Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,733 members, 7,844,418 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 08:39 PM

Nothing To Show For Buhari’s Investment In SIP - Ndume - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nothing To Show For Buhari’s Investment In SIP - Ndume (15014 Views)

Why Buhari's Investment In Niger Is Troubling. / Details of President Buhari's investment meeting with Japan Bank, Toyota emerges / Afenifere: Time For Buhari To Choose Between Being President Of Nigeria And... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nothing To Show For Buhari’s Investment In SIP - Ndume by abbaapple: 12:14pm On Jan 29, 2021
angry
Re: Nothing To Show For Buhari’s Investment In SIP - Ndume by MondayOsunbor(m): 12:15pm On Jan 29, 2021
Designsking:
But this you know we know na

imagine the first child no crawl na the
second one go run
Re: Nothing To Show For Buhari’s Investment In SIP - Ndume by MondayOsunbor(m): 12:16pm On Jan 29, 2021
Whoube99:

By saying just Toh, you may not get (30k) paid this month ooh!
You need to do ya job well, bubu zombie

surcharged imagine just toh !
Re: Nothing To Show For Buhari’s Investment In SIP - Ndume by jamesbridget13(f): 12:21pm On Jan 29, 2021
all this money the man dey spread say na covid19 loan no follow for sip? even d survival fund, nyif, agmeis etc.

which one be sip exactly? make i know before i pass judgement
Re: Nothing To Show For Buhari’s Investment In SIP - Ndume by Myde4naija(m): 12:22pm On Jan 29, 2021
Ali Ndume opinion on this one is rated PG (pure gabbage) because the government fail to allocate the SIP fund to you people so you really don't see the impact, if it was given to u now it will get the same treatement like that of CACOVID PROGRAM, that was locked in various warehouse.

I have about 10 people in my localities that has benefited for various SIP Program.
Re: Nothing To Show For Buhari’s Investment In SIP - Ndume by SonOfTheRisingS: 12:24pm On Jan 29, 2021
ChocolateWine:
He has done his but to make life more miserable than he met it.

He needs a national award sponsored by senator Ndume.

Now we know why GEJ used to offered Nigerian politicians awards during his time not because they were performing, it was another way of asking the people to hold them accountable by asking questions.
Re: Nothing To Show For Buhari’s Investment In SIP - Ndume by SonOfTheRisingS: 12:33pm On Jan 29, 2021
SonOfTheRisingS:

Now we know why GEJ used to offered Nigerian politicians awards during his time not because they were performing, it was another way of asking the people to hold them accountable by asking questions.

Re: Nothing To Show For Buhari’s Investment In SIP - Ndume by kingjudecy(m): 12:39pm On Jan 29, 2021
Realtord43:
T.I report has already show how corrupt buhari and his govt officials have been since the took over power.

We cant wait to find more hidden rotten corrupt practice yet to be discover when buhari and his lots leave govt.
Worst govt ever since democracy in NIGERIA.

Your comment has simply affirmed the fact that you do not even understand what Sent. Ndume says.
Giving a blanket indictment of the administration on corruption shows you're one of those angry with pmb for not sharing monies to PDP and sons of thieves like you.
Be informed that this administration is the best in terms of curbing corruption. If you lack knowledge about what TI meant, then be humble enough to ask questions.
Re: Nothing To Show For Buhari’s Investment In SIP - Ndume by futurerex: 12:42pm On Jan 29, 2021
Rochas Okorocha: APC has no ideology, we formed it in a hurry to wrestle power from PDP and loot the country dry.

Re: Nothing To Show For Buhari’s Investment In SIP - Ndume by PerfectlyPerfect(m): 12:44pm On Jan 29, 2021
[quote author= post=98549209][/quote]
You picked out a tiny portion of the whole post. Didn't you see where he said that your useless Darling Daddy is robbing this country blind?

1 Like

Re: Nothing To Show For Buhari’s Investment In SIP - Ndume by Nobody: 12:49pm On Jan 29, 2021
Realtord43:
T.I report has already show how corrupt buhari and his govt officials have been since the took over power.

We cant wait to find more hidden rotten corrupt practice yet to be discover when buhari and his lots leave govt.
Some r.etarded zombies will disagree with that statement
Re: Nothing To Show For Buhari’s Investment In SIP - Ndume by ogododo: 12:49pm On Jan 29, 2021
[quote author= post=98549269][/quote]

How many of your brother or sister don benefit?

