Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,994 members, 7,817,946 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:38 PM

Smear Campaign Against Buhari Using Online Newspapers & Blogs - Femi Adesina - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Smear Campaign Against Buhari Using Online Newspapers & Blogs - Femi Adesina (13466 Views)

IPOB: I’ll Not Tolerate Smear Campaign, Division Infighting — Nnamdi Kanu Warns / Malami: Buhari Using $311 Million Abacha Loot To Build Second Niger Bridge / Presidency Speaks On Buhari Using Recovered Loot To Fund Re-election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Smear Campaign Against Buhari Using Online Newspapers & Blogs - Femi Adesina by Brushstrokes20: 4:47pm On Jan 29, 2021
The fake as Bleep pastorpreneur has gone mad again!

The redundant coupist is all shades of nepotism, tyranny and gross misrule!......enough of nonsense!

2 Likes

Re: Smear Campaign Against Buhari Using Online Newspapers & Blogs - Femi Adesina by blackmantis: 4:47pm On Jan 29, 2021
Why not allow the publication come out and then with facts and figures debunk each of the allegations.
Re: Smear Campaign Against Buhari Using Online Newspapers & Blogs - Femi Adesina by mrdharkchild(m): 4:48pm On Jan 29, 2021
airminem:
Buharis men should find honest work

If u r an Eminem fan, a serious 1,lets have a chat. U know, Just talking about him.

1 Like

Re: Smear Campaign Against Buhari Using Online Newspapers & Blogs - Femi Adesina by Jodano: 4:49pm On Jan 29, 2021
I don't know why, but this intelligent man has reduced himself to a puppet.
Re: Smear Campaign Against Buhari Using Online Newspapers & Blogs - Femi Adesina by favor914: 4:50pm On Jan 29, 2021
Oozz2:

I can see u wake up ur mother with a slide kick. Such an omo ale
I don’t understand your vocab, take a chill pill mr oozz2 Buhari will be gone in 2 years 4 months., until then enjoy & hold your peace, whining doesn’t change anything, useless Ipob Almijiri.
Re: Smear Campaign Against Buhari Using Online Newspapers & Blogs - Femi Adesina by Nobody: 4:50pm On Jan 29, 2021
favor914:
I don’t understand your vocab, take a chill pill mr oozz2 Buhari will be gone in 2 years 4 months., until then enjoy & hold your peace, whining doesn’t change anything, useless Ipob Almijiri.

U mean ur mother is an ipob almajiri?
Re: Smear Campaign Against Buhari Using Online Newspapers & Blogs - Femi Adesina by ENIGMATIC2023(m): 4:50pm On Jan 29, 2021
Femi is fast becoming a nuisance and a wailer
Re: Smear Campaign Against Buhari Using Online Newspapers & Blogs - Femi Adesina by jaytee01(m): 4:52pm On Jan 29, 2021
Femi Adesina is very stupid. All what he wrote there perfectly describes the illiterate bigot that he works for.
Re: Smear Campaign Against Buhari Using Online Newspapers & Blogs - Femi Adesina by jaytee01(m): 4:55pm On Jan 29, 2021
SilverNorGold:
Hmm... Lalasticlala, why did you hide my post? What kind of nonsense is that? That you hate President Buhari shouldn't give you the license to gag anyone..

PLEASE RESTORE MY POST! I DIDN'T VIOLATE ANY RULE...
Your post is sure to be rubbish and false as usual. Bringing it up will add nothing meaningful to the discussion.

