Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,801 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:22 AM

Urgent Need - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Urgent Need (909 Views)

Urgent Need Of A Part Time Job In Benin City / Urgent Need Of Directions From Ajah To Ikoyi / Sales Girls In Urgent Need. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Urgent Need by Brozok: 11:15pm On Jan 28, 2021
A matured lady is needed to take care of an elderly woman @ ogijo, ikorodu Lagos state. Interested person should be willing to leave with the elderly woman as well as take care of her need like washing, cooking, bathing & administer her medications. Salary is negotiable. Interested candidates should pls drop there watsapp nob.
Re: Urgent Need by Diamondqueen77(f): 2:29pm On Jan 29, 2021
Brozok:
A matured lady is needed to take care of an elderly woman @ ogijo, ikorodu Lagos state. Interested person should be willing to leave with the elderly woman as well as take care of her need like washing, cooking, bathing & administer her medications. Salary is negotiable. Interested candidates should pls drop there watsapp nob.
I'm interested 07081761713
Re: Urgent Need by Brozok: 3:53pm On Jan 29, 2021
Age bracket is 45year & above.
Re: Urgent Need by Rrchrd(m): 4:15pm On Jan 29, 2021
Brozok:
i can do that I wish a male can also apply
Re: Urgent Need by PUSSYHOE(m): 6:19am On Feb 04, 2021
Brozok:

please reply ASAP do you know if rite foods have started operation at the branch you did interview?
Re: Urgent Need by Nobody: 6:38am On Feb 04, 2021
Re: Urgent Need by Brozok: 9:49am On Feb 04, 2021
@ pussyhoe, I don't have that information. I guess yes they have started bcoz I got an email that my interview was not successful.
Re: Urgent Need by PUSSYHOE(m): 10:04am On Feb 04, 2021
Brozok:
@ pussyhoe, I don't have that information. I guess yes they have started bcoz I got an email that my interview was not successful.

Thank you for the reply God bless you. I applied also never invited for an interview. So I was hoping you get the job since you were invited. I am so sorry you didn't get it, better opportunity ahead we won't give up.

please as a matter of fact I need to know for sure if they have commence operation in that branch you did interview,so please help me ask from your friend or any other source please. thank you for the response again.

(1) (Reply)

*7 Reasons Why Degree Holders Are Poor / Expericenced Sales Girl Needed(ssce Only Must Reside Around Sango Ota ) / Urgent Vacancy!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.