Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,432 members, 7,954,711 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 07:43 AM

Cubana Chiefpriest Celebrates Wife’s Birthday With Heart Melting Note - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Cubana Chiefpriest Celebrates Wife’s Birthday With Heart Melting Note (824 Views)

Chiwetalu Agu Celebrates Wife, Nkechi's Birthday / Nollywood Actor, Odunlade Adekola Celebrates Wife's Birthday / Stanley Okoronkwo Diagnosed With Heart Disease, Needs N10M (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cubana Chiefpriest Celebrates Wife’s Birthday With Heart Melting Note by Gistslot(f): 2:28pm On Jan 29, 2021
Celebrity barman, Cubana Chiefpriest has taken to social media to celebrate his wife, De Angel on her birthday

The flamboyant socialite took to his Instagram page to shower praises on his wife as he describes her as his everything.

According to Cubana Chiefpriest, a good woman is hard to find, and he’s blessed to have one.

Sharing loved up photos of himself with his wife, he wrote,

“Good Woman No Easy To Find, Congratulations To Me It’s My Everything’s❤️ @_deangels Birthday, She Asked Me What Do I Wear Today ? I Replied You Are Me, So Wear My Burberry Tshirt N My 23 Karat Cuban. May God Bless, Heal, Protect N Keep You For The World Amen . Pls This Year No Give Me Wahala Oh !!!!”

See his post on blog,

https://www.gistslot.com/cubana-chiefpriest-celebrates-wifes-birthday-with-heart-melting-note.html

Re: Cubana Chiefpriest Celebrates Wife’s Birthday With Heart Melting Note by Fahdiga1: 2:32pm On Jan 29, 2021
That's what is expected from him or is the wife expecting such message from me
Re: Cubana Chiefpriest Celebrates Wife’s Birthday With Heart Melting Note by Ottyn01(m): 2:42pm On Jan 29, 2021
shocked
Re: Cubana Chiefpriest Celebrates Wife’s Birthday With Heart Melting Note by MostImportant(m): 2:42pm On Jan 29, 2021
Ok
Re: Cubana Chiefpriest Celebrates Wife’s Birthday With Heart Melting Note by pretydiva(f): 2:48pm On Jan 29, 2021
I came to see the note melting but alas, I'm disappointed
Re: Cubana Chiefpriest Celebrates Wife’s Birthday With Heart Melting Note by JaneYave(f): 8:04am On Jan 30, 2021
Congratulations to them. I only found the wishes line useful
Re: Cubana Chiefpriest Celebrates Wife’s Birthday With Heart Melting Note by We4all: 9:10am On Jan 30, 2021
So, this clown is married?

(1) (Reply)

Toyin Abraham & Kolawole Ajeyemi Show Off Their Mother To Celebrates Mother'sday / Singer Bankyw, Bbnaija Mike Edwards Celebrate Ebuka Obi-uchendu As He Turns 39 / Bbnaija Nengi Accused Of Dating A Married Man, Says He Bought Her The New Car

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.