Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,763 members, 7,809,929 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:26 PM

This Schoolgirl Is Scared Of Touching Computer Mouse (Video Throwback) - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / This Schoolgirl Is Scared Of Touching Computer Mouse (Video Throwback) (34730 Views)

5.0 Wireless Optical Computer Mouse / How To Setup Your Smartphone As Computer Mouse And Keyboard / Amazon: Computer Mouse Yet A Keyboard, TV Remote Control And Still Game Pad! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Schoolgirl Is Scared Of Touching Computer Mouse (Video Throwback) by daewoorazer(m): 3:44pm On Sep 18, 2018

Re: This Schoolgirl Is Scared Of Touching Computer Mouse (Video Throwback) by Thebwoy: 3:46pm On Sep 18, 2018
2015 news

6 Likes

Re: This Schoolgirl Is Scared Of Touching Computer Mouse (Video Throwback) by Acjohn(m): 3:48pm On Sep 18, 2018
When she is supposed to be making her hard ware now, she is still scared.

I hope ha future holds hope sha because this her state so na hopelessness

2 Likes

Re: This Schoolgirl Is Scared Of Touching Computer Mouse (Video Throwback) by itiswellandwell: 4:54pm On Sep 18, 2018
Smh. I know it will be Africa. She seems to be Yoruba. NCAN will have a fun filled day over us today. NCAN, report reaching me says she isn't Yoruba. She lived in the east all her life before been brought to the south. The school is just a yoruba school but she is IGBO.
Make i run comot for thread before they bounce on me.

Clean cheap s6 edge. Check my signature.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Schoolgirl Is Scared Of Touching Computer Mouse (Video Throwback) by Wikinaija(m): 4:54pm On Sep 18, 2018
Lol

Register on our site
Re: This Schoolgirl Is Scared Of Touching Computer Mouse (Video Throwback) by Pabloosas(m): 4:55pm On Sep 18, 2018
Ya
Re: This Schoolgirl Is Scared Of Touching Computer Mouse (Video Throwback) by inoki247: 4:55pm On Sep 18, 2018
the Student is from the North East area the thing look like Grenade.... probably from Borno or Maduguri. D fear of Bomb is the beginning of Wisdom....

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Schoolgirl Is Scared Of Touching Computer Mouse (Video Throwback) by 9jayes: 4:55pm On Sep 18, 2018
This is why you need digital skills.

In other news,
Instead of sitting at home on October 1'st why not use the opportunity to earn a free certificate from Google on digital skills. For details see my signature.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Schoolgirl Is Scared Of Touching Computer Mouse (Video Throwback) by DonFreshmoney(m): 4:55pm On Sep 18, 2018
Perhaps she sees the mouse as Pa Buhari..

I don't blame her tho

2 Likes

Re: This Schoolgirl Is Scared Of Touching Computer Mouse (Video Throwback) by nepapole(m): 4:55pm On Sep 18, 2018
grin. Be like say na osun state.
Re: This Schoolgirl Is Scared Of Touching Computer Mouse (Video Throwback) by nairalee(m): 4:55pm On Sep 18, 2018
It's actually psychological... She heard it's called mouse and the name gave her the chills... Same happened to me the first time a girl said I should touch her kitty... And her kitty actually smelt fishy.... She had to first assure me that cats don't eat meat before I could lay a finger

10 Likes

Re: This Schoolgirl Is Scared Of Touching Computer Mouse (Video Throwback) by donnie(m): 4:55pm On Sep 18, 2018
undecided
Re: This Schoolgirl Is Scared Of Touching Computer Mouse (Video Throwback) by Nobody: 4:56pm On Sep 18, 2018
I pray for this little girl may her future be bright and she will be a blessing to others from today no man or woman will ever laugh at her.

If I be man of God let this come to pass in Jesus mighty name I pray

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Schoolgirl Is Scared Of Touching Computer Mouse (Video Throwback) by elijahy1(m): 4:56pm On Sep 18, 2018
When her mates are busy writing programmes and codes.

