Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,025 members, 7,835,480 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:38 AM

Roman Abramovich Has Dished Out £112.5M In Compensation To Sacked Chelsea Bosses - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Roman Abramovich Has Dished Out £112.5M In Compensation To Sacked Chelsea Bosses (26687 Views)

Nusara Suknamai: Leicester Refuse To Pay Compensation To Family After Crash / Chelsea owner Roman Abramovich emigrates to Israel / I Am Not Afraid Of Being Sacked - Chelsea Coach Antonio Conte (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Roman Abramovich Has Dished Out £112.5M In Compensation To Sacked Chelsea Bosses by Angelfrost(m): 6:09pm On Jan 29, 2021
Excess money... He should continue! We will see how far he goes, and how many trophies he can purchase. tongue
Re: Roman Abramovich Has Dished Out £112.5M In Compensation To Sacked Chelsea Bosses by Bestie907: 6:09pm On Jan 29, 2021
Re: Roman Abramovich Has Dished Out £112.5M In Compensation To Sacked Chelsea Bosses by Gaint50: 6:12pm On Jan 29, 2021
My plan is to jakpa to UK, then go for couching course, look for a small team like Derby county and coach to gain prominence
Then probably get a job to head Chelsea and pray to be sacked middle of my second Season.
Cash out a big time and come back to naija
Re: Roman Abramovich Has Dished Out £112.5M In Compensation To Sacked Chelsea Bosses by KingLion007(m): 6:12pm On Jan 29, 2021
With Money you can do whatever you like....Issokay!
Re: Roman Abramovich Has Dished Out £112.5M In Compensation To Sacked Chelsea Bosses by Akuruoulo(m): 6:16pm On Jan 29, 2021
And I will not pitty me Roman ... TUCHEL OUT
Re: Roman Abramovich Has Dished Out £112.5M In Compensation To Sacked Chelsea Bosses by Nobody: 6:17pm On Jan 29, 2021
Drop in the ocean
Re: Roman Abramovich Has Dished Out £112.5M In Compensation To Sacked Chelsea Bosses by Seyzcham91(m): 6:19pm On Jan 29, 2021
grin thief
Duru9:
He should come and hire me and sack me angry
Re: Roman Abramovich Has Dished Out £112.5M In Compensation To Sacked Chelsea Bosses by tesppidd: 6:24pm On Jan 29, 2021
But does a club not suffer losses when the sack a manager and pay compensate to a manager who is still on contract
Re: Roman Abramovich Has Dished Out £112.5M In Compensation To Sacked Chelsea Bosses by kingharzy: 6:24pm On Jan 29, 2021
Daily mail....
I love their use of words, simply tensing.

1 Like

Re: Roman Abramovich Has Dished Out £112.5M In Compensation To Sacked Chelsea Bosses by BigDawsNet: 6:25pm On Jan 29, 2021
JosephXavier:
My plan is to jakpa to UK, then go for couching course, look for a small team like Derby county and coach to gain prominence

Then probably get a job to head Chelsea and pray to be sacked middle of my second Season.

Oya Goan get ur passport and don't procrastinate this year
Re: Roman Abramovich Has Dished Out £112.5M In Compensation To Sacked Chelsea Bosses by Timmzycul11: 6:30pm On Jan 29, 2021
cooltola:
who cares how much he pay? I think He is an impatient owner who does not give someone a chance especially when things turn sour. Every football club goes through dry spell, give someone a chance, let them learn from the mistakes and evolve. Sir Alex Ferguson struggled in the beginning but now we celebrate him. Imagine Abramovich has an owner of Man United, I am sure we s have never heard of Sir Alex

Sure but football nowadays is different......

1 Like

Re: Roman Abramovich Has Dished Out £112.5M In Compensation To Sacked Chelsea Bosses by bizhop01: 6:35pm On Jan 29, 2021
Lampard understand the business
Re: Roman Abramovich Has Dished Out £112.5M In Compensation To Sacked Chelsea Bosses by Peacefuluz(f): 6:37pm On Jan 29, 2021
Female only

Re: Roman Abramovich Has Dished Out £112.5M In Compensation To Sacked Chelsea Bosses by Gkay1(m): 6:38pm On Jan 29, 2021
waste of money
Re: Roman Abramovich Has Dished Out £112.5M In Compensation To Sacked Chelsea Bosses by mosesaigbe(m): 6:43pm On Jan 29, 2021
That is good gesture.

