Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,962 members, 7,817,821 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:26 PM

Kaduna State Community And Social Development Agency CBT Ongoing - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Kaduna State Community And Social Development Agency CBT Ongoing (394 Views)

Latest Vacancies At The Abia State Agency For Community And Social Development P / How To Apply For National Space Research and Development Agency Job Recruitment / 2018 Recruitment At National Space Research And Development Agency (NASRDA) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Kaduna State Community And Social Development Agency CBT Ongoing by davidafe(m): 11:15pm On Jan 29, 2021
A friend of mine sent a msg to me that he has been shortlisted for kaduna state community and social development agency CBT, pls how true is this. He stays very far in the Taraba state so he don't waste his money and time, then nothing to show for it. Attached is the screenshot of the msg sent to him. Pls guys help me out here

Re: Kaduna State Community And Social Development Agency CBT Ongoing by davidafe(m): 11:16pm On Jan 29, 2021
Has any one received such message
Re: Kaduna State Community And Social Development Agency CBT Ongoing by fab04(m): 2:53pm On Feb 22, 2021
The test and interview has been concluded. Anyone with info on when they will call?

(1) (Reply)

Private Male Chef/cook Wanted Urgently / Vacancy / Vacancy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.