Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,781 members, 7,820,733 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:26 PM

Want To Stand Out Amongst Your Competitors? This Killer Trick Works Like Magic! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Want To Stand Out Amongst Your Competitors? This Killer Trick Works Like Magic! (216 Views)

Reduce Your Tummy Fat Today With Havion Ancient Tummy Oil; It Works Like Magic / A Unique System To Get Wealth. It Works Like Magic. / How To Outshine Your Competitors And Make It Big In Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Want To Stand Out Amongst Your Competitors? This Killer Trick Works Like Magic! by Salmakhub(m): 4:25pm On Jan 29, 2021
The market is large....

Marketing is tiring...

The ratio of the customers to sellers and products is extremely wide...

... because of this, competition is crazy...

You and your competitors are fighting for the same set of customers... it's not easy...

For example, you can be selling laptops, at the same time... hundreds of other people are aslo selling laptops too... How do you cope?

How do you get enough customers to make money and fend for your daily needs?

How do you logically get customers amongst your competitors rushing to you even if you are the one selling at the highest price...?

It's possible, if want to know HOW to do all these...make sure to read this post to the end...

To perfectly stand out amongst your competitors...
All you need to do is just ONE SIMPLE THING and that is...

"Add a USP to your offer"

A USP is known is full as "Unique Selling Proposition"

Your USP is what makes you worth paying extra for over your competition.

It's that one thing about your offer that NO ONE amongst your competitors have except you...

1. A very clear reason why your solution is better than your competitors.

2. A reason that your customers care for so much so, they can pay much more for it...

3. A very clear evidence that this reason/feature is true...

4. This feature must be clearly explained in words your readers than easily understand...

This feature is called a "USP"

I know you might be thinking "How do I know my USP?"

It's very easy, I'll give you a few steps on discovering your USP...

1. Brainstorm: Think, think and think...

What do I know about my offer?
Highlight all the benefits of your offers and also all the benefits of your competitors' and compare ..

2. Discuss with others: Talk with your sales team, ask for their ideas and suggestions...

If you don't have a sales teams yet...
Discuss with your families, friends and colleagues about your offer and take note of their reviews...

3. Study your competition closely: This might be hard, but really important...

Check out their offers, buy their products, Talk with their customers and find out how you can make your offers much more better than theirs.

4. Ask your former clients/customers: Talk with your best clients, get their pain points...their opinions...

It's really important, NOTE THEM DOWN!

You should run a survey if you can too.

Get them to pour out their mind to you...ask them questions that can easily arouse their interests...

Let them tell you why they CHOSE you... What they want more from you and more questions... You can also learn copywriting too to achieve this...

(If you want to know more about Copywriting or need more questions ideas: send me a message on WhatsApp: 08127032093)

5. Express your USP veeery clearly: When you have a USP... Emphasise on it...
...repeat, repeat and repeat it again...

Let your costumers know that you have something much better than your customers...

Now, with all this information, you should have discovered your USP...

If you didn't, then you don't have one...create one ASAP!

When you're done, sit back and watch a crazy increase in your rate of conversions...

If you want to learn more about creating USP and much more crazy marketing, entrepreneurship and business tips for FREE...
Send me a message with your name now on WhatsApp: 0812702093.

What did you learn?
Tell me in the comment section below...
Re: Want To Stand Out Amongst Your Competitors? This Killer Trick Works Like Magic! by mrsage(m): 6:04pm On Jan 29, 2021
Okay

(1) (Reply)

2K Data For Sell @1500 Only (Urgent) / Quite Urgent Please, What Profitable Business Can I Start With 40k? / United Kingdom-africa Economic And Investment Forum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.