Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,827 members, 7,956,137 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 04:46 AM

Jide Kosoko (Yoruba Movie Star) In Street Fight - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Jide Kosoko (Yoruba Movie Star) In Street Fight (17268 Views)

Photo: Jide Kosoko’s Wife, Henrietta Kosoko Involved Car Crash / Jide Kosoko Assaulted And Injured Video Club Owners / Nollywood Actor,jide Kosoko's Daughter, Bidemi Disgraced In Ibadan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jide Kosoko (Yoruba Movie Star) In Street Fight by bababuff(m): 4:54pm On Apr 05, 2011
ifyalways:

NLDers and 'em fake ar.ses.  cheesy
You hit someone with your car and he picks a stone,gbosa on your glass  cheesy ,what next?Drive off?Cos u did Chivita advert or u are an actor?

There is no gentleman in Lagos.what he did ie getting angry and out of his car is what every normal person that rightfully earned his money/ride wud do . . . the rest of the action ie fight or exchange of words is cause and effect.

GBAM. Tell them.
Re: Jide Kosoko (Yoruba Movie Star) In Street Fight by Gbenge77(m): 5:01pm On Apr 05, 2011
Role model indeed.
Re: Jide Kosoko (Yoruba Movie Star) In Street Fight by Ikengawo: 5:03pm On Apr 05, 2011
why are you guys trying to call nollywood igbo. nollywood is nigerian.
get your mind right.
Re: Jide Kosoko (Yoruba Movie Star) In Street Fight by voltronX: 5:04pm On Apr 05, 2011
plse don't blame Mr Kosoko; I know that entrance well & people are so stubborn when cars are coming out; they never wait & keep crossing in front of your even with your horns blaring, the busstop there is illegal - the buses, conductors & lastma makes coming out of that premises hell, no matter how cool you are you will be mad for someone to smashes an object on your car angry no need for violence though.
Re: Jide Kosoko (Yoruba Movie Star) In Street Fight by hackney(m): 5:11pm On Apr 05, 2011
Jide should have beaten that man up properly if he smashed his car window.
All those badbelle wey full everywhere.
why is his 1st reaction an attack on the man's property?

badbelle tout don see 4x4 wan destroy am.
Jide should arrest him for some flogging.
If na looting politician the tout no go even do anything.
nonsense.
Re: Jide Kosoko (Yoruba Movie Star) In Street Fight by Reggie2(m): 5:24pm On Apr 05, 2011
ppl wey de hail Kosoko for street fight, which one una dey? U knock somebody down, i loose im temperature and knack your car, human being life Vs. car. Jide suppose to apologize if nothing happened to him car. Instead i pull him shirt like alaye yoruba man. In short, yoruba man na yoruba man!Nollywood star or Yoruba movie star.
Re: Jide Kosoko (Yoruba Movie Star) In Street Fight by eros(m): 5:34pm On Apr 05, 2011
Junk journalism. He wasn't even involved in a fight. angry angry angry
Re: Jide Kosoko (Yoruba Movie Star) In Street Fight by Nobody: 5:43pm On Apr 05, 2011
No big deal, at least he is human! Being a star doesnt mean he should be pleased all the time, abeg free him jooooor!
Re: Jide Kosoko (Yoruba Movie Star) In Street Fight by Decryptor(m): 5:49pm On Apr 05, 2011
@mama-gee, what the heck is wrong with u? I was trying to view your profile and the photogragh "zapped" all my data plan while it was loading angry angry haven't you heard of photo compression before? and BTW, when did you transform from human to a wall?
Re: Jide Kosoko (Yoruba Movie Star) In Street Fight by elrony(m): 6:05pm On Apr 05, 2011
naija no send celebrity!!! jide kazuki think say him dey ijebu-ode lol
Re: Jide Kosoko (Yoruba Movie Star) In Street Fight by Nobody: 6:43pm On Apr 05, 2011
@Decryptor. So na pinshure dey make you para for Mama Gee?

@Thread. It never said they threw blows!

As for Alariwo, the guy is broke na, and has to bag every change. If possible try to cheat Okada Man!

Alariwo=Failure of the Decade!
Re: Jide Kosoko (Yoruba Movie Star) In Street Fight by nodullin(m): 6:51pm On Apr 05, 2011
Re: Jide Kosoko (Yoruba Movie Star) In Street Fight
« #50 on: Today at 03:47:15 PM »

two wrong can not make right I think both men acted in mature! ofidoma in a fight lol

two wrongs dont make a right but makes dem equal though, lol grin grin grin grin
Re: Jide Kosoko (Yoruba Movie Star) In Street Fight by ALADE4J2: 7:04pm On Apr 05, 2011
The traffic situation in Lagos can bring out the worst out of man. Though I don't support violence in any form.
By the way what do you have to say concerning our national assembly members who fight even during session?
Re: Jide Kosoko (Yoruba Movie Star) In Street Fight by bigfat05: 7:25pm On Apr 05, 2011
[size=30pt]spartacus vs jide kosoko[/size]
Re: Jide Kosoko (Yoruba Movie Star) In Street Fight by seye4nii(f): 7:44pm On Apr 05, 2011
FORMER BRITISH deputy prime minister john prescot/ give out punches on the street of london, so anybody has the riht to react nd defend himself
Re: Jide Kosoko (Yoruba Movie Star) In Street Fight by fstranger3(m): 7:44pm On Apr 05, 2011
This Mama-Gee is one hell of a troll

A very good one though! grin

Sup Mummy gee?
Re: Jide Kosoko (Yoruba Movie Star) In Street Fight by eghost247(m): 7:58pm On Apr 05, 2011
Jide Kosoko hmm miss watching his movies
Re: Jide Kosoko (Yoruba Movie Star) In Street Fight by naijasing(f): 8:01pm On Apr 05, 2011
too bad
Re: Jide Kosoko (Yoruba Movie Star) In Street Fight by naijangel7(f): 8:09pm On Apr 05, 2011
fstranger3:

This Mama-Gee is one hell of a troll

A very good one though! grin

Sup Mummy gee?

