Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,230 members, 7,818,777 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:39 AM

Is There A Way To Buy Crypto With Payoneer Funds? - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Is There A Way To Buy Crypto With Payoneer Funds? (2742 Views)

Sell Your Paypal and Payoneer Funds [ CLOSED] / Buying All Your Gift Cards,bitcoin And Payoneer At Vendor Rates / Exchange Your Payoneer Dollar To Naira In 1 Minute! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is There A Way To Buy Crypto With Payoneer Funds? by Nobody: 1:21pm On Jan 29, 2021
Hello Nairalanders, I have Payoneer funds I want to use in purchasing bitcoin. I don't want to withdraw the funds to my bank account because the conversion rate is pathetic. Is there a way out on this?
Thanks.
Re: Is There A Way To Buy Crypto With Payoneer Funds? by Crazeworld(m): 1:29pm On Jan 29, 2021
I would like to know too. Hopefully someone can help
Re: Is There A Way To Buy Crypto With Payoneer Funds? by reall: 2:58pm On Jan 29, 2021
[do you want to sell the funds.

Please contact me.

In need of $15,000 (Payoneer)

quote author=Caprie post=98551317]Hello Nairalanders, I have Payoneer funds I want to use in purchasing bitcoin. I don't want to withdraw the funds to my bank account because the conversion rate is pathetic. Is there a way out on this?
Thanks.[/quote]
Re: Is There A Way To Buy Crypto With Payoneer Funds? by Areaboyfriend(m): 3:11pm On Jan 29, 2021
Caprie:
Hello Nairalanders, I have Payoneer funds I want to use in purchasing bitcoin. I don't want to withdraw the funds to my bank account because the conversion rate is pathetic. Is there a way out on this?
Thanks.

For a better withdrawal, open a domiciliary account and withdraw to it.
Withdraw ur hard currency and sell to aboki.
Re: Is There A Way To Buy Crypto With Payoneer Funds? by Nobody: 3:21pm On Jan 29, 2021
Areaboyfriend:

For a better withdrawal, open a domiciliary account and withdraw to it.
Withdraw ur hard currency and sell to aboki.
okay. Is it easy to open a domiciliary account?
Re: Is There A Way To Buy Crypto With Payoneer Funds? by Areaboyfriend(m): 11:16pm On Jan 29, 2021
Caprie:
okay. Is it easy to open a domiciliary account?

Yea.
Re: Is There A Way To Buy Crypto With Payoneer Funds? by Nobody: 1:45am On Jan 30, 2021
You don't need to open a domiciliary account... Withdraw it to your bank directly, you would be paid in dollar if you don't ask them to change it to Naira they won't, that is the current CBN policy for international transactions
Re: Is There A Way To Buy Crypto With Payoneer Funds? by Nobody: 1:46am On Jan 30, 2021
Or sell it for me @440 /$
Re: Is There A Way To Buy Crypto With Payoneer Funds? by Nobody: 4:32am On Jan 30, 2021
Mazeed40:
You don't need to open a domiciliary account... Withdraw it to your bank directly, you would be paid in dollar if you don't ask them to change it to Naira they won't, that is the current CBN policy for international transactions
Are you sure about this cos Payoneer even do the conversion (into Naira) on their website themselves.
Re: Is There A Way To Buy Crypto With Payoneer Funds? by AmzQueen: 1:40pm On Jan 30, 2021
Caprie:
Thanks.

Yes.

https://paxful.com/buy-bitcoin/payoneer?
Re: Is There A Way To Buy Crypto With Payoneer Funds? by FBIBOT(m): 4:38pm On Jan 30, 2021
Withdraw it using kuda account instantly no forms...
Re: Is There A Way To Buy Crypto With Payoneer Funds? by Nobody: 7:33am On Jan 31, 2021
AmzQueen:

Yes.

https://paxful.com/buy-bitcoin/payoneer?
Thank you, but each of the sellers fix their own price.
Re: Is There A Way To Buy Crypto With Payoneer Funds? by Nobody: 7:34am On Jan 31, 2021
FBIBOT:
Withdraw it using kuda account instantly no forms...
I said I want to buy crypto. You can actually withdraw to any Nigerian bank from Payoneer, not limited to Kuda only.
Re: Is There A Way To Buy Crypto With Payoneer Funds? by Zidoh(m): 11:56am On Mar 03, 2022
At Zidoh Exchange we buy all legit funds at good rate......

PayPal

Payoneer

Skrill

Perfect money

Transfewise etc

Instant payment guarantee.......check below for contact details.

(1) (Reply)

234World.com Portal / 3 Weeks Used iPad 2 Wifi Only 16gb, For Sale / Transformer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.