Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,050 members, 7,810,917 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:21 PM

Reasons Why RAGP Is Far Better. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Reasons Why RAGP Is Far Better. (141 Views)

Why This RAGP Is Soooooo Amazing_ / My Mom’s Market List 1984: See How Far Nigeria Has Gone (Photo) / Would You As Husband Relocate If Your Wife Gets A Job That Is Far Away? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Reasons Why RAGP Is Far Better. by JPIC(m): 1:22pm On Jan 29, 2021
No monthly service charges .....

No SMS charges.........

No debit card charges .....

No maintenance charges from Telecom SITE.......

Your available balance keeps increasing per seconds........

You get paid for buying all available products.....

No transfer charges ..........

Can you now see that ur income is safer with the Telecom industry and moreover your PV is more or like the money you have in your fixed deposit account and would be paid at when due......

Telecom members your PV is a BULK MONEY in the E wallet fixed deposit account and you shall be paid at when due.
Take note of that and remember;

ALL OTHER VTU PLATFORMS INCLUDING YOUR BANK WANTS YOU TO RECHARGE AND GO BROKE, WE ARE ONLY ASKING YOU TO RECHARGE AND GET PAID

Our Telecom business concept cares...
RAGP rocks

Contact me on through the number in my bio for more info

(1) (Reply)

Will You Like To Join Us To Make This Type Of Profit Every 10-12days / Smart, Skilled And Cultured Drivers / Watch & See How Aubameyang Enjoyed Xmas With His Family

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.