1 Like

Re: Smear Campaign Against Buhari Using Online Newspapers & Blogs - Femi Adesina by favor914: 4:55pm On Jan 29, 2021
Oozz2:

U mean ur mother is an ipob almajiri?
Kai, If only Buhari could try a Putin? Maybe we can use that campaign plot to raise $2,000.000 ( Two million US)?. Mind on the money, money on my mind.
Re: Smear Campaign Against Buhari Using Online Newspapers & Blogs - Femi Adesina by agbojohnson: 4:58pm On Jan 29, 2021
This "Femi" of a man has sold his conscience.
Re: Smear Campaign Against Buhari Using Online Newspapers & Blogs - Femi Adesina by Ibrahimmrfish(m): 4:58pm On Jan 29, 2021
No need for smear campaign, at the rate bandits are terrorizing people, if there is a coup today millions of Nigerians will celebrate. The president have totally fail us,we no longer feel safe in this country.

1 Like

Re: Smear Campaign Against Buhari Using Online Newspapers & Blogs - Femi Adesina by favor914: 4:59pm On Jan 29, 2021
jaytee01:
Femi Adesina is very stupid. All what he wrote there perfectly describes the illiterate bigot that he works for.
Pot calling kettle black, what did he write Mr Bigotry analyst himself, it takes a bigot, to know a bigot. Just like it takes a Nigerian in the diaspora. to know another Nigerian.
Re: Smear Campaign Against Buhari Using Online Newspapers & Blogs - Femi Adesina by Franktom247(m): 5:01pm On Jan 29, 2021
The people that will pay people to write the truth are worse than liars
Re: Smear Campaign Against Buhari Using Online Newspapers & Blogs - Femi Adesina by Centcanada: 5:06pm On Jan 29, 2021
A fools is always a fool.
Re: Smear Campaign Against Buhari Using Online Newspapers & Blogs - Femi Adesina by Farolo: 5:12pm On Jan 29, 2021
Jones4190:

This does not change the fact that in Australia there are 48 million kangaroos and in Uruguay there are 3,457,380 inhabitants. So if the kangaroos decide to invade Uruguay, each Uruguayan will have to fight 14 kangaroos.

You are just being stupid. You keep spamming the forum with this bullshit. Do you think really the fulanis can tackle anyone who means them? Even with collusion of the armed forces?

Ordinary ESN boys when no reach how many give army and police run for Orlu, they had to resort to killing innocent civilians.

Are these the people you're touting to bring the south to their knees if they rise up and speak with one voice? SMH for you. Before them even deploy finish come south, boko haram go don declare republic of their own.

Na then una go know wahala; and it's you talkawas who keep pushing for war that will suffer it because your elites have always shown they don't care about y'all. All of them go japa enter Dubai.
Re: Smear Campaign Against Buhari Using Online Newspapers & Blogs - Femi Adesina by Princewell2012(m): 5:33pm On Jan 29, 2021
UncleHaba22:
They are feeling guilty grin
They are reporting themselves to us cool

You took those words from me. grin It is like femi adeshina is indirectly reporting Mr President. They should fire him immediately grin
Re: Smear Campaign Against Buhari Using Online Newspapers & Blogs - Femi Adesina by DarkJeddi(m): 5:54pm On Jan 29, 2021
When the Chicken fouls the air,it will start running without anyone Chasing it..
Re: Smear Campaign Against Buhari Using Online Newspapers & Blogs - Femi Adesina by DarkJeddi(m): 5:58pm On Jan 29, 2021
GODBLESSBUHARI:
Don't mind em fake publications...God will continue to bless Our lovely president and bless you too Femi Adesina...Wailers can keep wailing To Death...
God Bless Buhari
God bless Nigeria
Amen
Both Wailers and Zombies are not exempted from the current calamities visiting Nigeria..

While you are blessing Bubu,keep enough money for when kidnappers comes visiting.. undecided
Re: Smear Campaign Against Buhari Using Online Newspapers & Blogs - Femi Adesina by omoharry(f): 6:24pm On Jan 29, 2021
IgboWarlord:
This Adesina guy sef..Oga,2023 is not as far as you think oo...You had better start making plans of relocating back to Daura with your pay master after una 8yr field trip to Aso rock...
Oga,nothing will happen, If Buhari were to contest again .As long as he will be championed by Tinubu , the Yorubas will still vote for him .
They all witnessed the Fulani headmen killings before the last election but they still voted for him anyway .So nothing will happen in 2023. We easily forget things done to us and we follow our opinion leaders stupidly without following our own mind .
Re: Smear Campaign Against Buhari Using Online Newspapers & Blogs - Femi Adesina by BENARI: 6:26pm On Jan 29, 2021
favor914:
In our democracy of what? What of the state Governor you voted for? Isn’t he also culpable, or it is only we the Federal Government that made you wretched, your state Government did not add to your detrimental existence?

