Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,409 members, 7,815,902 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:37 PM

Boko Haram: New Service Chiefs Can’t Do Better Than Their Predecessors - Shekau - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram: New Service Chiefs Can’t Do Better Than Their Predecessors - Shekau (26118 Views)

President Buhari Meets New Service Chiefs For The First Time / President Buhari Replaces Buratai, Others. Appoints New Service Chiefs / Buhari Appoints New Service Chiefs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram: New Service Chiefs Can’t Do Better Than Their Predecessors - Shekau by favor914: 2:33pm On Jan 29, 2021
lexy2014:

I didn't ask u about vgc or feelings. See wetin I ask u:

U are minding ur own business, but u had time to type d above?

According to u:
"If I have information that will lead to solving a crime I report it as the constitution requires"

Does that mean that u have nothing to offer and that u are just occupying space?

I really didn't ask u about crime or if u are law abiding. I asked u how u are helping nigeria solve d problems of Bokoharam.

No Boko Haram or Sharia in Victoria Garden City Lagos State only on the internet I hear about Boko Haram & sharia from Wailers like you, who is the Governor of Borno State, What Local Government are those bandits occupying? I don’t know, it doesn’t affect my everyday living or money making, so sorry if I hurt your feelings.

When others are at work, a Mumu is carrying Boko Haram on his head, are you a journalist? only a foolish dog will bark @ a flying bird, the prosperity of Nigeria will destroy Boko Haram in due time, go and find a vocation to add value to your life & society.
Re: Boko Haram: New Service Chiefs Can’t Do Better Than Their Predecessors - Shekau by Nobody: 2:34pm On Jan 29, 2021
I book
Re: Boko Haram: New Service Chiefs Can’t Do Better Than Their Predecessors - Shekau by lexy2014: 2:35pm On Jan 29, 2021
favor914:

No Boko Haram or Sharia in Victoria Garden City Lagos State only on the internet I hear about Boko Haram & sharia from Wailers like you, who is the Governor of Borno State, What Local Government are those bandits occupying? I don’t know, it doesn’t affect my everyday living or money making, so sorry if I hurt your feelings.

When others are at work, a Mumu is carrying Boko Haram on his head, are you a journalist? only a foolish dog will bark @ a flying bird, the prosperity of Nigeria will destroy Boko Haram in due time, go and find a vocation to add value to your life & society.

Ur emotional outburst doesn't answer d following questions:

According to u:
"If I have information that will lead to solving a crime I report it as the constitution requires"

Does that mean that u have nothing to offer and that u are just occupying space?

I really didn't ask u about crime or if u are law abiding. I asked u how u are helping nigeria solve d problems of Bokoharam.
Re: Boko Haram: New Service Chiefs Can’t Do Better Than Their Predecessors - Shekau by favor914: 2:39pm On Jan 29, 2021
lexy2014:

Ur emotional outburst doesn't answer d following questions:

According to u:

You don’t know what to say?, you keep repeating yourself, I believe you have realized how naive & myopic minded you really are, but you just want to have the last say to hide your oblivious state of mind? Adieus Amigo.
Re: Boko Haram: New Service Chiefs Can’t Do Better Than Their Predecessors - Shekau by lexy2014: 2:41pm On Jan 29, 2021
favor914:
You don’t know what to say?, you keep repeating yourself, I believe you have realized how naive & myopic minded you really are, but you just want to have the last say to hide your oblivious state of mind? Adieus Amigo.

Name calling & insults don't answer questions. D questions still stand:

According to u:

Re: Boko Haram: New Service Chiefs Can’t Do Better Than Their Predecessors - Shekau by PervertProphet: 2:51pm On Jan 29, 2021
ChelseaArmy:

https://humangle.ng/you-cant-do-better-than-your-predecessors-shekau-frets-over-new-service-chiefs/

2021's Islamic Caliph Shekau has spoken and Allah and the dead illiterate Muhammad are pleased with him.

His 70virgins imported from Hell have been multiplied.
Re: Boko Haram: New Service Chiefs Can’t Do Better Than Their Predecessors - Shekau by sojfarm: 3:05pm On Jan 29, 2021
favor914:
President Buhari a war General, it seems you forgot what he did in Borno Chad region in 1982 that got Shagari worried? People like you are the biggest hypocrites that have nothing to add to the well being of Nigeria, what have you & your parents sacrificed for Nigeria, before expect others to make a sacrifice for you?