1 Like

Re: This Schoolgirl Is Scared Of Touching Computer Mouse (Video Throwback) by Oyindidi(f): 4:57pm On Sep 18, 2018
You bring am here, I want die for laugh as I see am for younder
Re: This Schoolgirl Is Scared Of Touching Computer Mouse (Video Throwback) by qanda: 4:57pm On Sep 18, 2018
We cannot blame her. Its the environment. I will not be surprised if she goes on to become an expert at using the Computer in the near future. Many thanks to the teacher making good effort to introduce the students to Computing. While we may be tempted to laugh at this situation and move on..... What can you do about it? Can you contribute to educating a Child in Computer Knowledge/Application by enrolling him/her in a computer School or make out time teach the affected individual.

If you are reading this comment and do not have Computing Skills, please identify the nearest Computer training School to enroll.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Schoolgirl Is Scared Of Touching Computer Mouse (Video Throwback) by Dottore: 4:57pm On Sep 18, 2018
Ok
Re: This Schoolgirl Is Scared Of Touching Computer Mouse (Video Throwback) by Florblu(f): 4:58pm On Sep 18, 2018
Most schools don't even teach computer practical, while only few do teach computer as a subject and in most homes what will have are smart phones and laptops of which most users hardly use an external mouse,so where do you expect her to see or recognize one?
in her dreams?

To even think it was named "mouse" The girl might be seeing a rat on the table

11 Likes

Re: This Schoolgirl Is Scared Of Touching Computer Mouse (Video Throwback) by duptie(m): 4:59pm On Sep 18, 2018
itz wel undecideditz wel
Re: This Schoolgirl Is Scared Of Touching Computer Mouse (Video Throwback) by lastempero: 5:00pm On Sep 18, 2018
Afonja for u.
Re: This Schoolgirl Is Scared Of Touching Computer Mouse (Video Throwback) by slivertongue: 5:01pm On Sep 18, 2018
Sign of primitivity and underdevelopment
Re: This Schoolgirl Is Scared Of Touching Computer Mouse (Video Throwback) by daewoorazer(m): 5:02pm On Sep 18, 2018
Oyindidi:
You bring am here, I want die for laugh as I see am for younder
cool
Re: This Schoolgirl Is Scared Of Touching Computer Mouse (Video Throwback) by Rastamann: 5:02pm On Sep 18, 2018
It is not her fault as she may not have seen one before. All she needs is education and awareness about what the mouse does.
Re: This Schoolgirl Is Scared Of Touching Computer Mouse (Video Throwback) by Aldebaran(m): 5:02pm On Sep 18, 2018
grin
Aye n she omo yen grin

Life is doing that girl grin
Re: This Schoolgirl Is Scared Of Touching Computer Mouse (Video Throwback) by 360command: 5:04pm On Sep 18, 2018
She is technophobic in nature. This is Ghana, the land of Kwame Nkrumah. Ghana, my beloved country is free forever.

To the Chinese, they know it to be "land of gold".
Re: This Schoolgirl Is Scared Of Touching Computer Mouse (Video Throwback) by Oyindidi(f): 5:07pm On Sep 18, 2018
Re: This Schoolgirl Is Scared Of Touching Computer Mouse (Video Throwback) by Nobody: 5:08pm On Sep 18, 2018
Florblu:
Most schools don't even teach computer practical, while only few do teach computer as a subject and in most homes what will have are smart phones and laptops of which most users hardly use an external mouse,so where do you expect her to see or recognize one?
in her dreams?

To even think it was named "mouse" The girl might be seeing a rat on the table
hahaha you funny sha
Re: This Schoolgirl Is Scared Of Touching Computer Mouse (Video Throwback) by Oyindidi(f): 5:09pm On Sep 18, 2018
nepapole:
grin. Be like say na osun state.
deawoorazergrin
Re: This Schoolgirl Is Scared Of Touching Computer Mouse (Video Throwback) by Nobody: 5:12pm On Sep 18, 2018
that girl will be forming slay queen up and down now

(1) (2) (Reply)

5mb Hard Drive Being Shipped Out, Year 1956 / How to Recover My Lost RediffMail.com Password / Liberty Reserve Shut-down? Owner Arrested?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.