Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,963 members, 7,817,840 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:53 PM

Second Wave: PTF Mulls Lockdown In Lagos, Abuja, Plateau - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Second Wave: PTF Mulls Lockdown In Lagos, Abuja, Plateau (33344 Views)

Buhari Extends Gradual Ease Of Lockdown In Lagos, Abuja, Ogun By 2 Weeks / Sanwo-Olu Meets CEOs, Mulls Lockdown Review in Seven Days / Buhari Extends Lockdown In Lagos, Abuja, Ogun By 14 Days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Second Wave: PTF Mulls Lockdown In Lagos, Abuja, Plateau by baski92(m): 10:31am On Jan 29, 2021
Covid 419

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Second Wave: PTF Mulls Lockdown In Lagos, Abuja, Plateau by olaric(m): 10:31am On Jan 29, 2021
They will soon come out to debunk the story...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Second Wave: PTF Mulls Lockdown In Lagos, Abuja, Plateau by erutoria: 10:31am On Jan 29, 2021
This people are 419 o? You guys are on the bend to just finish our economic
Re: Second Wave: PTF Mulls Lockdown In Lagos, Abuja, Plateau by Elsueno: 10:32am On Jan 29, 2021
Pass11:
People have been dying in Nigeria since 1960,if corona is that serious in Nigeria kogi and cross river people would've all die by now.

This useless government want to waste 400b on vaccine which we know that half of that money will be looted.

Half!! I assure you, if they actually used half of that money for the vaccine over 70% of Nigerians will actually feel the impact.

I think the highest they would use of that money is 30%

2 Likes

Re: Second Wave: PTF Mulls Lockdown In Lagos, Abuja, Plateau by Nobody: 10:36am On Jan 29, 2021
I am laughing just see how all of you have been fooled by a fake virus now you are going into a second lockdown and your economic situation will worsen businesses will shutdown companies will sack more staff, just watch out . They are manufacturing figures and manipulating the population on a mass scale.
Ask yourself the following Questions and think about it deeply

why haven’t people died in Lagos massively if the disease is as deadly as they say it is.

Where are the videos of people dying and falling on the street ? Abi the virus done slow how e dey kill person?

Why are only top figures and celebrities getting the virus?

Why are they telling you to wear a mask if it can be spread by touch.

Why? Why? Why? Ask why and the answers will not be too far fetched Covid-19 is a Plandemic plain and simple. Change my mind I’m waiting.
Use your heads and think just think for one minute.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Second Wave: PTF Mulls Lockdown In Lagos, Abuja, Plateau by gwinaB(m): 10:38am On Jan 29, 2021
VirginFinder:
These PTF bastards are just bent of having us go back to lockdown.

Is locking down Lagos and Abuja not equivalent to nationwide lockdown

Despite the increase in the number of cases, the number of deaths has remained low to the glory of God.

So what's all the fuss about

The death rate is simply being under reported
Re: Second Wave: PTF Mulls Lockdown In Lagos, Abuja, Plateau by Brushstrokes20: 10:40am On Jan 29, 2021
The useless govt of self serving THIEVES wants lock people down again and hoard palliatives abi?...

The shithole is a bad joke!
Re: Second Wave: PTF Mulls Lockdown In Lagos, Abuja, Plateau by kolexy(m): 10:44am On Jan 29, 2021
Pass11:
People have been dying in Nigeria since 1960,if corona is that serious in Nigeria kogi and cross river people would've all die by now.

This useless government want to waste 400b on vaccine which we know that half of that money will be looted.

So you truly believe no one has died from covid in Kogi and Cross River State?
Re: Second Wave: PTF Mulls Lockdown In Lagos, Abuja, Plateau by MadeINchenzen2: 10:49am On Jan 29, 2021
Otuegbe:
I want lock down , I don't want to contract covid 19
Yahoo boy

1 Like

Re: Second Wave: PTF Mulls Lockdown In Lagos, Abuja, Plateau by ariesbull: 10:50am On Jan 29, 2021
THE COUNTRY IS IN DIRE NEED, ECONOMICALLY, SOCIALLY, FINANCIALLY AND SECURITY...LOCKDOWN A CITY LIKE LAGOS WOULD BE COUNTER PRODUCTIVE....THE LAST ONE WE HAD, WE DID NO GET ANY PALLIATIVES, ABEG LET US LOOK FOR OUR PALLIATIVES, IF COVID WILL KILL US SO BE IT...
Re: Second Wave: PTF Mulls Lockdown In Lagos, Abuja, Plateau by JubrinElSudan: 10:50am On Jan 29, 2021
Make Dem wait make I go my annual leave to Abuja come back before Dem go lock me inside Abuja
Re: Second Wave: PTF Mulls Lockdown In Lagos, Abuja, Plateau by ariesbull: 10:51am On Jan 29, 2021
AlphaAlex:
I am laughing just see how all of you have been fooled by a fake virus now you are going into a second lockdown and your economic situation will worsen businesses will shutdown companies will sack more staff, just watch out . They are manufacturing figures and manipulating the population on a mass scale.
Ask yourself the following Questions and think about it deeply

why haven’t people died in Lagos massively if the disease is as deadly as they say it is.

Where are the videos of people dying and faking on the street ? Abi the virus done slow how e dey kill person?

Why are only top figures and celebrities getting the virus?

Why are they telling you to wear a mask if it can be spread by touch.

Why? Why? Why? Ask why and the answers will not be too far fetched Covid-19 is a Plandemic plain and simple. Change my mind I’m waiting.
Use your heads and think just think for one minute.
My dear they keep saying Covid blablabla ..i have not seen person die of Covid massively as they are making us believe....