That money big Ooooooooooooooo
Re: Roman Abramovich Has Dished Out £112.5M In Compensation To Sacked Chelsea Bosses by slimshady1000: 6:59pm On Jan 29, 2021
People will sit down and start calculating and analysing another man's money...
Poor people, smh!!!

1 Like

Re: Roman Abramovich Has Dished Out £112.5M In Compensation To Sacked Chelsea Bosses by arsenal444(m): 6:59pm On Jan 29, 2021
HitlerGaddafi:
I love Chelsea for that, they don't accept mediocrity. If na arsenal, dem go leave the manager even if they enter relegation. Nobody even trolls arsenal again after a loss. That's how low they've fallen.
When was the last time you comb your hair?
Re: Roman Abramovich Has Dished Out £112.5M In Compensation To Sacked Chelsea Bosses by kyuniii(m): 7:01pm On Jan 29, 2021
Duru9:
Re: Roman Abramovich Has Dished Out £112.5M In Compensation To Sacked Chelsea Bosses by mattmogan88: 7:08pm On Jan 29, 2021
I must do my possible best so that one of my kids can become an athlete esp footballer or basketball player.
Re: Roman Abramovich Has Dished Out £112.5M In Compensation To Sacked Chelsea Bosses by popefuse(m): 7:15pm On Jan 29, 2021
how much in naira abeg
Re: Roman Abramovich Has Dished Out £112.5M In Compensation To Sacked Chelsea Bosses by Duru9(m): 7:17pm On Jan 29, 2021
Seyzcham91:
grin thief

Hhhhaahhaha
Re: Roman Abramovich Has Dished Out £112.5M In Compensation To Sacked Chelsea Bosses by Nobody: 7:21pm On Jan 29, 2021
Duru9:

1 Share

Re: Roman Abramovich Has Dished Out £112.5M In Compensation To Sacked Chelsea Bosses by Tywo2018: 7:23pm On Jan 29, 2021
To much calculation no go kill you grin
JosephXavier:

Re: Roman Abramovich Has Dished Out £112.5M In Compensation To Sacked Chelsea Bosses by Finnestgreat: 7:26pm On Jan 29, 2021
Ok
Re: Roman Abramovich Has Dished Out £112.5M In Compensation To Sacked Chelsea Bosses by Goodman247: 7:27pm On Jan 29, 2021
cooltola:
who cares how much he pay? I think He is an impatient owner who does not give someone a chance especially when things turn sour. Every football club goes through dry spell, give someone a chance, let them learn from the mistakes and evolve. Sir Alex Ferguson struggled in the beginning but now we celebrate him. Imagine Abramovich has an owner of Man United, I am sure we s have never heard of Sir Alex
that was then, why was man u not patient with the present West Ham coach and maurinho, nobody is patient again

2 Likes

Re: Roman Abramovich Has Dished Out £112.5M In Compensation To Sacked Chelsea Bosses by yusluvad(m): 7:30pm On Jan 29, 2021
Very good...
Re: Roman Abramovich Has Dished Out £112.5M In Compensation To Sacked Chelsea Bosses by kendocom: 7:30pm On Jan 29, 2021
You guys should try understand before commenting. Lampard has just been added to the past Chelsea bosses that collected part of the 112.5 million pounds after being sacked.
Aieboocaar:
Frankie go dey low key sing Cashapp by Bella shmurda ontop Roman Abramovic head grin grin grin...

Sho ni maga??... Bill am grin grin

Abramovic sure client... grin Over £250m transfer signings funds for last summer alone still ended up with German version of Lingard and Welbeck grin grin NOW ANOTHER £112M FOR SEVERANCE FEE.

Give it up for lampard mehn!!! The greatest fraudster ever liveth cool

1 Like

Re: Roman Abramovich Has Dished Out £112.5M In Compensation To Sacked Chelsea Bosses by Chudyfuto(m): 7:42pm On Jan 29, 2021
One thing i love about this guy is that he knows how to separate friendship form busines.
Re: Roman Abramovich Has Dished Out £112.5M In Compensation To Sacked Chelsea Bosses by andyxyler(m): 7:55pm On Jan 29, 2021
grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Basketball: Nigeria Win Again, Beat Argentina 94 - 71 / Infantino With Ifeanyi Ubah: As FIFA Keys Into ‘Football Made In Anambra’ / Okocha Named In FIFA Legends Squad Ahead Of 2018 World Cup

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.