dele and Onye ndu MNK. Dele feel like kissing him. He enjoy Onye ndu's analysis.

22 Likes

Re: ESN Set-up By Nnamdi Kanu Is The Most Disciplined And Best Outfit Delemomodu by ImperialYoruba: 10:54pm On Jan 28, 2021
I agree. They should not loose their discipline. Well organized and they have structure.

This let you know if you want something good and to work for your people do not iinvolve govt. Govt is cursed, anything they touch is problem for we citizens.

41 Likes 1 Share

Re: ESN Set-up By Nnamdi Kanu Is The Most Disciplined And Best Outfit Delemomodu by Fantasticcc: 10:56pm On Jan 28, 2021
Thank you, any intelligent hater should listen to any of his broadcast,I bet you will fall in love with his intelligence.I meant only intelligent people ooo, not fulani miscreant.

21 Likes

Re: ESN Set-up By Nnamdi Kanu Is The Most Disciplined And Best Outfit Delemomodu by iamDrRhymes(m): 11:26pm On Jan 28, 2021
Life is a risk, it is even more dangerous to take the risk of life without Insurance.

What if it happens when you think it can never happen? What will now happen? Life is never promise you know.

Do you really know that you can insure your life and properties at a low amount you won't belief?

We can talk better on any form of insurance plan. I await you.
Re: ESN Set-up By Nnamdi Kanu Is The Most Disciplined And Best Outfit Delemomodu by Balkan(m): 11:26pm On Jan 28, 2021
ESN is a highly disciplined organization.
MANOK is described as 'Nwoke no naelu ogodo ya na akpu na ala'

6 Likes

Re: ESN Set-up By Nnamdi Kanu Is The Most Disciplined And Best Outfit Delemomodu by AchalugoNwa(f): 11:30pm On Jan 28, 2021
ImperialYoruba:
I agree. They should not loose their discipline. Well organized and they have structure.

This let you know if you want something good and to work for your people do not iinvolve govt. Govt is cursed, anything they touch is problem for we citizens.

God bless you

7 Likes

Re: ESN Set-up By Nnamdi Kanu Is The Most Disciplined And Best Outfit Delemomodu by AchalugoNwa(f): 11:30pm On Jan 28, 2021
Tinubu's urchins will cry tonight

4 Likes

Re: ESN Set-up By Nnamdi Kanu Is The Most Disciplined And Best Outfit Delemomodu by Sunnycliff(m): 12:11am On Jan 29, 2021
The man who saw tomorrow. The nostdadamus of our time and the nemesis of the zoo

3 Likes

Re: ESN Set-up By Nnamdi Kanu Is The Most Disciplined And Best Outfit Delemomodu by AlhajiImam: 12:13am On Jan 29, 2021
Keep massaging the egos of a terrorist outfit

1 Like

Re: ESN Set-up By Nnamdi Kanu Is The Most Disciplined And Best Outfit Delemomodu by padi94(m): 2:13am On Jan 29, 2021
Okay
Re: ESN Set-up By Nnamdi Kanu Is The Most Disciplined And Best Outfit Delemomodu by ThatFairGuy1: 2:24am On Jan 29, 2021
How can an undisciplined man formed a disciplined security outfit angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ESN Set-up By Nnamdi Kanu Is The Most Disciplined And Best Outfit Delemomodu by Harrykn: 2:46am On Jan 29, 2021
I lost faith in NIGERIA ARMY, I even pity the ones used for negotiation in NORD.

ESN the new lead.
Re: ESN Set-up By Nnamdi Kanu Is The Most Disciplined And Best Outfit Delemomodu by helinues: 5:59am On Jan 29, 2021
cheesy
Re: ESN Set-up By Nnamdi Kanu Is The Most Disciplined And Best Outfit Delemomodu by NLPoliceWoman: 6:17am On Jan 29, 2021
RTR

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ESN Set-up By Nnamdi Kanu Is The Most Disciplined And Best Outfit Delemomodu by Jostoman: 6:28am On Jan 29, 2021
Nnamdi kanu really got this one right, those guys are well organized.

1 Like

Re: ESN Set-up By Nnamdi Kanu Is The Most Disciplined And Best Outfit Delemomodu by capitalzero: 6:34am On Jan 29, 2021
Jostoman:
Nnamdi kanu really got this one right, those guys are well organized.

Most freedom fighters are intelligent. He is intelligent and organised. He is also good propagandist.