1 Like

Re: Second Wave: PTF Mulls Lockdown In Lagos, Abuja, Plateau by Nobody: 10:54am On Jan 29, 2021
We understand your need to import vaccines nobody is disturbing you not to do so. You can also siphon the money as well but leave the struggling citizen to continue with thier daily hustle for survival.
Re: Second Wave: PTF Mulls Lockdown In Lagos, Abuja, Plateau by Yippeedaniel(m): 10:55am On Jan 29, 2021
Kogi... Never lockdown
Re: Second Wave: PTF Mulls Lockdown In Lagos, Abuja, Plateau by hedocharles(m): 10:57am On Jan 29, 2021
Otuegbe:
I want lock down , I don't want to contract covid 19

You can just go on isolation
Re: Second Wave: PTF Mulls Lockdown In Lagos, Abuja, Plateau by duro4chang(m): 10:59am On Jan 29, 2021
PTF must be a joker.
Re: Second Wave: PTF Mulls Lockdown In Lagos, Abuja, Plateau by sapientia(m): 11:00am On Jan 29, 2021
Clowns.

What were they expecting with the nin deadline.

Sane countries are trying to minimize contacts.

You guys increased it.
Re: Second Wave: PTF Mulls Lockdown In Lagos, Abuja, Plateau by ijayebonyi(f): 11:02am On Jan 29, 2021
They better decide now not after I have travelled they will start that their nonsense
Re: Second Wave: PTF Mulls Lockdown In Lagos, Abuja, Plateau by Basher8583: 11:11am On Jan 29, 2021
VirginFinder:

Despite the increase in the number of cases, the number of deaths has remained low to the glory of God.

May COVID-19 locate and end your miserable life.
Re: Second Wave: PTF Mulls Lockdown In Lagos, Abuja, Plateau by Basher8583: 11:13am On Jan 29, 2021
Pass11:

Only a thief believe everybody is also a thief
Re: Second Wave: PTF Mulls Lockdown In Lagos, Abuja, Plateau by proffemi: 11:14am On Jan 29, 2021
VirginFinder:
...Despite the increase in the number of cases, the number of deaths has remained low to the glory of God.

Till recently,I refused to believe that deaths are being under-reported.
However, just in the last couple weeks, I have seen multiple individuals who died following a surprisingly similar sequence: they had "malaria" rapidly followed by a stubborn cough, and then breathing difficulties that meant that at least two of them were on oxygen by the time they died. They died one or two weeks after their "malaria" started.

Most shocking of all? As far as I know, none of the cases were tested for covid. INCREDIBLE.

Those 4 or so deaths are missing from the NCDC reports, and I'm willing to bet that at least some of them had covid.

I don't support imposing a new lockdown, mind you.

1 Like

Re: Second Wave: PTF Mulls Lockdown In Lagos, Abuja, Plateau by okorogodwin4(m): 11:15am On Jan 29, 2021
The NIN registration centres are over crowded and nobody is talking
Re: Second Wave: PTF Mulls Lockdown In Lagos, Abuja, Plateau by yusluvad(m): 11:16am On Jan 29, 2021
Pass11:

You're on point...
Re: Second Wave: PTF Mulls Lockdown In Lagos, Abuja, Plateau by franksunny(m): 11:17am On Jan 29, 2021
Pass11:

Thank you, more than half will be looted
Re: Second Wave: PTF Mulls Lockdown In Lagos, Abuja, Plateau by lexy2014: 11:17am On Jan 29, 2021
VirginFinder:

They want to enforce lockdown because of d so-called upsurge & second wave. But yet they have been pushing people to crowd around themselves in d name of NIN. D confusion in this govt is legendary
Re: Second Wave: PTF Mulls Lockdown In Lagos, Abuja, Plateau by lexy2014: 11:18am On Jan 29, 2021
okorogodwin4:
The NIN registration centres are over crowded and nobody is talking

I can't understand these govt people. They think thru their anus
Re: Second Wave: PTF Mulls Lockdown In Lagos, Abuja, Plateau by ChiefS(m): 11:18am On Jan 29, 2021
SmartPolician:

No, it is not. You must understand that Nigeria has 36 states and the FCT. Therefore, locking down the two doesn't mean that the entire country is under lockdown.

Back to the topic, I am tired of this coronavirus news.

Why are they hell bent on locking down Lagos when Lagos State government has withdrawn from treating coronavirus patients? Covid-19 patients bear the financial burden of their treatments.

They should allow people live their normal lives, please. The last lockdown has created massive awareness. Anyone who flouts Covid-19 protocols and contracts the deadly virus should be ready to incur the cost of treating themselves.

Lastly, government has a part of the blame because we haven't seen taskforce implement Covid-19 guidelines in public places. Failure in leadership is affecting every facet of our lives.

You're on point. No need for lockdown but enforcement of existing laws on COVID-19. They can place restrictions on large gatherings.
Re: Second Wave: PTF Mulls Lockdown In Lagos, Abuja, Plateau by mosesaigbe(m): 11:27am On Jan 29, 2021
Blood of Jesus.

Mercy Lord Ooooooooooooooo

Not Again Ooooooooooooooo!! shocked
Re: Second Wave: PTF Mulls Lockdown In Lagos, Abuja, Plateau by lexy2014: 11:27am On Jan 29, 2021
gwinaB:

The death rate is simply being under reported

Yet d govt is insisting people must register for NIN in d midst of a pandemic which u say deaths are being under reported

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Picture & Names Of Kidnappers Of Osun Speaker’s Wife / Presidential Debate: Why Nigerians Disagree With Buhari’s Excuse / Fayose Threatens To Expose Those Who Funded His Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.