Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,602 members, 7,816,495 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:58 AM

Like Father Like Son: Wizkid’s First Son, Boluwatife Shows Off His Rap Skills - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Like Father Like Son: Wizkid’s First Son, Boluwatife Shows Off His Rap Skills (434 Views)

Wizkid's Son, Boluwatife Shows His Tecno Camon 16 Premier Gift From His Dad / Leaked Chat Of Shola Ogudu And Wizkid: First Baby Mama Releases More Chats / After Welcoming His 3rd Son, Wizkid Announces More Babies On The Way (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Like Father Like Son: Wizkid’s First Son, Boluwatife Shows Off His Rap Skills by youtube2025: 8:40am On Jan 29, 2021
Like father like son: Wizkid’s first son, Boluwatife shows off his rap skills (Video)

Boluwatife Balogun, son of top Nigerian singer, Ayodeji ‘Wizkid’ Balogun, has proven with a video making the rounds that the son of a king is a king.

The young lad to show that he has the capability of following in his father’s musical steps, took to his Instagram on Thursday, January 28 to show off his rap skills with a clip of him miming to a rap song by American rapper, Lil Baby.

Tife as he is fondly called, said it’s now more like a routine for him as he gets to always vibe to Lil Baby’s songs once he returns from school.

Sharing the video clip, he wrote; “Hey Everyone Here’s what I get upto after school hours I vibe to one of my favorite artists Lil baby he a rockstar Rate my rap game over 10.

Even if mama says it’s 10 over 10 and I believe her drop comments below, I’ll be reading them P.s: Lil baby once said, I be saving more than i be spending and that’s what I be on my fav line lol ok bye ”

Watch the video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c8aYmtxk1bY

1 Like

Re: Like Father Like Son: Wizkid’s First Son, Boluwatife Shows Off His Rap Skills by nams77: 9:00am On Jan 29, 2021
Ok

Meanwhile in other news......

For IELTS and TOEFL registration and lectures in warri and environs.
Talk to us.
Ace educational consults
Re: Like Father Like Son: Wizkid’s First Son, Boluwatife Shows Off His Rap Skills by Henix(m): 9:30am On Jan 29, 2021
Wizkid's 1st fruit

(1) (Reply)

I Do Not Celebrate Relationship That's Why I'm Keeping It Private - Funmi Awelew / Blogger Drags MC Lively For Impregnating 21-year-old Girl, Breaking Up After Abo / Driver Arrested In Alleged Hit-and-run Death Of Rapper Nicki Minaj's Father

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.