I wish you knew my condition. Not bragging but my situation isn't anywhere close to your frustration driven description. Buhari is guilty as charged; you can go swallow rat poison for all I care, but that wont change a thing. He's the worst of the worst leader in living memory.
Again you can take your life if it's too difficult for you
Re: Smear Campaign Against Buhari Using Online Newspapers & Blogs - Femi Adesina by omoharry(f): 6:27pm On Jan 29, 2021
favor914:
In our democracy of what? What of the state Governor you voted for? Isn’t he also culpable, or it is only we the Federal Government that made you wretched, your state Government did not add to your detrimental existence?
You are nothing but an attention seeker and a despicable one at that .pls get a life and stop writing irritating comment just becos you want many mentions on your quote .

1 Like

Re: Smear Campaign Against Buhari Using Online Newspapers & Blogs - Femi Adesina by kemawilly(m): 6:44pm On Jan 29, 2021
Mr. Femi Adesina, this your write is even a Campaign Against Buhari. We don't even need any campaign we know it.
Re: Smear Campaign Against Buhari Using Online Newspapers & Blogs - Femi Adesina by mosesaigbe(m): 6:49pm On Jan 29, 2021
It's well Ooooooooooooooo
Re: Smear Campaign Against Buhari Using Online Newspapers & Blogs - Femi Adesina by Basher8583: 7:16pm On Jan 29, 2021
BENARI:
We don't need any campaign or publication, we are seeing it with our own eyes. The president is guilty as charged.

You are seeing it through which glass? The same compromised glasses
Re: Smear Campaign Against Buhari Using Online Newspapers & Blogs - Femi Adesina by BobbyZrealist(m): 7:47pm On Jan 29, 2021
Which one is smear campaign?
I have not even heard such a thing from other leaders who have been criticized.
Just like it is only Nigeria that is denying the new stats by T.I on our Corruption, perception index.
When u are in a fix? Shut up and do the right thing.
I mean,shut upppp!!!!

Re: Smear Campaign Against Buhari Using Online Newspapers & Blogs - Femi Adesina by MemoriesAndMe: 7:49pm On Jan 29, 2021
Federal powers through NCC gave no other options for the truth to be revealed except through online media - your new and untraditional headaches.
Re: Smear Campaign Against Buhari Using Online Newspapers & Blogs - Femi Adesina by BENARI: 8:53pm On Jan 29, 2021
Basher8583:

You are seeing it through which glass? The same compromised glasses

I'm sorry mallam aboki, me and you no get talk.

You people only pretend when you cry about Buhari's inefficiency in handling the daily massacre in your region. You guys really love him all the same, which is why I say we no get talk. We don't reason alike and never will. Soon you guys must be on your own, thereafter, you can enjoy your almajiri republic.

Primitive race.
Re: Smear Campaign Against Buhari Using Online Newspapers & Blogs - Femi Adesina by favor914: 9:07pm On Jan 29, 2021
DarkJeddi:
Both Wailers and Zombies are not exempted from the current calamities visiting Nigeria..

While you are blessing Bubu,keep enough money for when kidnappers comes visiting.. undecided
Evans was a notorious Kidnapper who had already collected over 1 million dollars from his Ndigbo brothers, years before APC was even thought of, so what is this President Buhari crap you are bringing up?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

INEC Commences PVC Distribution At FCT (Photos) / Price Hike Looms As Customs Begins Implementation Of VAT On Diesel / Power Grid Collapses Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.