1 Like

Re: Nothing To Show For Buhari’s Investment In SIP - Ndume by michoim(m): 12:54pm On Jan 29, 2021
Disgruntled element. Nothing to show you claimed, yet people are testifying of receiving N20k, some over N400k for some scale biz, and recently the over 700k menial jobs of N20k per month for 3 months etc. Ndume you lied, you have become disgruntled...
Re: Nothing To Show For Buhari’s Investment In SIP - Ndume by favor914: 12:55pm On Jan 29, 2021
Realtord43:

Read & understand without prejudice, nothing to do with President Buhari, your parents the Federal Civil Servants are the ones that stole & mismanaged the money, understand what Ndume said, he said ask the agencies & the parastatals what they did with the money President Buhari signed, your Parents whether at the central bank, whatever ministry, or parastatal (Nigerians) are the ones that stole the money not President Buhari, Charity they say begins @ home. Was it Buhari that stole Pensioners money?
Re: Nothing To Show For Buhari’s Investment In SIP - Ndume by Otuchi: 12:56pm On Jan 29, 2021
post=98549269:
Eriggs
Re: Nothing To Show For Buhari’s Investment In SIP - Ndume by michoim(m): 12:57pm On Jan 29, 2021
ogododo:

Must my brother or sister benefit before I acknowledge that? This government have started somewhere, where no other government had dared to start. Your cheap emotional question only beg for answers in the minds of the gullible...
Re: Nothing To Show For Buhari’s Investment In SIP - Ndume by okorogodwin4(m): 12:58pm On Jan 29, 2021
What do you expect
Re: Nothing To Show For Buhari’s Investment In SIP - Ndume by favor914: 12:59pm On Jan 29, 2021
southniyikaye:

Some r.etarded zombies will disagree with that statement
Almijiri were do your parents work? Lazy oaf.
Re: Nothing To Show For Buhari’s Investment In SIP - Ndume by Blackdisciple(m): 1:00pm On Jan 29, 2021
Ahh even the president himself is nothing to show not to talk more of what he has done
Re: Nothing To Show For Buhari’s Investment In SIP - Ndume by okorogodwin4(m): 1:00pm On Jan 29, 2021
okorogodwin4:
What do you expect

Re: Nothing To Show For Buhari’s Investment In SIP - Ndume by Peacefuluz(f): 1:00pm On Jan 29, 2021
Apply now

Re: Nothing To Show For Buhari’s Investment In SIP - Ndume by favor914: 1:02pm On Jan 29, 2021
ogododo:

Almijiri Ogododo, please mention one way your state Government has empowered your parents & your life since 1999? Charity they say begins @ home, Then I will tell you how I have benefited from the Federal Government, be it Jonathan, or President Buhari.
Re: Nothing To Show For Buhari’s Investment In SIP - Ndume by favor914: 1:05pm On Jan 29, 2021
Blackdisciple:
Ahh even the president himself is nothing to show not to talk more of what he has done
You must be speaking from a reflection of your failed life, I guess you have nothing to show for the past 6 years?
Re: Nothing To Show For Buhari’s Investment In SIP - Ndume by Nobody: 1:09pm On Jan 29, 2021
favor914:
Almijiri that I am, do you know where my parents work?I a Lazy oaf.
your profiles say it all, I am a responsible family man, idon't do prostitutes neither hoes
Re: Nothing To Show For Buhari’s Investment In SIP - Ndume by lexy2014: 1:11pm On Jan 29, 2021
SoBright101:
Let's wait for paid agents opinion

U can see that they are speechless. D other who chose is busy insulting people's parents
Re: Nothing To Show For Buhari’s Investment In SIP - Ndume by cafolu: 1:12pm On Jan 29, 2021
Ndume and these crafty politicians that still blame hapless citizens for their thieving ways are all mad! How many times have CSOs and other interest groups made FOI requests to government institutions and how many have responded? How about ensuring gaps are closed and that government functionaries actually think policies through before deploying them? Since he cannot see impact on ground after the so-called expenditure/disbursement of such a huge sum, why can't the Senate launch an investigation and hold the key players accountable? What other representation are they then offering their constituents?

Once the same young people decide to go on mass protests, na still yeye politicians go call am attempted regime change, calculated to embassy the president and they will use lethal force just so those voices are drowned and silenced!
Re: Nothing To Show For Buhari’s Investment In SIP - Ndume by Zaggafrank: 1:16pm On Jan 29, 2021
I believe he is speaking as an individual. I know people who have become fish farmers, own palm plantations and started small business because of the experience they got from Npower. I can attest to this. Besides, he is the senate committee chairman on the army and should be saying something useful about the army instead of talking about what he has little knowledge of. Is he not part of those who were fighting to be allocated slots for the public works programme?
Re: Nothing To Show For Buhari’s Investment In SIP - Ndume by ogododo: 1:25pm On Jan 29, 2021
favor914:
Almijiri Ogododo, please mention one way your state Government has empowered your parents & your life since 1999? Charity they say begins @ home, Then I will tell you how I have benefited from the Federal Government, be it Jonathan, or President Buhari.

When Warri pickin turned Almajari
Re: Nothing To Show For Buhari’s Investment In SIP - Ndume by ENIGMATIC2023(m): 1:28pm On Jan 29, 2021
helinues:
Toh undecided
30k zombie
Re: Nothing To Show For Buhari’s Investment In SIP - Ndume by Otunski: 1:43pm On Jan 29, 2021
Transparency International didn't just wake from sleep and tagged Buhari's Govt as second most Corrupt Government in West Africa. Evidence abound in all areas of governance under the incompetent, Lackadasical and Clueless Buhari that Nigeria is sinking.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

ISWAP Fighters Attack Boko Haram Members For Killing Commander / Oshiomhole Attends Au-Ukhua Carnival In Agebebode (Video) / Two Edo Assembly Members-Elect Sworn-In

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.