Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,369 members, 7,808,285 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:53 AM

Computer Mouse - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Computer Mouse (169 Views)

How To Setup Your Smartphone As Computer Mouse And Keyboard / Amazon: Computer Mouse Yet A Keyboard, TV Remote Control And Still Game Pad! / This Schoolgirl Is Scared Of Touching Computer Mouse (Video Throwback) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Computer Mouse by Visitobilive(m): 12:11am On Jan 30, 2021
I had a new student and i was asked to put her through, during the introductory class, i made mention of mouse and she watched are environment, then i quickly said i mean computer mouse. To her maybe i am drawing her attention to household rodent.

Computer mouse is a pointing device used to perform functions.
There are four functions of the computer mouse
1. Left Click or click
2. Right click
3. Select
4. Click drag

1. Left click or click is use to open an icon ( Default, application or folders)

2. Right click is use to display more options of an icon

3. Select is use to highlight one or more icon

4. Click drag function moves icons from one location on the computer system to another.

There two types of computer mouse
1. Lens mouse
2. Ball mouse
3. Bluetooth mouse
They both performs the same functions but the lens mouse is interested into USB port while Ball Mouse is connected to PS2 port and bluetooth mouse's bluetooth is connected to a USBport

The computer mouse is divided into three
1. Click: is positioned at the left side of the computer mouse

2. Right click: This is at the right hand side of a computer mouse

3. Scroll wheel: This is inbetween the click and right click on a mouse.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Houses And Lands In Osogbo Osun State / Hp Printer Deskjet 2620 For Sale / HP Probook 640 G1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.