Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,062 members, 7,825,367 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 12:37 PM

Makari Velvet Rose Body Lotion: My Honest Review - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Makari Velvet Rose Body Lotion: My Honest Review (604 Views)

Please Is Toptone Whitening Body Lotion A Bleaching Cream Or Not / Use Loving Care Body Lotion To Get Rid Of That Spots On Your Skin And Children / Herbivore Botanicals - All Natural Coco Rose Body Polish / Sugar Scrub (8 Oz / 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Makari Velvet Rose Body Lotion: My Honest Review by busayobanjoko: 2:39pm On Jan 29, 2021
Everybody wants glowing skin, particularly ladies, I mean a skin that looks like glass and makes people turn their heads when you walk into a place.

Just like you, I also want glowing skin. I tried the new Makari velvet rose Intense smoothing body lotion from the Makari brand to achieve my skin goals.
Makari is one skincare brand that does not need to be introduced because it has been here for a long time
According to the official website, the body lotion promises to Reveal your skin’s smooth radiance, visibly firm cellulite fades stretch marks and encourages a supple texture. It also promises to protect the skin against damage from sources like pollution.

Overall it promises to leave the skin visibly smoother, firmer and brighter.

Now to the golden question, did it fulfil its promises?

find out on here https://busayobanjoko.com/2021/01/26/makari-velvet-rose-body-lotion-my-review/

(1) (Reply)

How To Get To Ikeja General Hospital From Iyana Ipaja / Imo Youths Kill Man In Anara Market Caught With meth / How To Lose Belly Fat Overnight With Vaseline.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.