Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,673 members, 7,809,564 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:17 AM

Advice Needed About 2006 Honda Element - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Advice Needed About 2006 Honda Element (988 Views)

What You Need To Know About 2006 Lexus Rx330 / Honda Element 2005 Toks Accident-free #2.35M 08096577304 / »»» Sold!! Neat Honda Element 05 @ N1M Negotiable ««« (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advice Needed About 2006 Honda Element by akwara1234: 12:05pm On Jan 29, 2021
pls good day noble men in the house. A friend of mine want to buy a Nigerian used honda Element. According to him, engine, body, interior and gear are OK. So I wana knw is Elenent a good car and its maintenance? Thanks guys
Re: Advice Needed About 2006 Honda Element by akwara1234: 6:30pm On Jan 30, 2021
waiting
Re: Advice Needed About 2006 Honda Element by nurey(m): 7:11pm On Jan 30, 2021
akwara1234:
pls good day noble men in the house. A friend of mine want to buy a Nigerian used honda Element. According to him, engine, body, interior and gear are OK. So I wana knw is Elenent a good car and its maintenance? Thanks guys

It is a solid vehicle and would stand the test of time.
If you are buying a variant with 4WD ensure you change the axle fluid to help prolong its service life. But all in all FWD or 4WD is okay depends on what you want.

The K24A4 too is a very reliable and cheap engine so you won't have problems with the vehicle.

To know a 4wd it will have a rear moon roof and realtime 4wd will be engraved on the rear boot glass.

The EX trim has a factory fitted subwoofer though the amplifier can be crazy sometimes

2 Likes

Re: Advice Needed About 2006 Honda Element by bigbamo: 2:46pm On Mar 01, 2021
nurey:

It is a solid vehicle and would stand the test of time.
If you are buying a variant with 4WD ensure you change the axle fluid to help prolong its service life. But all in all FWD or 4WD is okay depends on what you want.

The K24A4 too is a very reliable and cheap engine so you won't have problems with the vehicle.

To know a 4wd it will have a rear moon roof and realtime 4wd will be engraved on the rear boot glass.

The EX trim has a factory fitted subwoofer though the amplifier can be crazy sometimes

I would love one myself, do you have anyone willing to sell?
Re: Advice Needed About 2006 Honda Element by nurey(m): 3:22pm On Mar 01, 2021
bigbamo:

go jiji you will find there

1 Like

Re: Advice Needed About 2006 Honda Element by bigbamo: 3:29pm On Mar 01, 2021
nurey:

go jiji you will find there

I enter there Boss, but me never use the platform before

I saw you giving tangible advice on the Honda Element, how to get a good one and can it last me for the long distance travels as I captured

Apologies if I am bugging you too much
Re: Advice Needed About 2006 Honda Element by 2shaw: 3:34pm On Mar 01, 2021
The element is another shitty slow 169 hp v4 engine,its a car meant for ladies. Well its a 2wheel drive and a good fuel saver. Naija used dey okay,na 4 plugs .engije with gear of 4 plugs na dodo. Honda failed in mimicking the toyota fj cruiser,same way honda failed in mimicking the toyota camry venza using crosstour .

1 Like

Re: Advice Needed About 2006 Honda Element by nurey(m): 6:11pm On Mar 01, 2021
bigbamo:

I saw you giving tangible advice on the Honda Element, how to get a good one and can it last me for the long distance travels as I captured

I use mine for highway travel only, lagos to Benin and back, lagos to IFE and he no dey fail me, police no dey obtain me, customs no dey disturb me, army no get my time, road safety dey humble so what else.

mine is a 4 wheel drive by the way, body parts are expensive because it is a rare vehicle, I just changed transmission fluid and those things cost like hell. if you don't want additional cost leave the 4WD variant but it is worth it as long as you change the axle fluid as at when due what's more I use mine to park load and it can seat 4 at the back though not comfortably sha grin

1 Like

Re: Advice Needed About 2006 Honda Element by nurey(m): 6:11pm On Mar 01, 2021
bigbamo:

Re: Advice Needed About 2006 Honda Element by nurey(m): 6:34pm On Mar 01, 2021
2shaw:
The element is another shitty slow 169 hp v4 engine,its a car meant for ladies. Well its a 2wheel drive and a good fuel saver. Naija used dey okay,na 4 plugs .engije with gear of 4 plugs na dodo. Honda failed in mimicking the toyota fj cruiser,same way honda failed in mimicking the toyota camry venza using crosstour .

honda element was produced 2002 december for 2003 model year.

FJ cruiser was produced 2006 so did Honda go into the future to copy toyota?

shitty slow, it's a Compact utility vehicle not a compact sports vehicle, besides if you want the element to go fast, there are turbo and cold air intake kits to boost the torque and power.

Element had 166hp, check other competing CUVs what power were they churning out?

Honda element is a 2WD or 4WD (honda part-time 4 wheel drive) also 03 to 07 was 4speed, 08 to 11 was 5speed

honda never used the cross tour to mimick the venza, honda didn't have a wagon accord in North america like Europe and cross tour was supposed to fill the void.

5 Likes

Re: Advice Needed About 2006 Honda Element by Stanobel: 6:42pm On Mar 01, 2021
bigbamo:

i have a clean honda element for sale, check my profile, thanks

1 Like

Re: Advice Needed About 2006 Honda Element by bigbamo: 10:08am On Mar 02, 2021
Stanobel:

i have a clean honda element for sale, check my profile, thanks

Naija or Toks
Re: Advice Needed About 2006 Honda Element by bigbamo: 11:19am On Mar 02, 2021
nurey:

I use mine for highway travel only, lagos to Benin and back, lagos to IFE and he no dey fail me, police no dey obtain me, customs no dey disturb me, army no get my time, road safety dey humble so what else.

mine is a 4 wheel drive by the way, body parts are expensive because it is a rare vehicle, I just changed transmission fluid and those things cost like hell. if you don't want additional cost leave the 4WD variant but it is worth it as long as you change the axle fluid as at when due what's more I use mine to park load and it can seat 4 at the back though not comfortably sha grin

Exactly what I need for myself, I am not fazed by the costs, I am an outlier when it comes to maintenance as well
Re: Advice Needed About 2006 Honda Element by Stanobel: 3:36pm On Mar 02, 2021
bigbamo:

Naija or Toks
toks and its clean

1 Like

Re: Advice Needed About 2006 Honda Element by bigbamo: 12:16pm On Mar 03, 2021
Stanobel:

toks and its clean

Re: Advice Needed About 2006 Honda Element by Stanobel: 1:15pm On Mar 03, 2021
bigbamo:

am sorry it cant go for that amount but thanks
Re: Advice Needed About 2006 Honda Element by bigbamo: 5:21pm On Mar 03, 2021
Stanobel:

am sorry it cant go for that amount but thanks

How much last can it go
Re: Advice Needed About 2006 Honda Element by Stanobel: 12:08am On Mar 04, 2021
bigbamo:

How much last can it go
2.2m last

(1) (Reply)

2007 Toyota Corolla LE Tokunbo / S-O-L-D Clean Title Accident Free 2016 MB GLE 350 Black Color ***771124 / 2017 Lexus RX350 For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.