Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,656 members, 7,809,481 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:21 AM

424 Nigerian Evacuees Arrive From Saudi Arabia, Reject Plans To Quarantine Them - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / 424 Nigerian Evacuees Arrive From Saudi Arabia, Reject Plans To Quarantine Them (24537 Views)

Sudan War: Buses Conveying Nigerian Evacuees Arrive Port Sudan (Video, Photos) / Ukraine Crisis: First Batch Of Nigerian Evacuees Arrive From Romania (Photos) / Anambra Int'l Airport: Commercial Flights Arrive From Abuja & Lagos:video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 424 Nigerian Evacuees Arrive From Saudi Arabia, Reject Plans To Quarantine Them by Ooe33: 5:22pm On Jan 29, 2021
Wait oh. Did the officials tell them they had a choice? See $tu.pid for janded fellows o. They are even protesting, after FG heard their plea. Mtchww.

DEY should ship dem to sambisa to roam free

1 Like

Re: 424 Nigerian Evacuees Arrive From Saudi Arabia, Reject Plans To Quarantine Them by Paulcyril19: 5:37pm On Jan 29, 2021
Yampotatocarrot:

Lool, like seriously, who was feeding them over there? Didn't they know they'll be quarantined when they get here?

Next thing they'll be calling on government to give them jobs, then one silly governor will promise them work all for the camera... We wey no comot nko, who dey take care of us?

O wrong nau

You self know as e be nah.. E no easy anywhere. No vex bros.
Re: 424 Nigerian Evacuees Arrive From Saudi Arabia, Reject Plans To Quarantine Them by Mubbyleey(m): 5:47pm On Jan 29, 2021
paix:
I am equally too sarcastic to take any matter serious, cos I'm always on cruise control!!!
Good for you then... It's just internet, most things here ain't real.

1 Like

Re: 424 Nigerian Evacuees Arrive From Saudi Arabia, Reject Plans To Quarantine Them by paix(m): 5:54pm On Jan 29, 2021
Mubbyleey:

Good for you then... It's just internet, most things here ain't real.
Things are always good for me. Lucky me.
Re: 424 Nigerian Evacuees Arrive From Saudi Arabia, Reject Plans To Quarantine Them by chandini435: 6:29pm On Jan 29, 2021
This wrong; they are quite ungrateful. Govt should send police to round them and put them in the next available quarantine centre
Re: 424 Nigerian Evacuees Arrive From Saudi Arabia, Reject Plans To Quarantine Them by dlordy100: 6:33pm On Jan 29, 2021
so they want to make us understand the citizens are now above the law?.... � another means to tell us new cases rose to 10000 just watch
Re: 424 Nigerian Evacuees Arrive From Saudi Arabia, Reject Plans To Quarantine Them by mich2012: 6:49pm On Jan 29, 2021
Please, does someone know if there's still a requirement for Covid test at Lagos airport upon arrival? Are they really doing it or are they after the money?
Re: 424 Nigerian Evacuees Arrive From Saudi Arabia, Reject Plans To Quarantine Them by Kaylet: 7:06pm On Jan 29, 2021
Nostradamus1:
First, you overstay your visa, then you reject government efforts to quarantine you in case of any serious variant.
What makes some people this foolish?

We really deserve our leaders to be honest.

Calm down, didn't they go through covid test and protocol before coming.
Re: 424 Nigerian Evacuees Arrive From Saudi Arabia, Reject Plans To Quarantine Them by orlaglobal234: 7:18pm On Jan 29, 2021
Mubbyleey:
Was about to celebrate FCT for the 1st time ever...

Those two above me are joy killers cry
Glo failed me, Nigeria failed me grin

Even APC and BUHARI also failed you
Re: 424 Nigerian Evacuees Arrive From Saudi Arabia, Reject Plans To Quarantine Them by oloyedewaris(m): 8:38pm On Jan 29, 2021
Cumtroller:
Quarantine their sorry black assess.

We have enough problems in this shithole of a Country. We don't want Afonja moozlems bringing in a deadly strain of Covid 19.

Useless beings still have the guts to make noise after overstaying their Visa.

Claw faced, ewedu eating children of oduduwa disgracing Nigeria since 1960.

You are obviously a fool
Re: 424 Nigerian Evacuees Arrive From Saudi Arabia, Reject Plans To Quarantine Them by chaloskyx: 9:17pm On Jan 29, 2021
INCOMPETENT AND IMPARTIAL GOVERNMENT ITS ONLY FULANI THAT WOULD CHALLENGE THE FED GOVT AND GET AWAY WITH IT
Re: 424 Nigerian Evacuees Arrive From Saudi Arabia, Reject Plans To Quarantine Them by Eclassic: 9:53pm On Jan 29, 2021
Almajiri in Saudi has just landed to their father country. I hope they just Almajiri and not shakau boys trained in Saudi.
Re: 424 Nigerian Evacuees Arrive From Saudi Arabia, Reject Plans To Quarantine Them by mbhs139(m): 11:28pm On Jan 29, 2021
Cumtroller:
Quarantine their sorry black assess.

We have enough problems in this shithole of a Country. We don't want Afonja moozlems bringing in a deadly strain of Covid 19.

Useless beings still have the guts to make noise after overstaying their Visa.

Claw faced, ewedu eating children of oduduwa disgracing Nigeria since 1960.

Fixed.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Governor Okowa's PA & Nairalander Ossai Success Involved In Accident(Pics) / My Experience With The Police In Africa Vs Europe / Yellow-Fever Card: Ghana Denies Nigerians Entry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.