Have they ever kidnapped your parent, raped your mother, sisters before.

What sacrifice are you talking. We are talking about a useless, old fool that has turned our national treasury to retirement benefits, you are talking about my parents. You must be a bastard for saying that.

So because you and your parents are benefiting from the fraud called Nigeria, you call that a sacrifice!!!!!!!!

Nobody is expecting any sacrifice from your god/father, buhari. If he does not know what to do as it is, he should step aside and stop sacrificing our common wealth for the few fools that you represent

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram: New Service Chiefs Can’t Do Better Than Their Predecessors - Shekau by NiceMen: 3:13pm On Jan 29, 2021
ChelseaArmy:
Chaye! This one weak me oooooo
The guy knows they are all accomplice lol... if you want to see this war end, divide Nigeria and it will end in 72 hours. Majority of Northern Elites know it is fake war done to siphon money from the South. It was also set up to counter the Amnesty Deal of Niger Delta Militants. I say so because I have read some Northerners making reference to that amnesty deal by Yaradua and that bokoharam deserve the same treatment. That should tell you something it.

It is just a fake war that will never end as long as the South keep playing fool.
Re: Boko Haram: New Service Chiefs Can’t Do Better Than Their Predecessors - Shekau by pimper24: 3:19pm On Jan 29, 2021
ChelseaArmy:

https://humangle.ng/you-cant-do-better-than-your-predecessors-shekau-frets-over-new-service-chiefs/

Curious to know how he pronounced polytheistic. Hell bound blood sucking devil's incarnate
Re: Boko Haram: New Service Chiefs Can’t Do Better Than Their Predecessors - Shekau by tsdarkside(m): 3:19pm On Jan 29, 2021
so long boko can cross borders you cant do much....
sambisa mean nothing....

sahara area is vast....
Re: Boko Haram: New Service Chiefs Can’t Do Better Than Their Predecessors - Shekau by Nobody: 3:29pm On Jan 29, 2021
Shedrack777:
i told you they can't. i can even bet N10m with any service chief if he thinks he can
Borrow me that 10M, I have sure 2 odds to stake on.
Re: Boko Haram: New Service Chiefs Can’t Do Better Than Their Predecessors - Shekau by Coinbased: 3:32pm On Jan 29, 2021
grin
Re: Boko Haram: New Service Chiefs Can’t Do Better Than Their Predecessors - Shekau by hybridblood07(m): 3:33pm On Jan 29, 2021
A terrorist group has information and spy everywhere. Some of our Senior Officers in NA and government officials are involve. They are making money out of it
ChelseaArmy:
Those bokoram self, but wait those people how them know
say they have appoint new service chiefs?
Are they not living in the bush Sambisa?
Shey dey say dis.guy don break leg?
Re: Boko Haram: New Service Chiefs Can’t Do Better Than Their Predecessors - Shekau by billyG(m): 3:42pm On Jan 29, 2021
Sambissa STRONG MAN! grin grin grin
Re: Boko Haram: New Service Chiefs Can’t Do Better Than Their Predecessors - Shekau by osothermal(m): 3:46pm On Jan 29, 2021
This man na real stakeholder for this country
Re: Boko Haram: New Service Chiefs Can’t Do Better Than Their Predecessors - Shekau by electhnd(m): 3:49pm On Jan 29, 2021
MrOjay1:
How come this guy is still alive?

I've read on more than 10 different occasions that he has been kiled in an ambush.
funny enough, this guy might be living in ASO rock
Re: Boko Haram: New Service Chiefs Can’t Do Better Than Their Predecessors - Shekau by Nobody: 4:01pm On Jan 29, 2021
There is one mumu girl disguising as one who is well informed about nigerian politics on this thread but she is really senseless. favor419 or 911 or whatever she calls herself
Re: Boko Haram: New Service Chiefs Can’t Do Better Than Their Predecessors - Shekau by EMMY76: 4:33pm On Jan 29, 2021
Shekau will continue with his terrorist activities until buhari leaves office it's very clear to even the blind that the northern cabals running things here doesn't want the war to be over yet because of all the financial benefits they are currently enjoying.
Re: Boko Haram: New Service Chiefs Can’t Do Better Than Their Predecessors - Shekau by complexBoss12: 4:40pm On Jan 29, 2021
favor914:
Jehovah punish your whole Generation to Damnation. Useless Demon.