2 Likes

Re: ESN Set-up By Nnamdi Kanu Is The Most Disciplined And Best Outfit Delemomodu by Jostoman: 6:39am On Jan 29, 2021
capitalzero:

Most freedom fighters are intelligent. He is intelligent and organised. He is also good propagandist.
e dey pain you?
Re: ESN Set-up By Nnamdi Kanu Is The Most Disciplined And Best Outfit Delemomodu by capitalzero: 6:42am On Jan 29, 2021
Jostoman:
e dey pain you?
for what?
Re: ESN Set-up By Nnamdi Kanu Is The Most Disciplined And Best Outfit Delemomodu by Jagznation(m): 6:46am On Jan 29, 2021
Oh yesss
Re: ESN Set-up By Nnamdi Kanu Is The Most Disciplined And Best Outfit Delemomodu by BastardWike: 6:54am On Jan 29, 2021
AlhajiImam:
[s]Keep massaging the egos of a terrorist outfit[/s]

Abo.ki cry us a river, many people are fed up with the madness going on in Nigeria, including intellectuals like Dele tongue tongue

5 Likes

Re: ESN Set-up By Nnamdi Kanu Is The Most Disciplined And Best Outfit Delemomodu by BastardWike: 6:56am On Jan 29, 2021
ThatFairGuy1:
[s]How can an undisciplined man formed a disciplined security outfit >[/s]sad

Trash!
Nnamdi Kanu is more disciplined and intelligent than 10,000 of your likes and that's a fact!

5 Likes

Re: ESN Set-up By Nnamdi Kanu Is The Most Disciplined And Best Outfit Delemomodu by Tranquillity360: 6:57am On Jan 29, 2021
Truth.

Yorubas need person like Kanu in their region.
Talk and do in Dele voice.

2 Likes

Re: ESN Set-up By Nnamdi Kanu Is The Most Disciplined And Best Outfit Delemomodu by kettykin: 7:07am On Jan 29, 2021
Is this an unbiased assessment or an endorsement for ESN.

I think ESN might eventually be the turning point for those useless rogues in uniform who turned the east into a killing field and an extortion ground

2 Likes

Re: ESN Set-up By Nnamdi Kanu Is The Most Disciplined And Best Outfit Delemomodu by Nobody: 7:12am On Jan 29, 2021
ThatFairGuy1:
How can an undisciplined man formed a disciplined security outfit angry

Continue talking trash, till one day Igbos liberate themselves from slavery, get their freedom and live happy ever after while these backward, peace-hating, primitive herdsmen, northern elements can have full time to focus on you and your Tinubu. No wonder they call Yorubas tuface. My fellow Yorubas disappoint me most times. Always too dull, cowardly and sheepy and backward in thinking.
When I see people like you come here to lick the ass of these dirty herdsmen, I just shake my head for the kind of things I call my tribesmen.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: ESN Set-up By Nnamdi Kanu Is The Most Disciplined And Best Outfit Delemomodu by Nobody: 7:13am On Jan 29, 2021
[s]
post=98541132:
Internet never forgets...

Children of Hate, Perdition and Frustrations we hereby present to you the LIFE PATRON of Fulani Herdsmen that you hypocrites have been lambasting for weeks now.

Now that hypocrisy go injure all of una.
[/s]

So, is that why they should be raping, killing, kidnapping people and destroying people's farmland and sweat?

It's shameful when an adult reasons like a fetus.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: ESN Set-up By Nnamdi Kanu Is The Most Disciplined And Best Outfit Delemomodu by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:18am On Jan 29, 2021
Gratefulheart1:

Continue talking trash, till one day Igbos liberate themselves from slavery, get their freedom and live happy ever after.

My fellow Yorubas disappoint me most times.

I just shake my head for the kind of things I call my tribesmen.

You are yoruba and you are here calling another tribe SLAVES in their own country, we true and real igbos darling country, what an insult.
And in your childish mind, you think you have actually made sense.

You are calling a whole IGBO tribe SLAVES?!
Slaves in this same NIGERIA?
WHAT right do you have as Yoruba that IGBOS do not have that you are saying they are umder slavery and calling them SLAVES?
This is the height of TRIBALISM on this forum
What an insult! shocked

2. Don't abuse, bully, deliberately insult/provoke, fight, or wish harm to Nairaland members OR THEIR TRIBES.

Gratefulheart1:

Twisting my post is just an indication of how false you're.
You can twist my post otherwise just to appeal to the mind of whatever mod who would do your bidding. .
See the kid talking about twisting posts. cheesy
The taming of the shrew tongue
O ti e le....
We change am for am sharparly! cheesy
We gave you back in your own coin and you are wailing already, that is why we don't bother to reply you kids 99% of the time.
Una go dey start wetin una no go fit ever finish,
We catch am for yonder one time...... grin cheesy wink

ThatFairGuy1:

Dem Manna, the true definition of Savage grin
Hahahaha grin cheesy wink.
No mind all dis pikins jare.
Dem wahala too much.

How dey go dey go brotherly?

3 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (Reply)

LASG Reassures Residents Over Flash Flood Advisory From NIMET / Don't Rejoice For Tinubu Yet- Ameachi / I Hereby Declare Sit-at-home In The Following Dates in Biafraland - Simon Ekpa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.