Hahaha was it the same mama gee who said on one thread that she had never heard of Sade Adu? Everybody on that thread took the bait but it was obvious that she was trolling  cheesy cheesy cheesy grin Note how she's always (one of) the first to comment trollishly and so the thread becomes about her lol
Re: Jide Kosoko (Yoruba Movie Star) In Street Fight by akyus(m): 8:11pm On Apr 05, 2011
I'm expecting @mama-gee's next comment on this post. Did you think it would be an apology?
Re: Jide Kosoko (Yoruba Movie Star) In Street Fight by fstranger3(m): 8:24pm On Apr 05, 2011
naijangel7:

Hahaha was it the same mama gee who said on one thread that she had never heard of Sade Adu? Everybody on that thread took the bait but it was obvious that she was trolling  cheesy cheesy cheesy grin Note how she's always (one of) the first to comment trollishly and so the thread becomes about her lol

You know, you have to be a troll to recognize another troll.

I like her trollish ways though. Very crafty grin grin grin grin grin grin

Too bad a lot of people do not recognize her talent. lol
Re: Jide Kosoko (Yoruba Movie Star) In Street Fight by Idowuogbo(f): 8:34pm On Apr 05, 2011
^u are ill i swear cheesy > cheesy > grin grin' crafty u no character
Re: Jide Kosoko (Yoruba Movie Star) In Street Fight by Nobody: 8:35pm On Apr 05, 2011
Kosoko( abi na kosovo), good actor, better fighter- meen that ni99a better think of  a career in boxing or MMA who knows he might be the next Nigerian nightmare ( Bleep Samuel peter) cool
Re: Jide Kosoko (Yoruba Movie Star) In Street Fight by kolexy(m): 8:48pm On Apr 05, 2011
Am sometimes amazed at the way some pple contribute to issues on this site.

Most people argue along ethnic lines. This is really sad. Mama gee is probably Igbo, and this is why she called Prince Jide Kosoko aloud mouth.

I wish to remind you all that we are AL GOD'S CREATION. God is neither white nor black. He is neither Igbo nor Yoruba, He is father to all. Let us live together as one trully indivisible people(Nigerians). God bless Nigeria
Re: Jide Kosoko (Yoruba Movie Star) In Street Fight by fstranger3(m): 8:52pm On Apr 05, 2011
kolexy:

Am sometimes amazed at the way some pple contribute to issues on this site.

Most people argue along ethnic lines. This is really sad. Mama gee is probably Igbo, and this is why she called Prince Jide Kosoko aloud mouth.

I wish to remind you all that we are AL GOD'S CREATION. God is neither white nor black. He is neither Igbo nor Yoruba, He is father to all. Let us live together as one trully indivisible people(Nigerians). God bless Nigeria

Argument? On this thread?
Re: Jide Kosoko (Yoruba Movie Star) In Street Fight by sammytb(m): 8:56pm On Apr 05, 2011
Thore who re not stars tries to destroy them,
Re: Jide Kosoko (Yoruba Movie Star) In Street Fight by jude33084(m): 9:01pm On Apr 05, 2011
i hope we are all seeing the same picture here,.,, pls where is the said fight because all i can see are people arguing which is fairly normal? undecided
Re: Jide Kosoko (Yoruba Movie Star) In Street Fight by jude33084(m): 9:05pm On Apr 05, 2011
Blazing99:

Una self. because he is a star, does that mean he should not express his anger again? If somebody knack u 4 head, shey u go set your head well make he knack u again? Abeg leave Jide, Nothing do am, He get every right to defend himself.

NA GOD NA IM GO BLESS YOU FOR THAT TALK cool
Re: Jide Kosoko (Yoruba Movie Star) In Street Fight by wycleaftic: 9:16pm On Apr 05, 2011
why are u people fighting urself on this trivialm issue of one kosoko area boy character exibit? jide kosoko, shey ole fi shea spatacus?
Re: Jide Kosoko (Yoruba Movie Star) In Street Fight by taymie10: 9:29pm On Apr 05, 2011
for those yabbin d man,i guess u didnt read the sender's message very well,the reports says he didnt fight but also gained public attention
Re: Jide Kosoko (Yoruba Movie Star) In Street Fight by Nobody: 9:39pm On Apr 05, 2011
Decryptor:

@mama-gee, what the heck is wrong with u? I was trying to view your profile and the photogragh "zapped" all my data plan while it was loading angry angry haven't you heard of photo compression before? and BTW, when did you transform from human to a wall?

grin grin grin grin
Re: Jide Kosoko (Yoruba Movie Star) In Street Fight by skypopson(m): 10:22pm On Apr 05, 2011
why wil area boys be comentin on such issues.ur mates re tryn to make sometin in lyf u re forming hard guyts.see ur name AGEGE AREA BOy. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Actress Ene Ogiri Shares Testimony Of How She Miraculously Survived Poisoning / Eniola Badmus And Dayo Amusa @ Encomium's Black & White Ball / Davido Blast Offset For Insulting His Wife ‘chioma’ (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.