Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,060 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:10 AM

36-Year-Old Bus Driver Arrested For Defiling Four-Year-Old Pupil (Photo) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 36-Year-Old Bus Driver Arrested For Defiling Four-Year-Old Pupil (Photo) (28220 Views)

25-Year-Old Teacher Defiles His 13-Year-Old Ogun Pupil (Photo) / NSCDC Nabs 29-year-old For Defiling Four-year-old In Ondo / 40-Year-Old Bus Driver Defiles 7-Year-Old Girl, Damages Her Bladder (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 36-Year-Old Bus Driver Arrested For Defiling Four-Year-Old Pupil (Photo) by SenorFax(m): 9:29pm On Jan 29, 2021
saphiere:
I keep saying this, "Never allowed your girl child alone around a male be it her dad. Men are terrible. Why can't a man control his urge?
Even you daddy??
Re: 36-Year-Old Bus Driver Arrested For Defiling Four-Year-Old Pupil (Photo) by P1PrinceKT(m): 9:29pm On Jan 29, 2021
Since I haven't seen in Bauchi or Sokoto from the HEADLINE I know its in South and the perpetrator is not Muslim. simple.
Re: 36-Year-Old Bus Driver Arrested For Defiling Four-Year-Old Pupil (Photo) by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 9:31pm On Jan 29, 2021
saphiere:
I keep saying this, "Never allowed your girl child alone around a male be it her dad. Men are terrible. Why can't a man control his urge?
Did your dad defile you?

1 Like

Re: 36-Year-Old Bus Driver Arrested For Defiling Four-Year-Old Pupil (Photo) by Kaysmart2: 9:32pm On Jan 29, 2021
look at d bitch ass hole, motherfucker just masturbate if u can't control urself or Bleep olosho #500

1 Like

Re: 36-Year-Old Bus Driver Arrested For Defiling Four-Year-Old Pupil (Photo) by miftaudeen(m): 9:35pm On Jan 29, 2021
Oozz2:
Before I opened this thread, I knew this can only happen in Ogun state.

By Afonja people abi

1 Like

Re: 36-Year-Old Bus Driver Arrested For Defiling Four-Year-Old Pupil (Photo) by doxijaw: 9:36pm On Jan 29, 2021
The type to say we all sin differently grin

He'll be the first to call you hypocrite , if you dare correct an abnormal behaviour grin
Re: 36-Year-Old Bus Driver Arrested For Defiling Four-Year-Old Pupil (Photo) by YorubaPrince: 9:38pm On Jan 29, 2021
Oozz2:
Before I opened this thread, I knew this can only happen in Ogun state.

Exactly but, those crimes are usually committed by Okoro savages. You Savage fools have brought all your nefarious crooked ways into our Yoruba lands. You should all be deported! angry
Re: 36-Year-Old Bus Driver Arrested For Defiling Four-Year-Old Pupil (Photo) by Nobody: 9:39pm On Jan 29, 2021
What the f*ck. 4 years is just a baby. Let's call it what it is. Which one is defile? He raped the girl. Hes a rapist. A child abuser.a f*cking NONCE
Re: 36-Year-Old Bus Driver Arrested For Defiling Four-Year-Old Pupil (Photo) by YorubaPrince: 9:43pm On Jan 29, 2021
Asadujames202:
What's humble Michael?

He's real names are

Oduduwah Adebayooh Adedejiii

From bush tribe of ogbomoshoooh

If ONLY you know how peaceful SW 9ja would be if all Igbos are deported back to their savage jungle. cool
Re: 36-Year-Old Bus Driver Arrested For Defiling Four-Year-Old Pupil (Photo) by Childrentablets(f): 9:46pm On Jan 29, 2021
God will punish that man and the school for not assigning a female school bus assistant to ensure the safe return of kids at home and prevent all these unnecessary rubbish
Re: 36-Year-Old Bus Driver Arrested For Defiling Four-Year-Old Pupil (Photo) by MoneyTrees(m): 9:48pm On Jan 29, 2021
LeeSantos:
I think those prostitutes have an advantage. that's affordability.
with only ₦500 you can beep all you want instead of taking and even Going to the extreme of raping minors.
how do dey even insert their sticks inside it? oh Gosh, like how?
has anyone ever done it here on NL? abeg lme know your experience.

