Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,937 members, 7,814,173 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:26 AM

Help Am Dying Of Internal Bleeding Due To Accident - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Help Am Dying Of Internal Bleeding Due To Accident (1600 Views)

Why Is Water Not Giving To Accident Victims Even When They Are Thirsty For Water / I Am Dying Of A Chronic Pile / Delta Doctors And Nurses Refuse To Attend To Accident Victim (Disturbing Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Am Dying Of Internal Bleeding Due To Accident by orookomama: 9:04pm On Jan 29, 2021
help I need money for hospital am getting worst .
Re: Help Am Dying Of Internal Bleeding Due To Accident by starbuck(f): 9:08pm On Jan 29, 2021
So you ain't dead yet grin grin grin
OK ooo
Jisike
Re: Help Am Dying Of Internal Bleeding Due To Accident by HopeVictor(m): 9:10pm On Jan 29, 2021
Location..guess it's the same picture he posted the other day
Re: Help Am Dying Of Internal Bleeding Due To Accident by HopeVictor(m): 9:11pm On Jan 29, 2021
starbuck:
So you ain't dead yet grin grin grin
OK ooo
Jisike
I followed his post the other day..hope you're still praying for him?
Re: Help Am Dying Of Internal Bleeding Due To Accident by starbuck(f): 9:14pm On Jan 29, 2021
HopeVictor:

I followed his post the other day..hope you're still praying for him?

Yea, I am still praying for him
Re: Help Am Dying Of Internal Bleeding Due To Accident by HopeVictor(m): 9:31pm On Jan 29, 2021
starbuck:

Yea, I am still praying for him
May God heal him

1 Like

Re: Help Am Dying Of Internal Bleeding Due To Accident by illicit(m): 9:37pm On Jan 29, 2021
shocked
Re: Help Am Dying Of Internal Bleeding Due To Accident by Tajbol4splend(m): 9:47pm On Jan 29, 2021
How does one know they are bleeding internally
Re: Help Am Dying Of Internal Bleeding Due To Accident by HopeVictor(m): 11:09pm On Jan 29, 2021
Tajbol4splend:
How does one know they are bleeding internally
Stooling and vomiting blood I guess
Re: Help Am Dying Of Internal Bleeding Due To Accident by VictorUSA(m): 11:55pm On Jan 29, 2021
I don't want to see you

Re: Help Am Dying Of Internal Bleeding Due To Accident by ezeudo97817: 5:39am On Jan 30, 2021
Location..guess it's the same picture he posted the other day
Re: Help Am Dying Of Internal Bleeding Due To Accident by MrEgghead(m): 8:13am On Jan 30, 2021
orookomama:
help I need money for hospital am getting worst
Go to the hospital and check yourself out. You have to present evidence of the billing for people to believe you.

(1) (Reply)

Cancer Scare: Why We Banned Indomie Noodles —NAFDAC / Sales Of Acuson Computed Sonography-asking Price 1.5 Million Naira / LED Socket Electric Mosquito Trap Killer Available With Free Delivery In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.