Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,131 members, 7,818,393 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:20 PM

Mrs. Chima - I'm Sorry For Overreacting - I Was Tired Yesterday - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Mrs. Chima - I'm Sorry For Overreacting - I Was Tired Yesterday (2739 Views)

Read This When You’re Tired Of Everything / Mrs Chima Should Leave. / If You Were Mr Chima? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mrs. Chima - I'm Sorry For Overreacting - I Was Tired Yesterday by ShyOne(f): 10:07pm On Apr 04, 2011
Mrs. Chima:

Please forgive me for overreacting to you - I was tired yesterday and I think after I read your response.  I think that I must have misread your response and I owe you an apology for my rushed judgment.

I don't know what is going on with you and FStranger - I actually like both of you guys.  And whatever is going on - it is my wish that you guys resolve it. 

I just sincerely and genuinely want you to know that I might have rushed to the wrong conclusion.  I was a bit tired and was also a bit rigid with my guy and a little overly sensitive because of those 2 things [it is rare that he and I speak harshly or sharply to each other and yesterday was that rare day] and I also thought you were calling me some kind of a silly Akata in Indiana.

So Abeg [NL is teaching me new words] Please forgive me - I wish a good day to you and your wonderful husband. The Other Topic is locked so I had to create this thread to extend my apology to you.
Re: Mrs. Chima - I'm Sorry For Overreacting - I Was Tired Yesterday by MrsChima(f): 10:18pm On Apr 04, 2011
It is cool.  Mukina said we need to drop it and I wasn't trying to offend you but I only mentioned your name because he asked to meet with you after dissing akatas (Black American Women) on other threads. 

No need for apologies.  We are cool.
Re: Mrs. Chima - I'm Sorry For Overreacting - I Was Tired Yesterday by ShyOne(f): 10:22pm On Apr 04, 2011
I do thank you for your graciousness and generosity.
Re: Mrs. Chima - I'm Sorry For Overreacting - I Was Tired Yesterday by MrsChima(f): 10:23pm On Apr 04, 2011
You welcome suga.

How are you?
Re: Mrs. Chima - I'm Sorry For Overreacting - I Was Tired Yesterday by ShyOne(f): 10:29pm On Apr 04, 2011
Thanks for asking

I'm tired all the time now. Since about almost 2 weeks now - I have had a MAJOR increase in business and I am struggling to accommodate clients. I am actually having to ship some of the work to my guy in Nigeria who is helping - HE IS REALLY BETTER THAN I AM WITH MY CLIENTS (I was stunned, as it is a bit embarrassing to me that he caught on so fast and completes assignments faster than I do and he is doing this while handling his own clients that he has from his business in Lagos)

But to top it off - this over-work isn't allowing me to sleep either so I have been a bit overly emotional. I am trying to get a handle on it. My apologizes again to you.

How are you? Are you really pregnant? If so, are you excited. I hope all is well in your world.
Re: Mrs. Chima - I'm Sorry For Overreacting - I Was Tired Yesterday by MrsChima(f): 10:50pm On Apr 04, 2011
I am glad you are okay because I was hoping you didn't take it personal and for the record I was giving you props when I said He (who I won't mention) thought you was a sucker. I was saying You fooled that arse a few threads ago. You handled your business and followed your heart/brain. Go girl. wink

Yes! I know it can be tiring and exhausting! You are dealing with "certain" clients you have to really keep your poise because you don't want to be on the news losing your cool.

Yes, Mr. Chima excited with his ashy arse. cheesy (When you go to Lagos, make sure you bring two EXTRA STRENGTH lotion and ten bottles of Avon SOS spray) You think these mosquitos bad in the States chile! Wait and see. You gon be like Mrs. Chima girl and whatever you do NEVER SCRATCH the bites. Those are some nassy fuckers. I wanted to tell you that on the NL Bash thread but I was fighting a few folks on the other thread and forgot.

Just take it easy and when you go on vacation in the summer FOCUS ON YOU and YOUR man. I know you want to meet folks from NL (I will keep my reasons to myself) but I advise you to take that time to sight see and flash the camera away.
Re: Mrs. Chima - I'm Sorry For Overreacting - I Was Tired Yesterday by Advocator: 11:06pm On Apr 04, 2011
Let me address you too mrs-chima, I was crusading my previous threads and I happened to across some comment that got my attention which was typed for you. I was never arsed -peddled by anyone.(I'm cool like that) That dude was talking s-h-i-t the moment I logged off, I don't get stepped on dear, put that in mind.

So will appreciate, if you don't jump into conclusion next time. Another thing, plz don't call me off when I am offline!
Re: Mrs. Chima - I'm Sorry For Overreacting - I Was Tired Yesterday by isalegan2: 11:33pm On Apr 04, 2011
Your guy sounds awesome, Shy-One. 

From what I've read, I'm sure you have no need for "good luck" wishes, o jare.  That's another new (Yoruba) phrase you'll hear a lot when you go to Naija. 

Regardless, BEST WISHES! smiley
Re: Mrs. Chima - I'm Sorry For Overreacting - I Was Tired Yesterday by MrsChima(f): 12:08am On Apr 05, 2011
Advocator:

Let me address you too mrs-chima, I was crusading my previous threads and I happened to across some comment that got my attention which was typed for you. I was never arsed -peddled by anyone.(I'm cool like that) That dude was talking s-h-i-t the moment I logged off, I don't get stepped on dear, put that in mind.

So will appreciate, if you don't jump into conclusion next time. Another thing, plz don't call me off when I am offline!

I called you out and meant ever word. Now go get laid.
Re: Mrs. Chima - I'm Sorry For Overreacting - I Was Tired Yesterday by Advocator: 12:14am On Apr 05, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

I called you out and meant ever word. Now go get laid.

O.K! undecided
Re: Mrs. Chima - I'm Sorry For Overreacting - I Was Tired Yesterday by Nobody: 3:58am On Apr 05, 2011
A lot of bla bla bla
Re: Mrs. Chima - I'm Sorry For Overreacting - I Was Tired Yesterday by ektbear: 5:23am On Apr 05, 2011
fstranger rawks

(1) (Reply)

Secret On How To Make A Minimum Of $25 A Day With PTC Site. / Help! I Don't Know How To Reply Emails On Nairaland / Checkout These Cartoons About Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.