NL can never habor or play temporary inn to perverts & pedophiles
How on Earth do you want a shared experience
Of what? angry

I'm not impressed at all angry
Wrong type of kush kills wink
Mali kush is healthy for everyone wink cheesy grin grin
Re: 36-Year-Old Bus Driver Arrested For Defiling Four-Year-Old Pupil (Photo) by Aboki99(m): 9:50pm On Jan 29, 2021
Don't be surprised if this same driver has an account on Nairaland dedicated to insulting northerners, islam and muslims for marrying 18 year olds girls . And see what the Hypocrite has now done. Whenever a southern chap pontificates sanctimoniously over the morality, nay legality, of the age of marriage I easily see through their hypocrisy having worked and served in the east and west and seen what I saw even with Southern girls of primary school age.
Re: 36-Year-Old Bus Driver Arrested For Defiling Four-Year-Old Pupil (Photo) by MoneyTrees(m): 9:50pm On Jan 29, 2021
saphiere:

OMG
Not again
Because rain is falling outside there's no need to take a bath to work
Re: 36-Year-Old Bus Driver Arrested For Defiling Four-Year-Old Pupil (Photo) by Beze992(f): 10:00pm On Jan 29, 2021
Boxer007:

Sir please stop actin like a village babarian sir. this is not a stone age period.
. Every thing is not voilence. What he need is counselling. Thats how u deal with such behavior

This is sad!

Please can you go back and read what you wrote again, this time carefully to know if it actually makes sense. Between that child and that monster who needs counseling? That child is possibly scarred for life and you're suggesting counseling for her abuser? Let's be fearing God sometimes na.
Re: 36-Year-Old Bus Driver Arrested For Defiling Four-Year-Old Pupil (Photo) by Boxer007(m): 10:05pm On Jan 29, 2021
Beze992:

This is sad!

Please can you go back and read what you wrote again, this time carefully to know if it actually makes sense. Between that child and that monster who needs counseling? That child is possibly scarred for life and you're suggesting counseling for her abuser? Let's be fearing God sometimes na.

Yes, the poor man is suffering becuase people are condemin him, of course it is sad. HE was not aware of wot he done so he needs to go for couselling..piriod. Thats how u deal with situation like this. The stupid 4 year old pupil should go play with LEGO or somtiin and will get over it.
let him go & watch cartoon. pirood!!
The person who should get in trouble is the 4year old pikin's parents. They are stupid for making the kid suffer & they MUST BE ARRESTED FOR TREASON & NEGLET!! ...stupid parent. That man is inocent and MUST be release on medical ground. Kids are waste of time and attention seakers. PREACH!!! angry
Re: 36-Year-Old Bus Driver Arrested For Defiling Four-Year-Old Pupil (Photo) by Jabioro: 10:16pm On Jan 29, 2021
This days he will be more humble than before....his prison mate will also asked him to fuxk the floor..he must teach them how he did with four years old kid..
Re: 36-Year-Old Bus Driver Arrested For Defiling Four-Year-Old Pupil (Photo) by Beze992(f): 10:17pm On Jan 29, 2021
Boxer007:

Yes, the poor man is suffering becuase people are condemin him, of course it is sad. HE was not aware of wot he done so he needs to go for couselling..piriod. Thats how u deal with situation like this. The stupid 4 year old pupil should go play with LEGO or somtiin and will get over it.
let him go & watch cartoon. pirood!!
The person who should get in trouble is the 4year old pikin's parents. They are stupid for making the kid suffer & they MUST BE ARRESTED FOR TREASON & NEGLET!! ...stupid parent. That man is inocent and MUST be release on medical ground. Kids are waste of time and attention seakers. PREACH!!! angry

You're very sick! You need help, and need 'help' and it's not counseling in your own case. It's chains on both your hands and feet!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 36-Year-Old Bus Driver Arrested For Defiling Four-Year-Old Pupil (Photo) by EXLOVER(m): 10:22pm On Jan 29, 2021
LeeSantos:

I just want to understand the psychology behind it.
Those peeps ain't normal, even guys that is not fresh like this driver, girls do run after them, but he just to defile a 4years old because of the spirit pushing him. Prostitute is #500 #1000 #1500 highest #5000. They should give him to lions.
Re: 36-Year-Old Bus Driver Arrested For Defiling Four-Year-Old Pupil (Photo) by boom99(m): 10:36pm On Jan 29, 2021
To bring a girl child into the world to they fear person
Re: 36-Year-Old Bus Driver Arrested For Defiling Four-Year-Old Pupil (Photo) by Boxer007(m): 10:56pm On Jan 29, 2021
Beze992:

You're very sick! You need help, and need 'help' and it's not counseling in your own case. It's chains on both your hands and feet!

