Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,332 members, 7,819,137 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:46 AM

If I Were A Governor, 4 Things I Will Do To Solve Fulani Herdsmen Problem. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If I Were A Governor, 4 Things I Will Do To Solve Fulani Herdsmen Problem. (338 Views)

APC Expels Former Governor, 4 Others; Suspends Buhari's Minister, Ex-senate Pres / Gilbert Bukenya: I Would Vote For Atiku Abubakar If I Were Nigerian / 2019: If I Were You I Won’t Contest At 70 – Customs CG Hammed Ali Tells Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If I Were A Governor, 4 Things I Will Do To Solve Fulani Herdsmen Problem. by cheango: 3:42pm On Jan 29, 2021
If were a Governor, 4 things I will do to solve Fulani Herdsmen problem.

1. I will let them know that cow rearing is just like other businesses, so their cow must remain only on their borrow or purchased land, no open grazing and they must register free to my Govt. And I will give them ID cards with security chips.

2. I will make them to sign agreement that if anyone is killed or kidnapped in their area by any Fulani, they will leave that area if they can't produce the culprits

3. I will purchase and install drones in all my territories to monitor any herdsmen activities in the bush or forest, during day and Night

4. I will produce a chemical and give to all farmers for free. it must be sprayed on their farms. So any cows or animal that eats the farm will die

2 Likes

Re: If I Were A Governor, 4 Things I Will Do To Solve Fulani Herdsmen Problem. by 96ACE: 3:49pm On Jan 29, 2021
We don hear stories 4 this 9ja so just dey your dey
Re: If I Were A Governor, 4 Things I Will Do To Solve Fulani Herdsmen Problem. by donbachi(m): 4:09pm On Jan 29, 2021
Thoughtful of you.
Re: If I Were A Governor, 4 Things I Will Do To Solve Fulani Herdsmen Problem. by Nobody: 4:11pm On Jan 29, 2021
cheango:

1. I will let them know that cow rearing is just like other businesses, so their cow must remain only on their borrow or purchased land, no open grazing and they must register free to my Govt. And I will give them ID cards with security chips.

2. I will make them to sign agreement that if anyone is killed or kidnapped in their area by any Fulani, they will leave that area if they can't produce the culprits

3. I will purchase and install drones in all my territories to monitor any herdsmen activities in the bush or forest, during day and Night

4. I will produce a chemical and give to all farmers for free. it must be sprayed on their farms. So any cows or animal that eats the farm will die
Political correctness is your problem
It's foolishness to think this is just about grazing ...go and ask southern kaduna people the land they gave to fulanis how far ? Or jos people

This people want your land know that then u can solve your problem

Fulanis have been herding in the south for over 100 years what changed
Re: If I Were A Governor, 4 Things I Will Do To Solve Fulani Herdsmen Problem. by Pierocash(m): 4:19pm On Jan 29, 2021
I keep telling people that herdsmen-farmers' clash is not about grazing.

It is about religious and ethnic dominance, using herding as a means of achieving that. They want to conquer others,take over their lands,impose Islam on them and dominate them.

If they really want to do herding business,they know what to do. The owners of these herds are multi millionaires, and some billionaires. If they want to do the business without encroaching on people, they know what to do.

1 Like

Re: If I Were A Governor, 4 Things I Will Do To Solve Fulani Herdsmen Problem. by ENGINEERG(m): 4:23pm On Jan 29, 2021
Its only No.4 that I like,
If any herdmen know the farm is poisoned. They won't go there...
cheango:

Re: If I Were A Governor, 4 Things I Will Do To Solve Fulani Herdsmen Problem. by spy24(m): 4:31pm On Jan 29, 2021
This farmers and herders crises can only be truely ended by the federal government

(1) (Reply)

2015: How Obasanjo Nailed Tinubu’s Ambition To Become Buhari’s VP – Oyinlola / Sunday Igboho Welcome In Ogun, Says Abiodun’s Aide / Throwback: Buhari’s Three Years Far Better Than Obasanjo’s 8 Years –Tony Momoh

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.