Are you ok ma, you sound so stressed??. Sorry dear, I recommend you take some time off work, rest ur nerves.

Cheers !!
Re: Boko Haram: New Service Chiefs Can’t Do Better Than Their Predecessors - Shekau by SolarEdge: 5:01pm On Jan 29, 2021
See as shekau Don fresh.. Terrorism favour this guy sha. Hand go meet him one day
Re: Boko Haram: New Service Chiefs Can’t Do Better Than Their Predecessors - Shekau by sammyonal: 5:07pm On Jan 29, 2021
ChelseaArmy:
But them bin say this guy is badly injured na. Hin no dey die?
Upon so many times they've badly injured him
bro I shock too oo when I see this news, I thought this guy has been bombed since, I no know say this guy nah the real bin la.
Re: Boko Haram: New Service Chiefs Can’t Do Better Than Their Predecessors - Shekau by ElijahIme1992(m): 5:19pm On Jan 29, 2021
Mr Shekau, y will I convert to a religion were its supporters kill, rape and cause wanton destruction to ppl for their God?..
Re: Boko Haram: New Service Chiefs Can’t Do Better Than Their Predecessors - Shekau by Donspicey: 5:32pm On Jan 29, 2021
favor914:

Hv been following to know how you will defend ur sef but you ended up haulling insults as a certified zombie dat u are.....hv had encounter wit you bfr wen u were trying to force me accept the disintegration of Nigeria disguising as an IPOB member but damnn i dont fall for such cheap gimmicks....

Lexy2014 dis a Govt Spy......
Re: Boko Haram: New Service Chiefs Can’t Do Better Than Their Predecessors - Shekau by Poloyanabo2(m): 7:24pm On Jan 29, 2021
Queenlovely:
Boko Haram is in charge, there is nothing new under the sun, this same thing happened in Pakistan some years ago.

the police and army were running from the Taliban,

the Islamic politicians supported the Taliban indirectly and sabotaged the military.

Radio Mullah was the Shekau of Pakistan, an uneducated man who had a large following, they came with good intentions at first.

people were destroying their television and blue films and surrending to Allah,

Until the Mullah started bombing schools.

democracy can never destroy terrorism, where are the terrorist in China? or the Russian Chechen terrorist?

dictatorship brutalizes terror
I support you, democracy is a bad model.
And This same Russia and China are the latest world powers, forget about an overrated USA.
Re: Boko Haram: New Service Chiefs Can’t Do Better Than Their Predecessors - Shekau by lexy2014: 6:38pm On Jan 30, 2021
Donspicey:

Hv been following to know how you will defend ur sef but you ended up haulling insults as a certified zombie dat u are.....hv had encounter wit you bfr wen u were trying to force me accept the disintegration of Nigeria disguising as an IPOB member but damnn i dont fall for such cheap gimmicks....

Lexy2014 dis a Govt Spy......

I see them Bros. This one u just engaged has a very short fuse

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram: New Service Chiefs Can’t Do Better Than Their Predecessors - Shekau by Shedrack777: 2:24pm On Jan 31, 2021
Shile981:

Borrow me that 10M, I have sure 2 odds to stake on.
i've never saved N100k of mine when i was a gambler (an addicted one at that) but when i stopped for 3 months, i saved N120k.

MY ADVICE: stop gambling, it ruins life!
Re: Boko Haram: New Service Chiefs Can’t Do Better Than Their Predecessors - Shekau by Omolomo4eva(m): 12:03pm On Feb 02, 2021
That's d voice of fear

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Boko Haram Burned Children Alive In Bornu; Over 100 People Killed / PHOTOS: How To Detect A Suicide Bomber / NDLEA Arrests Rome-bound Trafficker, Ex-convict, Intercepts Guns, Cartridges

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.