^^^^there u go, another angry black woman cussin a inoccent gentleman for no reason. Aint u sopoose to be a lady? Please act like lady and dont cuss please. And please act like u go to a private school, I beg.. and then u complain u cant find man on nairaland
Anyways, to educate u, that man need teraphy & counselling. Thats how they treat people abroad when they make mistake. The man is probably mentaly dusturbed which was why he mistakenly abuse that gaddem kid. I dont lke kids anyways coz they gaddem eat to much. I have no kid and dont want those things.. AND BY THE WAY, THAT MAN IS INNOSENT UNTTIL PROVEN GUILY, MEANING IN THE EYE OF THE LAW, HE INNNNOCENT!! . PREACH! angry
Re: 36-Year-Old Bus Driver Arrested For Defiling Four-Year-Old Pupil (Photo) by Zooposki(f): 10:56pm On Jan 29, 2021
Female supervisors are supposed to be on that bus with the kids. The parents should sue the school. How do you leave kids alone with a male bus driver? What kind of illiterate school is that?
Re: 36-Year-Old Bus Driver Arrested For Defiling Four-Year-Old Pupil (Photo) by scofield114: 10:58pm On Jan 29, 2021
LeeSantos:
I think those prostitutes have an advantage. that's affordability.
with only ₦500 you can beep all you want instead of taking and even Going to the extreme of raping minors.
how do dey even insert their sticks inside it? oh Gosh, like how?
has anyone ever done it here on NL? abeg lme know your experience.
most of them are cultist
Re: 36-Year-Old Bus Driver Arrested For Defiling Four-Year-Old Pupil (Photo) by scofield114: 11:01pm On Jan 29, 2021
saphiere:
why are u generalizing ? and for that guy u dont even know if he did it for pleasure cux i dont think there will be any pleasure in what he did most of them are into cultism thats why they do it

1 Like

Re: 36-Year-Old Bus Driver Arrested For Defiling Four-Year-Old Pupil (Photo) by scofield114: 11:03pm On Jan 29, 2021
saphiere:
Jail? Watch has he walks freely. It's a man's world after all.
you should stop this ur hatred towards men i hv seen ur comments u always condem men just because ur bf wronged u u cant come here insulting everyone it wont lead u to anywheere

1 Like

Re: 36-Year-Old Bus Driver Arrested For Defiling Four-Year-Old Pupil (Photo) by Iconstar: 11:09pm On Jan 29, 2021
So bad. His dick should be chopped into pieces.
Re: 36-Year-Old Bus Driver Arrested For Defiling Four-Year-Old Pupil (Photo) by Dpaulie(m): 11:29pm On Jan 29, 2021
He looks like the IG himself
Re: 36-Year-Old Bus Driver Arrested For Defiling Four-Year-Old Pupil (Photo) by lozanni(m): 11:49pm On Jan 29, 2021
West2019:
Nah igbo guy

For where. See his conehead, na omo yolooba

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 36-Year-Old Bus Driver Arrested For Defiling Four-Year-Old Pupil (Photo) by West2019(m): 12:08am On Jan 30, 2021
lozanni:

For where. See his conehead, na omo yolooba
hahahahah

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 36-Year-Old Bus Driver Arrested For Defiling Four-Year-Old Pupil (Photo) by VEXT: 12:08am On Jan 30, 2021
saphiere:

Rilli.. How many times have your father have sex with you...since Men can't control Dey urge!!!
Re: 36-Year-Old Bus Driver Arrested For Defiling Four-Year-Old Pupil (Photo) by witworth(m): 1:05am On Jan 30, 2021
And am sure many of those male human beasts are here self on nairaland just as they are everywhere as human beings reading this monstrous act now.
Wolves in sheeps' clothing will one day be identified and When it's your turn to be caught, then you're done with evil that day finally.
And you will be certified criminal with a data and credentials in prison.
Re: 36-Year-Old Bus Driver Arrested For Defiling Four-Year-Old Pupil (Photo) by ThatFairGuy1: 1:25am On Jan 30, 2021
saphiere:
This your incessant assertion is becoming unbecoming angry
No man born of woman dare separate from my daughters.

WE'RE YOU SEPARATED FROM YOUR DAD angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Benin-Auchi Expressway: Troops Neutralise 3 Kidnappers, Recover Arms / Burnt Alive: Family Mourns Woman Mistaken For Suicide Bomber / NDLEA Seizes N175m From Suspected Drug Traffickers (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.